PDA

View Full Version : New spurs website coming soon!

DynastySpurs210
06-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Hello fellow SpursTalk members im announing that i will be making a spurs fan base website like spurstalk but bigger and better well.. well see but kori has done an amazing job to maintaine this site at its best bringing spurs fans together wich i amire The name is still undefine but will be set to take launch by mid july. Everyones welcome to join it will have no restrictions but it will have its policys, there will be no baning people nor blocking, freezing post nor locking threads everyone is free to say what they want when they want. trolls will be accepted but please be respectful to others, i will try to keep everything undercontrol but it will be something new with my taste of joy

GO SPURS GO!

Spur|n|Austin
06-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello fellow SpursTalk members im announing that i will be making a spurs fan base website like spurstalk but bigger and better well.. well see but kori has done an amazing job to maintaine this site at its best bringing spurs fans together wich i amire The name is still undefine but will be set to take launch by mid july. Everyones welcome to join it will have no restrictions but it will have its policys, there will be no baning people nor blocking, freezing post nor locking threads everyone is free to say what they want when they want. trolls will be accepted but please be respectful to others, i will try to keep everything undercontrol but it will be something new with my taste of joy

GO SPURS GO!

:rollin

Budkin
06-02-2012, 10:17 PM
:lmao

mexicanjunior
06-02-2012, 10:17 PM
droppopnow.com

DynastySpurs210
06-03-2012, 11:19 AM
why are yah laughing? im serious

http://www.oddballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/quote_05.jpg

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 11:20 AM

gnsf.com

DMC
06-03-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm starting a new site too, to compete with yours. I will accept assholes and idiots, but please be courteous to your fellow poster. The theme will be a monkey fucking a greased football.

DynastySpurs210
06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
i'm starting a new site too, to compete with yours. I will accept assholes and idiots, but please be courteous to your fellow poster. The theme will be a monkey fucking a greased football.

:monkey

Wild Cobra Kai
06-03-2012, 11:34 AM
why are yah laughing? im serious

That's why we're laughing.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Trolls by definition aren't respectful to others.

smaka
06-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Is is April's fool day?

DynastySpurs210
06-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Trolls by definition aren't respectful to others.

They are not! but they should be accepted for who they are! "Jesus"

Twisted_Dawg
06-03-2012, 11:50 AM

GO SPURS GO!

Dude,
How would you like it if you spent your hard earned money into opening a hamburger joint, worked long hours, struggled and finally made it a roaring success.......and then some fucking idiot came into your successful restaurant and handed out flyers about his new restaurant he was opening just down the street?

I bet you would not like it.

Edit: JizzG...is that you?

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Trolls are Jesus?

DynastySpurs210
06-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Dude,
How would you like it if you spent your hard earned money into opening a hamburger joint, worked long hours, struggled and finally made it a roaring success.......and then some fucking idiot came into your successful restaurant and handed out flyers about his new restaurant he was opening just down the street?

I bet you would not like it.

Edit: JizzG...is that you?

it doesn't to be sensior. but the competition will come sooner or later, but my objective is not to compete but to extend the spurs community, we are a hell of an organization, and as a spurs fan we need variety.

Chachachango
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL.

Have you heard of spursreport? PLace is dead imagine how yours will be.

DMC
06-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Trolls are Jesus?
Jesus was the ultimate troll. He's had people waiting for his return for 2000 years.

Budkin
06-03-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm starting a new tumblr blog tomorrow! It will be just like SpursTalk and everyone should read it!

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Jesus was the ultimate troll. He's had people waiting for his return for 2000 years.

I was actually mocking the OP for claiming to be accepting of everyone but then getting flustered by my statement.

DMC
06-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I was actually mocking the OP for claiming to be accepting of everyone but then getting flustered by my statement.
I know. I was derailing the thread.

TampaDude
06-03-2012, 03:24 PM

Spurtacus
06-03-2012, 10:33 PM

GO SPURS GO!

I'm sure somewhere in your post is good writing but I couldn't find it at this time.

SouthTexasRancher
06-03-2012, 10:38 PM

GO SPURS GO!

Yeah right...!

ROTFFLMFAO :lol:rollin:lol

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 10:56 PM
I know. I was derailing the thread.

I know you know. I was explaining it to you so that the OP would understand it. I had a feeling he didn't. ;)

100%duncan
06-03-2012, 11:16 PM
wtf

Spurologist
06-03-2012, 11:19 PM

GO SPURS GO!

:lmao :rollin :lmao

timvp
06-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I'll miss all you guys when this new website is launched :depressed

100%duncan
06-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Waiting for det flag under my name LJ. :toast

Spursmania
06-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Umm. Sure, okay, goodbye. :lmao:lmao

Please take many of the jackass posters from downstairs with you and the fair weather Spur fans who are currently under suicide watch. Lastly, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.:rollin

Pocket Hippo
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Trolls will be accepted = trolls is all you will get.

Reck
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Well the OP really went about it the wrong way but there is nothing wrong with saying he is making a Spurs forum. You gotta let the word out somehow.

Good for the OP but ST is just fine for me, thanks.

TwelveGs210
06-03-2012, 11:42 PM
If he promises bold names for all members, I'm sure he'll get a few defectors..

Salty
06-03-2012, 11:48 PM
12 year old OP, tbh

The ADMIRAL 50
06-03-2012, 11:52 PM

In a thread full of funny this got the lol

spurs10
06-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Are you Napolean Dynamite?

PublicOption
06-04-2012, 02:32 AM
see spursreport.....:rollin

Cow Eye
06-04-2012, 03:24 AM
You have all been trolled.

foodie2
06-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Please aim for a goal of at least one sentence per paragraph that is spelled and punctuated correctly. So far...fail.