PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Lil Wayne

lefty
06-01-2012, 12:38 AM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say Lil Wayne is welcome to attend a playoff game in Oklahoma City, but needs to buy a ticket just like everyone else.

The rapper created a stir Thursday night by posting on Twitter that he was "going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena."

Thunder spokesman Dan Mahoney says Lil Wayne's representatives did contact the team requesting tickets but insisted that he sit on the front row, and none of those seats was available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs this season.

Mahoney says: "We'd love to have him at a game, but like anyone else, he needs a ticket."

Lil Wayne finished his tweet with "Go Spurs!"

InRareForm
06-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I was about to say fuck lil wayne but saw the go spurs part.

:thumbsup

TE
06-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey lefty, you're like 4 hours a little late dude.

BRHornet45
06-01-2012, 12:54 AM
sons lil Wayne is a joke. he jumps on and off bandwagons quicker than Ghazi ever did.

ElNono
06-01-2012, 12:55 AM
son, you need to vote on bill ST.21. God bless.

BlackSwordsMan
06-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Fuck lil wayne bandwagon cock sucker

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 01:19 AM
sons lil Wayne is a joke. he jumps on and off bandwagons quicker than Ghazi ever did.

Son, I thought he was back with your team. Damn.

Jacob1983
06-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Wasn't he a Heat fan last year but then was a Mavs' fan after game 6 of the Finals?

mavsfan1000
06-01-2012, 02:03 AM
He wanted the ticket holder to take a ride with him. lol What a fag. I hate rap.

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 04:35 AM
TBH, why does he keep on jumping teams, why can't he just watch all the games he like being a neutral fan? Damn must be in his blood.

lurker
06-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Still makes me laugh that he cheered the heat on during the finals and then went clubbing with the mavs after they won.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 07:08 AM

your no getting pussy agenda is now revealed BR. Talking mad shit about every other team while Cheering for a team with ZERO titles reminds me of the guy in school who always talked about dropping Ho's panties but in reality was fucking absolutely no one...posting pics of WNBA bull dikes doesn't help your cause either...:toast

Bynumite
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM

Was expecting some kind of observation regarding San Antonio ticket prices/availability and Lil Wayne :lol Missed opportunity son.

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:15 AM
what a sorry excuse for a human being

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey LIL Wayne, I can get you a ticket for Game 5 up in Loud City I'll sell you for $300. You can climb your stupid ass all the way up there and sit with the common folk. They don't cater food up there though. You can tote your broke looking ass around to the hot dog stand like everyone else. Oh, and you might want to buy some binoculars. You should be able to enjoy the game in peace though. Noone will know who you are..and if they find out, they won't give shit.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:33 AM
what a sorry excuse for a human being

you wouldn't feel so miserable if like me all you wanted to do was cum in that pussy...that's all I want then I'm good... I don't care what else is going on around me :toast..Let me nut in the gut and I'm golden

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say Lil Wayne is welcome to attend a playoff game in Oklahoma City, but needs to buy a ticket just like everyone else.

The rapper created a stir Thursday night by posting on Twitter that he was "going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena."

Thunder spokesman Dan Mahoney says Lil Wayne's representatives did contact the team requesting tickets but insisted that he sit on the front row, and none of those seats was available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs this season.

Mahoney says: "We'd love to have him at a game, but like anyone else, he needs a ticket."

Lil Wayne finished his tweet with "Go Spurs!"

I do want OKC to win it all and think they should...but this also shows why they have no class..denying lil wayne...he's trying to help their bullshit ass city out

Trill Clinton
06-01-2012, 09:39 AM
what do you expect from a member of the Blood gang? Only gang that lets celebrities in by paying monthly dues. Dj Quick and Mac 10 don't even associate themselves with this false flagging faggot lol.

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I do want OKC to win it all and think they should...but this also shows why they have no class..denying lil wayne...he's trying to help their bullshit ass city out

99.4% of people in Chesapeake Arena couldn't give a flying shit about Lil Wayne and wouldn't want him taking up one of our seats. We don't want his "help".

