PDA

View Full Version : shut up Spur fan just SHUT UP about the refs!

BRHornet45
06-02-2012, 10:00 PM
sons the fact of the matter is that OKC has stomped the ever living hell out of the Spurs and the refs have had next to nothing to do with it. it all started in game 3 whenever OKC put one of the most vicious playoff beat downs on the Spurs and took their manhood away. then I made the statement (numerous times) that game 4 would be a MUST WIN for the Spurs because if OKC ties this thing up then the series is over.

I hope that the Spurs can somehow pull off a miracle and win this thing in 7, but it looks almost impossible now. the Spurs look weak and beat down and it is a direct result of OKC humiliating them and taking their manhood away in game 3.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Fans who habitually whine about officiating (i.e. the majority of spurfans) are born losers. It's not entirely their fault either...one or both of their parents raised their children to be mentally weak and make a lot of excuses.

The tragedy of it all is that these same whiners will propagate and give birth to a new generation of whiners. Damn shame.

InK
06-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Officiating has got nothing to do with this 2 losses. People just really mad right now and saying dumb shit, that's all. Move on...

Kidd K
06-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Eat shit kid. Don't come to a Spurs forum and expect Spurs fans to not be pissed about OKC getting away with like 30 violations in one game.

OKC has been allowed to goaltend, set moving screens, take charges in the circle, foul Parker repeatedly, push off for rebounds and post shots, and pull jerseys when players are trying to get around said moving screens.

Spurs playing 5 on 8 at OKC.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Fans who habitually whine about officiating (i.e. the majority of spurfans) are born losers. It's not entirely their fault either...one or both of their parents raised their children to be mentally weak and make a lot of excuses.

The tragedy of it all is that these same whiners will propagate and give birth to a new generation of whiners. Damn shame.

Exhibit A:

Eat shit kid. Don't come to a Spurs forum and expect Spurs fans to not be pissed about OKC getting away with like 30 violations in one game.

OKC has been allowed to goaltend, set moving screens, take charges in the circle, foul Parker repeatedly, push off for rebounds and post shots, and pull jerseys when players are trying to get around said moving screens.

Don't be this guy, spurfans.

Kidd K
06-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

I notice it's mostly either Spurs haters or Lakers fans (obvious reasons why) that claim officating is always legit.

Lakers have been one of the main teams benefitting from calls for like a decade. No shit you're going to whine about people who complain about it.

Kidd K
06-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Exhibit A:

Don't be this guy, spurfans.

Lakers fan. Your opinion on officiating means precisely: dick.

O.J. Simpson
06-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Lakers fan. Your opinion on officiating means precisely: dick.

Shut the fuck up you idiot.

midnightpulp
06-02-2012, 10:47 PM

Ever visit Lakersground during gameday?

They're ten times worse than any Spurfan. They even whine about the refs in games their team isn't playing in, like decrying Lebron for getting calls their precious Kobe wouldn't.

Kidd K
06-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Shut the fuck up you idiot.

Blow me.

jeebus
06-02-2012, 10:49 PM
These new crops of gnsf's this year is particularly bad.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2012, 10:50 PM

Never...I don't post or claim LG. I post here (and on a couple football boards), and the whining is out of hand.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2012, 10:51 PM

It seems to be getting worse every year too. A few winners coupled with about 1000 losers.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2012, 10:52 PM

When are you going to be bolded scro?

jeebus
06-02-2012, 10:57 PM
When are you going to be bolded scro?

Probably when I post upstairs more than my once a month quota and get my Spurs blinders on.

timtonymanu
06-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Indeed.

Bill_Brasky
06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Other than the goaltend, I have no qualms.

jeebus
06-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Other than the goaltend, I have no qualms.

The goaltend and that one charge where what's his face was clearly inside the circle. Those are turrible calls but meh.

DMC
06-02-2012, 11:02 PM
sons the fact of the matter is that OKC has stomped the ever living hell out of the Spurs and the refs have had next to nothing to do with it. it all started in game 3 whenever OKC put one of the most vicious playoff beat downs on the Spurs and took their manhood away. then I made the statement (numerous times) that game 4 would be a MUST WIN for the Spurs because if OKC ties this thing up then the series is over.

