PDA

View Full Version : Pre Game 4 doings

The_Worlds_finest
06-02-2012, 01:27 PM
What are y'all doing between now and 7:30? I'm listening to music, starting this thread, and doing laundry. Then I think I'll get down on some Diablo 3.

DMC
06-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I installed LED nav lights in my boat, rebuilt my tilt/trim cylinders and made a shrimp boil. I am going to repair my PS3 next then drink a beer, maybe take a crap later.

Tp9gospursgo
06-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Diablo 3 as well..

06-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Drinking coffee and getting ready for work. I have a radio with me fer sure.

bthewigwam
06-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Bored man. Wife is outta town so cracked open a beer after paying bills and taking the trash out. Glory Road is coming on, might watch that.

Thomas82
06-02-2012, 01:58 PM
I have a football game today, so I'll have to record it and watch it when I get back home tonight. This will be a good day.....we'll win our game, and then I'll come back home and watch the Spurs win!!

bthewigwam
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Fuck. Glory Road is on a channel I don't have. Bored again. Actually, looking for suggestions.
I'm outta town and tryin to figure out how to watch one game live and decide which one to do. This series? Finals? Which city? Figure I can buy a Southwest ticket and change it whenever I want. In the midwest. Any ideas? Comments? Concerns for my well being?

timvp
06-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Bored man. Wife is outta town so cracked open a beer after paying bills and taking the trash out. Glory Road is coming on, might watch that.

Damn, forgot to take out the trash. Again. Nobody tell Kori. Thanks.

Budkin
06-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Adopting a kitten.

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:33 PM
its night in the Philippines, and i cant sleep

the game is 8:30 tomorrow morning here....

oh god

oh nibiru, hehehehe

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:34 PM
who among you watches the Game of Thrones in HBO??

Reck
06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Netflixting like a mofo.

bthewigwam
06-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Damn, forgot to take out the trash. Again. Nobody tell Kori. Thanks.

:lol

nkdlunch
06-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Got cousin n friends over from outta town. Just went to d pool. Gonna grill, some beers, then tequila. Then go out to party. Might have to watch d game on dvr around 3am

nkdlunch
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM
its night in the Philippines, and i cant sleep

the game is 8:30 tomorrow morning here....

oh god

oh nibiru, hehehehe

More worried about spurs than pacman fight?

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Adopting a kitten.

Define "kitten"

hehehe

iManu
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
I'd watch it if a little Philippina that liked the Spurs made me.

I'm going to finalize a proposal that hypothesizes that using an fMRI to examine the ventral occipital region of the brain (as it activates in response to perceived female beauty) to show that those who work at lower-prestige jobs (such as at McDonalds or a gas station) show less activation across the FFC and the LOC bilaterally than do females who work at medium or high prestige jobs:

and when shown this, it will change a Republicans' orientation from feelings of in-group preference and superiority (that my colleagues and I call faggotry) and out-group prejudice and reported preference for "policy that keeps people unequal" to something a less retarded and hickish as measured by the 6th version of the Social Dominance Orientation Scale (SDO-6).

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
I'd watch it if a little Philippina that liked the Spurs made me.

I'm going to finalize a proposal that hypothesizes that using an fMRI to examine the ventral occipital region of the brain (as it activates in response to perceived female beauty) to show that those who work at lower-prestige jobs (such as at McDonalds or a gas station) show less activation across the FFC and the LOC bilaterally than do females who work at medium or high prestige jobs:

and when shown this, it will change a Republicans' orientation from feelings of in-group preference and superiority (that my colleagues and I call faggotry) and out-group prejudice and reported preference for "policy that keeps people unequal" to something a less retarded and hickish as measured by the 6th version of the Social Dominance Orientation Scale (SDO-6).

Do you mean "Filipina?"

just asking.........

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:55 PM
More worried about spurs than pacman fight?

fuck Pacman, all he does is advertise himself....

it is customary for a mature human to help his environment, what has Pacman done to help poor Filipinos?

1) fuck girls
2) quote the bible
3) speak bad grammar in congress

fuck pacman,

cutewizard
06-02-2012, 02:57 PM
im a woman, that means i look at the total package....

pacman is a hell of a boxer, but as a human being, hmmmpp....

very low in my scale.....

mayweather should just quit talking and fight him

anyway.....excuse my babble gentlemen

back to the Spurs, hehe

Muser
06-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Play some Sonic 4/MW3 until it starts and try not to fall asleep during half time.

nkdlunch
06-02-2012, 03:02 PM
im a woman, that means i look at the total package....

pacman is a hell of a boxer, but as a human being, hmmmpp....

very low in my scale.....

mayweather should just quit talking and fight him

anyway.....excuse my babble gentlemen

back to the Spurs, hehe

Damn sorry I brought it up :p:

The_Worlds_finest
06-02-2012, 03:04 PM
fuck Pacman, all he does is advertise himself....

it is customary for a mature human to help his environment, what has Pacman done to help poor Filipinos?

1) fuck girls
2) quote the bible
3) speak bad grammar in congress

fuck pacman,

First Filipino I have ever heard say fuck pacman. But yeah your right, he could do much more for the country then what he does.

The_Worlds_finest
06-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Netflixting like a mofo.

Time spent Finding something I want to watch = Time spent actually watching shows on Netflix (Although Southpark is a go to)

silverblk mystix
06-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Working. DVRing the game so I can watch after work. Mugs are chilling, sam adams summer ale is waiting...

Around gametime I don't dare visit Spurstalk so I won't know who is winning...