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:49 AM
99.4% of people in Chesapeake Arena couldn't give a flying shit about Lil Wayne and wouldn't want him taking up one of our seats. We don't want his "help".

So you get a decent team and now you want to act all high and mighty...have you seen those fat fuckers sitting on the front row at OKC games..they might as well bring out the Garbage Pail Kids and sit them on the front row...

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids/garbage-pail-kids-flashback

hater
06-01-2012, 09:55 AM
LOL white devils don't want no black man on their front row

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
what do you expect from a member of the Blood gang? Only gang that lets celebrities in by paying monthly dues. Dj Quick and Mac 10 don't even associate themselves with this false flagging faggot lol.

Trill if you're gonna bite my shit by posting Boondocks vids of white heaven at least give me credit...I'm the first one started posted that shit you fuckers aren't shit without me...so unoriginal :lol

Trill Clinton
06-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Trill if you're gonna bite my shit by posting Boondocks vids of white heaven at least give me credit...I'm the first one started posted that shit you fuckers aren't shit without me...so unoriginal :lol
lol shut the fuck up. i didn't know you posted it here first.

BlairForceDejuan
06-01-2012, 10:06 AM
it's over a girl, trina.

BlairForceDejuan
06-01-2012, 10:10 AM
lol Stephen A Smith bringing up race and not knowing about Trina.

internet > slow snail mail media

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 10:14 AM
So you get a decent team and now you want to act all high and mighty...have you seen those fat fuckers sitting on the front row at OKC games..they might as well bring out the Garbage Pail Kids and sit them on the front row...

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids/garbage-pail-kids-flashback

The "high and mighty" one is the individual who thinks he can just pick the phone up and take a ticket away from the deserving owner of that ticket and when his request is not fulfilled, he bitches about it. Noone respects that. Like the article said, we're cool if he wants to come to the game, but you gotta have a ticket. If you had a courtside ticket to the game and the Spurs called you up and said sorry buddy, you can't go. We'll refund your money, but we're revoking your ticket....would you be cool with that?

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 10:23 AM
The "high and mighty" one is the individual who thinks he can just pick the phone up and take a ticket away from the deserving owner of that ticket and when his request is not fulfilled, he bitches about it. Noone respects that. Like the article said, we're cool if he wants to come to the game, but you gotta have a ticket. If you had a courtside ticket to the game and the Spurs called you up and said sorry buddy, you can't go. We'll refund your money, but we're revoking your ticket....would you be cool with that?

If it means more stars to my city - then yes...Lil Wayne's presence alone could more likely than not generate you more business..not some fat fucker sitting on the front row spilling hot dog mustard on his shirt...people see Lil Wayne and then a trend starts then all of a sudden it's cool to be chillin in OKC...he was trying to blaze you guys a path...now even if you guys win a title no one will want to fuck with you :toast

hater
06-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Lil Wayne a star???

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 10:27 AM
If it means more stars to my city - then yes...Lil Wayne's presence alone could more likely than not generate you more business..not some fat fucker sitting on the front row spilling hot dog mustard on his shirt...people see Lil Wayne and then a trend starts then all of a sudden it's cool to be chillin in OKC...he was trying to blaze you guys a path...now even if you guys win a title no one will want to fuck with you :toast

Where are you from??

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Where are you from??

San Ysidro area

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 10:31 AM
I was reared somewhere near this vicinity..but I wont get more specific than this :