I hope that the Spurs can somehow pull off a miracle and win this thing in 7, but it looks almost impossible now. the Spurs look weak and beat down and it is a direct result of OKC humiliating them and taking their manhood away in game 3.

I mean ... at least TRY and make it look legit and as if you don't have a financial agenda behind your officiating.

NBA = Carefully Controlled, Partially Scripted, Sports Entertainment

pass1st
06-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Son, real talk, fans need something to blame for their team's failure

DMC
06-02-2012, 11:04 PM

They're ten times worse than any Spurfan. They even whine about the refs in games their team isn't playing in, like decrying Lebron for getting calls their precious Kobe wouldn't.

You cannot visit it, it bogs down from all the meltdowns and cries for Brown's and Pau's head on a stick.

LkrFan
06-02-2012, 11:07 PM

PM me dawg. I'm here for you. :cry

LkrFan
06-02-2012, 11:07 PM
You cannot visit it, it bogs down from all the meltdowns and cries for Brown's and Pau's head on a stick.

:lol

BRHornet45
06-02-2012, 11:10 PM
DMC

son you can't blame the refs EVERY single time the Spurs lose though. does the NBA want OKC in the finals? of course and you better believe now that the series is tied they are going to do everything in their power to make it happen ... but the Spurs have been playing like a bunch of choking vaginas and only have themselves to blame. the Spurs shit the bed and lost games 3 and 4 ... now this series is likely over.

DMC
06-02-2012, 11:23 PM
son you can't blame the refs EVERY single time the Spurs lose though. does the NBA want OKC in the finals? of course and you better believe now that the series is tied they are going to do everything in their power to make it happen ... but the Spurs have been playing like a bunch of choking vaginas and only have themselves to blame. the Spurs shit the bed and lost games 3 and 4 ... now this series is likely over.

You made the statement in more than one thread that the league wants OKC to win and won't allow SA to win. It doesn't matter who the fans blame, and you obviously have tendencies to believe in conspiracies yourself.

Just saying... hypocrite. You start a thread about blaming refs when you are the worst offender around. Take your own advice.

I never blame officiating. I comment on it, but I don't feel the Spurs are genuine contenders. I feel they got an easy path thus far and their weaknesses are being exposed. If I am wrong, I will be happy as hell, but I am afraid I am not wrong.

LnGrrrR
06-02-2012, 11:39 PM

If refs aren't calling that shit, then Pop should be telling his guys to clutch and grab too. If the refs then start calling it against the Spurs but not OKC, then you'd have an argument. But some ref teams "Let them play". As long as the refs are consistent (ie don't change what constitutes a foul in the middle of the game, call the same things on both sides) then I don't mind.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-02-2012, 11:50 PM
the refs were a factor no doubt....they missed some calls and goal tends

they changed the out come no doubt

tesseractive
06-03-2012, 12:03 AM
I notice it's mostly either Spurs haters or Lakers fans (obvious reasons why) that claim officating is always legit.
Bullshit.

I laughed at fans of other teams earlier in the playoffs when they whined about the officials, and I'm laughing at you now.

If the officials are calling a game a certain way, then figure out how to fucking take advantage of it. If they're letting OKC get away with goaltends then let's go out and goaltend ourselves. Winners use the officiating. Losers whine about it.

OKC beat us tonight, period. No fucking excuses. Ever.

SamoanTD
06-03-2012, 12:04 AM
:cry leave the refs alone :cry

dbreiden83080
06-03-2012, 12:41 AM
My favorite play of the game was the Durant offensive foul that was an and 1...

Classic... :rolleyes

BRHornet45
06-03-2012, 12:45 AM
sons I have said numerous times that I want the Spurs to win. I am also the first to call out the NBA for rigging games. However ... the last two games were lost BY THE SPURS. the refs didn't even need to step in because of how pathetic Spurs were playing. they shit the bed tonight and its more than likely going to cost them the series.