Watch the game around 11pm as if it were still "live"

Spurs will need to put in the work to win tonight. Won't be easy.

Spurs will win.

gambit1990
06-02-2012, 03:10 PM
right now i'm eating chicken and listening to blonde on blonde. probably gonna watch some workaholics after i check out a couple threads.

silverblk mystix
06-02-2012, 03:11 PM
right now i'm eating chicken and listening to blonde on blonde. probably gonna watch some workaholics after i check out a couple threads.

Dylan.

Reck
06-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Time spent Finding something I want to watch = Time spent actually watching shows on Netflix (Although Southpark is a go to)

Been re-watching Dave Chappelle show. :lol

Never gets old. Too bad he went kind of crazy and decided not to keep doing the show.

ersinert
06-02-2012, 03:36 PM
I am from istanbul,turkey, it is not on tv here, they are gonna broadcast Boston game tomorrow... Anyway i have league pass and im gonna watch the game tomorrow morning ( as it is already 11.30 pm here ) while having breakfast and cursing harden's shitty beard and perkins' equally shitty face. And before the game i'll turn of tv because i dont wanna see the score!

Reck
06-02-2012, 03:47 PM
^ So you're gonna wake up, watch the game turn the tv off and not watch the score? Nice.

Spursnlego
06-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Gonna go to the movies w/ some friends and come back and watch them SPURS!

boutons_deux
06-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Just watched "Glory Road" on HDMOV channel.

Really put me in the basketball mood for a great game tonight.

ersinert
06-02-2012, 03:57 PM
^ So you're gonna wake up, watch the game turn the tv off and not watch the score? Nice.

Im gonna watch the game on my laptop, i have to turn the tv off so i'll know nothing about the score. I won't even answer my cellphone because sometimes my buddies try to tell me the score.

Matty2Cool
06-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Drinking at Kona grill

Aiko9245
06-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Played some 2 on 2 this morning. Called the cops after my side rear-view mirror was a victim of a hit-and-run. Took a shower, bought whiskey, and now am waiting for Manu to show up.

Rather.Unique
06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
I usually browse the web pre game and post game for at least for at least 90 mins, spurstalk keeps me entertained.

gambit1990
06-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Dylan.

hell yeah. blonde on blonde is my favorite album of all time.

pgardn
06-02-2012, 04:35 PM
I am going to play soccer and get totally exhausted.

Then as I watch the game, I have more direct memories of how difficult it is when you are doing best and things work out or they dont. Getting totally winded running and then doing it again and again is a great feeling. Makes it much easier to watch a game and not go through bipolar moments after each and every play as I read and get amused by the "blog".

It might be a good thing for others that are embedded in the couch and snarly.

-Dr. Phil

Halberto
06-02-2012, 04:37 PM
watching a computer screen hoping the drilling stops so I can go back to civilization

kjhip1
06-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Just got done watchin one flew over the cuckoo's nest..Had never seen the movie, but damn wish I wouldnt have waited so long to do so..very great movie!

Now, play with my little boy before the game comes on.Bout to be deploying for a year to the desert...Sucky part about that is leaving the family obviously, but we leave out as the finals start...In all the years I've seen the Spurs (I'm 28), I've never seen a team like this...There's something they have that the other teams did not...can't put my finger on it..but they have that "it" about them where they know they are destined to win the championship...better not jinx them so I'll toast to tonight's game with a DOS XX in my hand.

Let's get this started!!!

ViceCity86
06-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Watching DC Cab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcwmcdeXYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-ODwdiR6g

Sense
06-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I used to always go outside and shoot some hoops to get hyped for the game... during the game I would listen to music, and at half time hoops again.. and after the win hoops again

Not anymore though..

Spur|n|Austin
06-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Went to the grocery store for beer and dinner stuff, came home and relaxed, went and got frozen yogurt, cleaned the inside of my truck, and here I am with still two hours to kill.. I'll start cooking some pork chops in a bit..

tkang456
06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
watched spurs 08 game 7 against hornets.kinda miss oberto with his aggressivness. we sure can use him over BONER

Spursmania
06-02-2012, 05:18 PM
I usually browse the web pre game and post game for at least for at least 90 mins, spurstalk keeps me entertained.

Me too.:toast

hooperflash
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
played basketball for 3 hours in reality, play another 2 hours of basketball on 2K, reading only the quality threads on the forum, and skyping my GF (she's a spurs fan thank god!)

hooperflash
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
watched spurs 08 game 7 against hornets.kinda miss oberto with his aggressivness. we sure can use him over BONER

good idea!

Dingle Barry
06-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey cutewizard.

Any interest in American citizenship? :married:

DarrinS
06-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Just finished my last 16 oz beer, so it's time for a beer run.

My liver: "Damn, not again fool."

ViceCity86
06-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Playing Vice City.

bthewigwam
06-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Just finished my last 16 oz beer, so it's time for a beer run.

My liver: "Damn, not again fool."

:rollin

Plumblbw
06-02-2012, 06:52 PM
It's 00:51 here.

I've only had 3 Duvels so far. Saving the other 3 for when the game gets started. The wife has fallen asleep on the couch, but I'll wake her up when the game starts.

To kill time I've just rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD that turned up in the post this morning. Can't believe how much faster it is than a regular mechanical drive. Thankfully, I packaged all of my apps with a combination of App-V / ThinApp / MSI, so I was up and running pretty quickly.

I'm gagging for that 4th Duvel.... And for the game to start....