PDA

View Full Version : Tiago sucks and needs to be benched!!

LASToog36
06-01-2012, 01:45 AM
PLAY BLAIR!!! i was saying it the whole series hes hungry.. he wants his minutes back maybe not for diaw but for splitter send that tool back to brazil with his stupid smirk when he misses free throws... he plays like pau gasol a weenie..scared!! imo hes garbage withough manus asists... and bonner im not even gonna even say anything else i dont expect him to create his own shots but be more assertive in finding that 3..thats the only reason ur on the team... stephen jackson wth happened to you i know u shot a bunch of tres but damn u turned it over a lot made a lot of stupid fouls..and parker stop thinking about which teammates wife ur gonna bang next and get ur head in the game pick roll pick roll simple is that if ur having a bad game so will the rest of the team... ur where the offense runs through and were subpar today.. if ur reading this parker, eva longoria is laughing clapping and jumping for joy after this thunder win prolly even banging sefoloshia as i write this.. les get it i still believe!!!!!! GOSPURS GO!!

slick'81
06-01-2012, 01:48 AM
turd towers activate

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Are you drunk? Seriously you were all over the place there bro.

TE
06-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Are you drunk? Seriously you were all over the place there bro.

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2012, 01:59 AM
lol turd towers today

giving splitter shit after 1 shit game when we are up 2-1

fkn pathetic bandwagon fans

PublicOption
06-01-2012, 02:00 AM
When tiago had to sit if Pop had put him in then we probably would have won the game they only won the 2nd quarter it would have at least stopped the bleeding I guess pop wanted to lose this game for some reason

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2012, 02:05 AM
the problem wasnt splitter whether he played shit or not

the okc adjusted the PNR defense and passing lanes...they basically disrupted any passing down low to the open man

BatManu20
06-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Splitter is the least of the Spurs problems right now. Ppl were praising his play after the first 2 games, now suddenly he's garbage. Silly "fans" panicking after one game

cutewizard
06-01-2012, 02:17 AM
PLAY BLAIR!!! i was saying it the whole series hes hungry.. he wants his minutes back maybe not for diaw but for splitter send that tool back to brazil with his stupid smirk when he misses free throws... he plays like pau gasol a weenie..scared!! imo hes garbage withough manus asists... and bonner im not even gonna even say anything else i dont expect him to create his own shots but be more assertive in finding that 3..thats the only reason ur on the team... stephen jackson wth happened to you i know u shot a bunch of tres but damn u turned it over a lot made a lot of stupid fouls..and parker stop thinking about which teammates wife ur gonna bang next and get ur head in the game pick roll pick roll simple is that if ur having a bad game so will the rest of the team... ur where the offense runs through and were subpar today.. if ur reading this parker, eva longoria is laughing clapping and jumping for joy after this thunder win prolly even banging sefoloshia as i write this.. les get it i still believe!!!!!! GOSPURS GO!!

oh god, hahahaha, lol

cutewizard
06-01-2012, 02:18 AM
they need to play the bigs.....

why is duncan so tentative, is he injured??

cutewizard
06-01-2012, 02:19 AM
pair duncan with blair

tiago with boris

ViceCity86
06-01-2012, 02:21 AM
pair duncan with blair

tiago with boris

bingo

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 02:26 AM
they need to play the bigs.....

why is duncan so tentative, is he injured??

I would hope to GOD he is not injured after the year he had and the first two rounds ! GOOD LORD he had better not be.

therealtruth
06-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Splitter is the least of the Spurs problems right now. Ppl were praising his play after the first 2 games, now suddenly he's garbage. Silly "fans" panicking after one game