PDA

View Full Version : What is pop reasoning for Kawahi Minutes?

apalisoc_9
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
I know he gave up late in the third, but jackson was stinking the place with his turnover and bad decision making..I know jax picked it up and the only other guy alongside kawahi who came to play.. but Decided to put anderson aswell way to early in the game..

I almost feel like he really wanted to loss even though my mind tells me how retarded that is..

ElNono
05-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Jax was a major reason we were up early in the 2nd quarter... he was 4/5 from downtown... tbh, everybody was turning the ball over, not just him... it actually sucks we wasted a good shooting night from him...

Richie
05-31-2012, 11:07 PM
Anderson subbing in in the first half was baffling

Floyd Pacquiao
05-31-2012, 11:09 PM
CIA pop

cutewizard
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
maybe the Predator Stephen Jackson can continue that rhythm going into the next game?

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
anderson came on for one play, then was bench

2nd half he got to see more minutes, the pop started to clear the stupid bench when jax hit b2b 3pts closing the lead to 14, only to have a fkn scrub late on a defensive rotation pushing it back upto 17 heading into the 4th quarter...fkn pathetic

apalisoc_9
05-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Jax was a major reason we were up early in the 2nd quarter... he was 4/5 from downtown... tbh, everybody was turning the ball over, not just him... it actually sucks we wasted a good shooting night from him...

Dont get me wrong, he had a great game. He and Kawahi were the only ones there to play. But He was really horrible the first few minutes up until he hit his second three of the night..Anderson over kawahi though was just mind boggling..

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2012, 11:15 PM
kawhi needs to play more minutes even if its losses...theres no excuse not to play him above scrubs

Aztecfan03
05-31-2012, 11:30 PM
kawhi needs to play more minutes even if its losses...theres no excuse not to play him above scrubs

thank you! The last three or four posts about him i have seen spell his name with two a's. good to see it right.

therealtruth
06-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Dont get me wrong, he had a great game. He and Kawahi were the only ones there to play. But He was really horrible the first few minutes up until he hit his second three of the night..Anderson over kawahi though was just mind boggling..

I think Pop has to try putting Kawhi on Westbrook. DG hasn't been as effective this series. In fact I might start Jax to put on KD and then put KL on Westbrook.