PDA

View Full Version : but seriously do these dumb okc fans think their others' will perform like this agian

LASToog36
06-01-2012, 06:09 AM
come on now....that was sefoloshas best playoff game scoring wise . i doubt he could do it again xfactor tonight back to reality tommorow.. as for the spurs we been doin it on a consistent basis the whole season.. game 4 we pick apart their d and swallow them like that zombie story in florida

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Thabo Sefolosha is the leading 3 point shooter on the OKC roster, reason being he only shoots a 3 pointer when he's wide open. Do I think he can perform like that again? Yes, if you give him 10 wide open 3 pointers, which is what SA ended up doing. Ibaka's 5-9 for 14 points is a pretty typical performance for Ibaka. A few pts above his season average, but something he does pretty routinely.

LASToog36
06-01-2012, 07:23 AM
doubt it keep dreamin too many ball hogs on ur team...sefolosha is still garbage u guys have awaken a monster well finish u off in the next 2

GrandeDavid
06-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Well, Durant only had 22 points, well below his average, which is a bit concerning. The Spurs need to look within for next game. 21 turnovers is simply atrocious. The Spurs need to study lot of film, do some passing drills and play like its an elimination game and see what happens. Even if they lose next game, they need to set the tone physically. All in their heads. Very disappointing to let cupcake soft Perkins talk trash like that, not to mention poser Harden act hard. The Spurs must come with the gloves off next game.

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Shut up.

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2012, 08:46 AM
ibaka fluking shots from 18ft and out didnt help much, spurs could afford to give him that...

spurs need to fkn box out for rebounds, every reb contested all i see is 3-4 spurs players jumping and struggling to reb against 1 guy

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 08:58 AM
ibaka fluking shots from 18ft and out didnt help much, spurs could afford to give him that...

spurs need to fkn box out for rebounds, every reb contested all i see is 3-4 spurs players jumping and struggling to reb against 1 guy

If your'e calling Ibaka's 18 footers a fluke, that shows your ignorance. Ibaka shoots the 16-23 footer at 46% on the season. THat's actually his bread and butter shot. Tim Duncan shoots it at 47%.

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM
If your'e calling Ibaka's 18 footers a fluke, that shows your ignorance. Ibaka shoots the 16-23 footer at 46% on the season. THat's actually his bread and butter shot. Tim Duncan shoots it at 47%.

there flukes man, he was nowhere to be seen in the first 2 games

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:07 AM

or maybe game 1 and 2 were flukes?

in reality, OKC played more to the potential I foreshadowed, in game 3. Yes they were making some fluky shots but they were at home.

On the other hand San Antonio played absolutely awful. You are not going to win with your big 3 all playing like vaginas.

I guess I was right when I said this series is going the distance. My analysis and computations showed OKC in 6 so I have to stick to that. (eventhough it would be an upset at this point)

Hoping for Spurs in 5 or 7. I don't see them winning a game 6 in OKC.

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 09:10 AM

Read again and process the information: Serge Ibaka shot 46% over the regular season from 16-23 feet. That's like top 20-25 in the entire league (if you take out those guys who shoot like less than 1 attempt per game). Again - by comparison, Duncan shot 47%. Players do actually go in shooting slumps for short periods of time. You look at long term statistics to see what a player's abilities are. You saying Ibaka didn't do much in 2 games against SA and then terming his made 18 footers a fluke in Game 3 is pure ignorance.

LASToog36
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM
FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!! ! i dont care his percentage give um that allllll dayyyyyy that scrubs gonna choke in the next one

Budkin
06-01-2012, 05:02 PM
The team is incredibly talented. They are not a fluke by any means. It all depends on out executing them.

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Well, Durant only had 22 points, well below his average, which is a bit concerning. The Spurs need to look within for next game. 21 turnovers is simply atrocious. .

BINGO, and there is your ball game.

therealtruth
06-01-2012, 05:58 PM
It was definitely a fluke in terms of style of play for the Thunder. Sefalosha doesn't generally score 19 and they generally don't get a well balanced attack. They mainly get output out of Durant,Westbrook, and Harden. If they are going to play like that they will be tough to beat. It's basically the same way the Spurs have been playing. You have a big 3 but you have a balanced attack.