PDA

View Full Version : Don't Hit the Panic But Quite Yet

BatManu20
06-01-2012, 01:26 AM
I've noticed a lot of fans panicking after tonight's game. Relax. As God awful as the Spurs looked tonight, there's still hope that we can take game 4.

The Spurs just flat out didn't show up to play tonight. Duncan has played pretty poorly this entire series, look for him to bounce back in game 4. Parker and Ginobili haven't quite figured out what to do when they switch the pick and roll. I think (hope) Pop and the guys figure this out tomorrow cause it's gone on for about 5 quarters now. (They were were also terribly lazy with their passes tonight)

But we're still up 2-1, with a chance to come out and steal game 4 which would be a huge blow to these guys. The Spurs historically have responded well to blow out losses. If we come out and match the Thunder's energy, which after tonight we better do, I think we have a good chance.

Also, not sure what was going on in Pop's head, but he was out-coached by Brooks tonight which is saying something. Hopefully Bonner's minutes go way down and they play Spurs ball and get this W. Don't want to give this Thunder team new life. Believe. Go Spurs. :flag:

pikkiwoki
06-01-2012, 01:28 AM
All they did was hold home court. They did what they were supposed to do, hold serve.

Isn't that what OGayC was saying after getting pimp slapped into a 2-0 hole?