UZER
06-03-2012, 12:55 AM
BRHornet: "shut up spur fan....just shut up about the refs....you had me at 'that means the number one pick in the draft goes to the New Orleans Hornets' "
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198674)

Floyd Pacquiao
06-03-2012, 12:56 AM
this game was just terribly officiated . . . feels like game 7 of the 2006 wcsf all over again. . . bullshit call after bullshit call . . . now i know how kings fans feel. . .

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2012, 12:57 AM
sons I have said numerous times that I want the Spurs to win. I am also the first to call out the NBA for rigging games. However ... the last two games were lost BY THE SPURS. the refs didn't even need to step in because of how pathetic Spurs were playing. they shit the bed tonight and its more than likely going to cost them the series.

Spurs fucked themselves by playing badly. I'll agree with it.

But don't act like you woudn't be ref crying if it were the Whorenets in this series.

Salty
06-03-2012, 01:00 AM
The refs weren't the reason we lost. It's hard to beat a team who's bigs go 22-25 and who's best player, who also happens to be the best scorer in basketball, takes over at the end, but you'd be pretty fucking stupid to say the refs didn't have a sizable impact on the game. I understand it's basketball, refs make mistakes every game, but they usually make it a point to be consistent with their reffing or, at the very least, throw in a few make-up calls when they fuck up. Saw very little of that in the 2nd half tonight.

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2012, 01:06 AM
:lolYou gotta love how spurfan (both upstairs and downstairs) preface their excuses with "i'm not blaming the loss on the refs, but..." then they go on to blame the refs

Salty
06-03-2012, 01:11 AM
:lolYou gotta love how spurfan (both upstairs and downstairs) preface their excuses with "i'm not blaming the loss on the refs, but..." then they go on to blame the refs

Nah. Just stating the facts. There were several 5 point swings, no-calls, and bad calls that occurred throughout the game, especially in the second half. Call it what you want, but those are the facts, not excuses.

BRHornet45
06-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Spurs fucked themselves by playing badly. I'll agree with it.

But don't act like you woudn't be ref crying if it were the Whorenets in this series.

son I'll admit I would probably be crying like a little bitch as well. I'm man enough to admit that. However deep down I would know the truth (just like you Spur fan do as well) ... and that is this is one of those situations were the Spurs are the only ones to blame for shitting the bed like they have. 9 times out of 10 I would be preaching against the rigged NBA like I always do, but this is one of those rare cases where the refs had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Spurs suckassness.

what the Spurs have now done (which I stated would happen if they lost game 4) is open the door for the NBA to rig this series in OKC's favor. now that the series is tied at 2-2, be prepared for an epic screw job in the next 2 or 3 games because the NBA wants Durant in the finals. its good business ... no its damn good business for Durant to be in the finals.

DMC
06-03-2012, 01:53 AM
It's no better than having Duncan tbh. No one outside of OK gives a shit about OKC. The Lebron/Kobe matchup was what they all wanted forever, and they never got it together. Durant is a great player, but he's in OKC and he's not Air Apparent like Lebron, so it's really not a great matchup for the NBA just like Dallas and Miami wasn't.

BRHornet45
06-03-2012, 02:04 AM
sons lets just hope the Spurs can bounce back

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Umm, no. OKC is a shitty market like San Antonio, but they have players that are exciting and watchable to the casual fan. A Lebron-Durant matchup blows anything San Antonio offers out of the water.

Also, The Miami-Dallas matchup was great, both competition wise and ratings-wise...so not sure where you're going with that one. It had all the drama you could want, short of a Game 7--both on and off the court.

Jacob1983
06-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Durant has doo doo jump.

DMC
06-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Umm, no. OKC is a shitty market like San Antonio, but they have players that are exciting and watchable to the casual fan. A Lebron-Durant matchup blows anything San Antonio offers out of the water.

Also, The Miami-Dallas matchup was great, both competition wise and ratings-wise...so not sure where you're going with that one. It had all the drama you could want, short of a Game 7--both on and off the court.