http://www.sanysidroranch.com/

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 10:40 AM
San Ysidro area

Ok. Well hey I like CA. I live in OK and have my whole life. YOu just have to understand the culture in OK vs CA is just about as different as it gets. It's not a negative thing, it's just different. Our states were founded much, much differently. Oklahoma was not founded on fame and all of that. We respect those people who choose music and acting and fame as their path and are successful at it, and we'll welcome LIl Wayne or whoever else to the arena and he'll be respected while he's in the building, but we don't bend over for celebrities. Having notable celebrities in the building is of zero importance. Our team doesn't rely on celebrities, our economy doesn't rely on celebrities. This is an oil state. Those courtside seats are most likely taken by Oklahoma politicians or someone very directly connected with the oil industry, or who knows someone who knows someone in the oil industry, etc.. That industry is what has driven our state and economy for decades, centuries - not the rap industry. That's our business. We don't need rap stars to generate business.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Ok. Well hey I like CA. I live in OK and have my whole life. YOu just have to understand the culture in OK vs CA is just about as different as it gets. It's not a negative thing, it's just different. Our states were founded much, much differently. Oklahoma was not founded on fame and all of that. We respect those people who choose music and acting and fame as their path and are successful at it, and we'll welcome LIl Wayne or whoever else to the arena and he'll be respected while he's in the building, but we don't bend over for celebrities. Having notable celebrities in the building is of zero importance. Our team doesn't rely on celebrities, our economy doesn't rely on celebrities. This is an oil state. Those courtside seats are most likely taken by Oklahoma politicians or someone very directly connected with the oil industry, or who knows someone who knows someone in the oil industry, etc.. That industry is what has driven our state and economy for decades, centuries - not the rap industry. That's our business. We don't need rap stars to generate business.

that's cool...you guys have a good basketball team but no way I'm looking to chill in OKC...I thought he was trying to do you guys a favor....there's this one fat black guy I see on the front row at OKC games and he looks like a fat piece of shit...but I won't rag on the Ho's...I'd fuck every hot girl in the world if I could...

May they Thunder recover and whip the shit out of SA...I'm rooting for you guys in the worse kind of way :lol

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 11:02 AM
that's cool...you guys have a good basketball team but no way I'm looking to chill in OKC...I thought he was trying to do you guys a favor....there's this one fat black guy I see on the front row at OKC games and he looks like a fat piece of shit...but I won't rag on the Ho's...I'd fuck every hot girl in the world if I could...

May they Thunder recover and whip the shit out of SA...I'm rooting for you guys in the worse kind of way :lol

LOL...kinda opposite the Thunder bench? That's Durant's brother! (seriously)

Fabbs
06-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Lil Wayne a star???

and Kool_Maid_Troll one of the marketing depts target sheep. :lol :toast
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6uR64NJuM9A/SUUsma5mM6I/AAAAAAAABdw/nup4ZTVeC0U/s400/alfred+e+neuman+lil+wayne.jpg

LiamNeeson'shero
06-01-2012, 02:26 PM
whatever puts that talentless overrated hack in his place it gets a :toast from me

Jt.ONE
06-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi 24 May

David West for Gasol...!

:lol

pass1st
06-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Lil Wayne would fit in this forum

JRHernandez88
06-01-2012, 02:33 PM
it's over a girl, trina.
LOL @ anyone trying to hide someone from Trina. That bitch is a well known SLUT. :vomit:

GNHF
06-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Mane fuck dese niggas,
imma spare everythang but dese niggas,
i flip da gun and gun butt dese niggas,
take the knife off da AK and GUT DESE NIGGAS

Darth_Pelican
06-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Lil Wayne a star???

No he's not a star. He's only ranked 5th in the Billboard Music's Top 40 money makers of 2012, with over 23 million dollars in earnings year to date.

http://www.billboard.com/column/billboard-lists/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2012-1006415552.story?page=5#/column/billboard-lists/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2012-1006415552.story?page=5

GNHF
06-01-2012, 02:41 PM
No he's not a star. He's only ranked 5th in the Billboard Music's Top 40 money makers of 2012, with over 23 million dollars in earnings year to date.

http://www.billboard.com/column/billboard-lists/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2012-1006415552.story?page=5#/column/billboard-lists/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2012-1006415552.story?page=5

http://www.mooregroup.ie/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ether.jpg

Darkwaters
06-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Who? Never heard of him.

Hence, who cares?

lefty
06-01-2012, 05:12 PM
He can buy a courtside seat in San Antonio for 2 $

GNHF
06-01-2012, 05:26 PM
He can buy a courtside seat in San Antonio for 2 $

:lmao