PDA

View Full Version : Bench Splitter

Beanzamillion21
06-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Blair showed no fear lastnight in the low post. Granted it was in garbage time, but he showed a hell of a lot more balls than Splitter has all series, and there is no reason Jimmy Anderson should be getting more minutes than him. Discuss.

Obstructed_View
06-01-2012, 08:46 AM
You're an idiot.

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2012, 08:47 AM
You're an idiot.

ibtl

whats with all the wankers with certain no. of posts starting fkn threads for their own POVS....fck theres too many of them

Beanzamillion21
06-01-2012, 08:50 AM
ibtl

whats with all the wankers with certain no. of posts starting fkn threads for their own POVS....fck theres too many of them

Whats with you saying anything, ever?

Beanzamillion21
06-01-2012, 08:51 AM
I agree. I think Blair should start with Duncan tomorrow. Spurs were 7-2 against OKC over the past 3 years, all with Blair starting and avg. around 15pts and like 8 rpg and 2 steals and playing only 25mpg.

Blair will make OKC pay for going out and guard the high PnR with his offensive rebounds. And yes, no one on OKC has been able to contain Blair one on one for the past two years. That is why I thought Pop would actually play him because Blair has owned OKC for the past two years, Lakers no, OKC Hell yes.

I say drop Bonner and bring Diaw and Splitter off the bench together.

The only problem I have with this is that Diaw and Parker play so well together. Keep the starting lineup, but Blair should be the first big off the bench. IMO

TwelveGs210
06-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Splitter fuckin pissed me off last night. Kept fouling, and in crunch time his ft liability is too much of a risk when your trying to come back

elbamba
06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Splitter played fine in games one and two. I would sit Bonner who cannot spread the floor right now and gives up too many rebounds. Bonner has yet to have a good game.

DarrinS
06-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Blair showed no fear lastnight in the low post. Granted it was in garbage time, but he showed a hell of a lot more balls than Splitter has all series, and there is no reason Jimmy Anderson should be getting more minutes than him. Discuss.

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 09:09 AM
There should be something lower than pink.

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Granted it was in garbage time

:lmao

Obstructed_View
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Splitter fuckin pissed me off last night. Kept fouling, and in crunch time his ft liability is too much of a risk when your trying to come back

:lol and :lmao, respectively.

Keepin' it real
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM
How do you "bench" a non-starter? By definition, he's already benched. Care to re-phrase?

Jimcs50
06-01-2012, 09:41 AM
How do you "bench" a non-starter? By definition, he's already benched. Care to re-phrase?

rebench?

fraga
06-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Was glad to see Patty Mills get some minutes...

biskvito
06-01-2012, 09:58 AM
they played almost the same minutes, 12min vs 10 min, except Blair got in with the game over already... that been said, I noticed Splitter wasn't going for the screen to pick and roll as usual... I'm guessing he'll go back to p&r or back to the bench

Beanzamillion21
06-01-2012, 10:15 AM

Send him to the end of the bench.

silverblk mystix
06-01-2012, 11:09 AM
No one can see the obvious;

If Blair needs playing time, Bonner should be the one he replaces.

Refs had it out for Splitter tonight-he never had a chance.

silverblk mystix
06-01-2012, 11:09 AM

I need 5
06-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I agree with many of you in that Bonner should not see the floor in this series. He brings absolutely nothing to the game for us if he is not hitting threes. He is too slow physically and decision making wise to play in this series.

Spur|n|Austin
06-01-2012, 11:17 AM
he's already on the bench. next.

TDomination
06-01-2012, 11:23 AM
I have a feeling Blair will get his chance. Not as a starter, you do not bench Boris, but as maybe the 1st or 2nd big man off the bench.

timvp
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Splitter was damn good in Game 2. His pick-and-rolling in the first half destroyed the Thunder.

You don't go away from that after one game.

Budkin
06-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Splitter is fine but Blair needs to get some run... he owned OKC in the regular season.

benefactor
06-01-2012, 12:12 PM
lol threatening to fight on the internets
lol faggot

PhingerRoll
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
This is a prime example of why "we" GNSF should primarily read and refrain from typing.

ace3g
06-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Some of those calls were iffy on Splitter (offensive foul with Fisher....) the foul trouble lead to Duncan and more importantly Bonner playing more minutes...

Splitter is valuable in this series, you can't bench him. I'd consider giving Blair limited minutes only if Bonner doesn't get any (can't play both). It would be great if Blair could stay on the perimeter and wait for times in the offense to cut to the basket and/or crash the glass for rebounds.

PublicOption
06-01-2012, 01:32 PM
the refs knew tiago was the key to the easy baskets when tim is on the bench. so they eliminated him. simple. so Pop, as usual, took his ball and went home. Knowing the league was doing this. I have watched Pop through the years and if he thinks the league is fucking with him. He flips them off. Bench everyone way early and kick ass the next game, happens every time. plus. He will figure out something that will negate their focus on tiago. The rest of the league plays 5 on 5. the heat play 8 on 5(because they get all the calls). Pop plays 5 on 8...............on to the next game.

TJastal
06-01-2012, 02:00 PM

This.

When Tiago got called for that phantom foul on Fisher for egregiously (?:lol) attempting to post Fisher up it was pretty obvious the black refs weren't going to let a white guy push around / beat down their bruthas in OKC.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2012, 02:02 PM
This.

When Tiago got called for that phantom foul on Fisher for egregiously (?:lol) attempting to post Fisher up it was pretty obvious the black refs weren't going to let a white guy push around / beat down their bruthas in OKC.lol conspiracy

TJastal
06-01-2012, 02:03 PM
lol conspiracy

Funny that I'm not the only one noticing

ChumpDumper
06-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Funny that I'm not the only one noticingRight, Mustang 5.0 agrees.

Poor whitey.

spurraider21
06-01-2012, 02:54 PM
How about we don't panic after 1 loss? We hadn't lost since April 11, we lose one game and people are calling for lineup overhauls. To beat the small lineup, Tim will need to score one on one against Perkins or Ibaka