OKC has star power that SA does not (KD and RW and to a lesser extend, JH), that's true, however which casual fan is going to watch the finals who's not already a Thunder fan, or who wasn't going to watch it regardless?

I don't think either team brings that much more in the ratings category thatn Lebron/Wade get regardless. In fact, the ECF might get better ratings than the Finals, though the Thunder likely have the edge. My point was that, if it was a fix, the Lakers would have been against the Heat by now. Those ratings would be through the roof, even though Miami is a small market. It would be like the Superbowl, sorta.

Fpoonsie
06-03-2012, 02:35 AM

You should prolly spend less time posting, and more time doing whatchoo evidently love doing: giving blowjobs.

ElNono
06-03-2012, 03:06 AM
I'm not saying its the reason we lost, but :cry :cry :cry

Latarian Milton
06-03-2012, 04:08 AM
series ain't over yet imho, OKC took the momentum of the series but game 5 will be played in san antonio where the spurs will gain shit back

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2012, 07:24 AM

hey BR sons...we all know you be hopping on and off dicks like the wind blows

jeebus
06-03-2012, 08:22 AM

unless Ibaka goes 11/11 again

Reck
06-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah the refs had little to do with the these losses.

Game 3 was a complete rape, I'll give you that. Game 4 was another story. I wouldn't say they stomped the hell out of the Spurs, that's a pretty weak arguement if you have seen these games.

Game 1,2 and 4 have been close and competitive.

When you have the 3 big men, two of which are pathetic at shooting the ball are making shots and the one that could goes 11/11 you just gotta take it and move on.

Nothing but a fluke game from those 3 combined. You cannot argue that.

I'm still not worried at all. That is, until Thunder win at at&t Center. As far as I'm concern Thunder can win all their games at home. It still wont change the fact Spurs will take game 7 at home.

DMC
06-03-2012, 12:02 PM
A drawn out series favors the Thunder other than HCA. It increases the risk that the Spurs will suffer an injury.

The Spurs need to take care of business. Don't rely on HCA to save your ass.

Reck
06-03-2012, 12:04 PM
A drawn out series favors the Thunder other than HCA. It increases the risk that the Spurs will suffer an injury.

The Spurs need to take care of business. Don't rely on HCA to save your ass.

Please

Who do you think the Spurs are playing? The Bobcats? Its too late to be thinking about injuries, you gotta go full throttle.

:lol playing concervative during the playoffs
:lol soft

Reck
06-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Probably when I post upstairs more than my once a month quota and get my Spurs blinders on.

Damn is that what it takes to get bolded? We're doomed. :cry

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:05 PM

Pm Kori imho

jeebus
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM

lol I don't know. tbh I haven't even been here 2 years (I know right?) while others have been here at least twice as long.

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Maybe the EC will put in votes for you, Jeebus.

DMC
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Please

Who do you think the Spurs are playing? The Bobcats? Its too late to be thinking about injuries, you gotta go full throttle.

:lol playing concervative during the playoffs
:lol soft

Did you even read my post?

I said they don't want a drawn out series. That means go full throttle.

You're an idiot.

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Hope you didn't call your son det I saiiiidddddd

Reck
06-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Did you even read my post?

I said they don't want a drawn out series. That means go full throttle.

You're an idiot.

You're the one bringing up injuries at this point in the playoffs. :lol

And Spurs have to rely on Homecourt now that the series will go to a 6th game. If they dont win at home they will lose at Thunder in 6.

And I'm the idiot.. :lmao

DMC
06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
You're the one bringing up injuries at this point in the playoffs. :lol

And Spurs have to rely on Homecourt now that the series will go to a 6th game. If they dont win at home they will lose at Thunder in 6.

And I'm the idiot.. :lmao

I said a drawn out series increases the risk of injuries. Spurs' core are older players, not as spry as the Thunder's core. You want to finish a series in as few games as possible because injuries can happen and your season is over.

I didn't "bring up injuries", I brought up the need to increase intensity.

Thanks for agreeing about the idiot part. I figured you would struggle with that one but you took it laying down.

