or what has he done to make them so mad? he slept with their wives i guess

wanggi
06-02-2012, 09:32 AM
or what has he done to make them so mad? he slept with their wives i guess

Are you out of your mind?
Cubby sleeps with men.

Spur_Fanatic
06-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Basically, the guy is a Suns fan, that hated the Spurs for... well, you know Suns fans.
Then he became a Cavs fan... till Lebron left them. No fun after that. He blamed the Spurs for winning it in 2007, though. Then he became a Lakers fan. And his life was good for a while. But Lakers run had to end eventually, and all of the sudden he dissapeared from the forum, like some other so-called Lakers fans. We don't know why they stopped coming.

Culby was last seen on a Clippers forum.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 11:00 AM
^I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Spur_Fanatic
06-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Dude! Welcome! I think Kori will change you team again if you ask her.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 11:48 AM
^I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

BlackSwordsMan
06-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Kori will change it to the suns if you ask nicely.
tee,hee

DMC
06-02-2012, 12:42 PM
and why does everyone seem to hate it/him
What is Cully: Imagine a pair of saggy, wrinkly balls resting on the forehead of a stuffed animal, an ice cream truck parked in the driveway of some dilapidated North Mexico mud hut, a reversible koozie with the Lakers currently on the inside and the Spurs on the outside, sitting alongside an overloaded ashtray next to a yellow, nicotine tinged PC with a keyboard that contains keys without letters in most of the commonly used spaces. Imagine an elderly woman cowering in fear in a back room, her eye bandaged yet blood seeping through as the thick, stratified smoke from filterless Pall Mall cigarettes hangs in the air just above her quivering head.

Now imagine her looking down the hallway of this shotgun house and seeing the back of this Cully, shirtless and sweaty, gray hairs forming tracks down to the blown open saggy briefs as he furiously pounds his fists into the top of this stuffed animal's head screaming "come to Pappy ya bastad!"

That's Cully.

Why is he hated? Who knows?

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 03:29 PM
^Especially DUNCAN.

tee, hee.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Its the alternate name used by that lakers fan who easily chugs the must peen out of anyone in NBA forum history