Reck
06-03-2012, 01:45 PM
rofl, you truely are an idiot.

By saying Spurs need to finish this in as few games as possible because of the posibility of injury is already bringing that subject up.

DMC, the village idiot. :lol

:lol thinking Spurs could win this in 5
:lol worried about injuries this deep in the playoffs
:lol 18k posts worth of shit
:lol #1 ST idiot
:lol constantly getting owned here

Killakobe81
06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Doesnt matter the sport, unless you believe in conspiracies, reffing evens out over the course of a game, series or life of a franchise. Im sure if we visited the Suns forums, when you guys were taking away their best shot at a title, they would of argued that Manu and Parker got away with numerous travels, and that Bowen was raping Nash with few fouls being called.

Because I coach and have reffed games I have learned not to blame officiating, ever. Like Lngrr says the only major gripe comes when they are inconsistent. Yes, they have missed at least 3 goaltends, but thay also have allowed Lenard and SJax to be far more physical with KD then either of the OKC first 2 opponents. They are letting a lot of calls go tbh, Manu and Harden are NOt getting the flops they got in the previous round. As a neutral party i think the refs have done a good job and have missed calls on BOTH sides.

Clipper Nation
06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
getting calls their precious Kobe wouldn't
Impossible tbh.

djohn2oo8
06-03-2012, 04:53 PM
I said a drawn out series increases the risk of injuries. Spurs' core are older players, not as spry as the Thunder's core. You want to finish a series in as few games as possible because injuries can happen and your season is over.

Thanks for agreeing about the idiot part. I figured you would struggle with that one but you took it laying down.
I guess you gettin bolded when you have one good basketball post. Around 60,000 posts? :lol

Sean Cagney
06-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Ehhhh I don't blame the refs at all, bad calls happen both ways and Spurs will get some in their favor too.

Reck
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I guess you gettin bolded when you have one good basketball post. Around 60,000 posts? :lol

Give me a name on that first gif you got there. Fucking a. :toast

jeebus
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Maybe the EC will put in votes for you, Jeebus.

it's really not high on my priority list tbh

cherylsteele
06-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Doesnt matter the sport, unless you believe in conspiracies, reffing evens out over the course of a game, series or life of a franchise. Im sure if we visited the Suns forums, when you guys were taking away their best shot at a title, they would of argued that Manu and Parker got away with numerous travels, and that Bowen was raping Nash with few fouls being called.

Because I coach and have reffed games I have learned not to blame officiating, ever. Like Lngrr says the only major gripe comes when they are inconsistent. Yes, they have missed at least 3 goaltends, but thay also have allowed Lenard and SJax to be far more physical with KD then either of the OKC first 2 opponents. They are letting a lot of calls go tbh, Manu and Harden are NOt getting the flops they got in the previous round. As a neutral party i think the refs have done a good job and have missed calls on BOTH sides.
That is my concern with sports officiating as well.

Latarian Milton
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM

doesn't make much difference when the opposing team is Miami Heat in the NBA finals tbh, just hope they don't suffer any career ending injuries so they can continue to play & contend next season. since before the season ever began, it is over to some extent. we killed them all uncertainties and are locked for the championship this year tbh

crc21209
06-04-2012, 12:05 AM

STFU.....the Hornets arent playing, so why should you care? :lol

fevertrees
06-04-2012, 12:13 AM
LOL @ it always going back to the no title New Orleans Spirit. Spurs fans are like the seniors in high school who think picking on middle school childrenz makes them kewl.

fevertrees
06-04-2012, 12:17 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547102_3749292245400_1043692250_n.jpg

BRHornet45
06-04-2012, 02:50 AM
don't bro me if you don't know me!

grande Beli

DontStopBelieving
06-04-2012, 03:39 AM

This.

Fun n Gun
06-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Referees only like the teams that play soli efense. Thats why there's only a few teams winning championships. Its not fair to all the soft teams!

smaka
06-04-2012, 01:58 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6tpoJ4hC1qkmfu0o1_500.jpg