PDA

View Full Version : Winning by any means

gospursgojas
06-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Spurs need to stop with the soft professional shit. And fuck nasty...get a little dirty.

Everyone remembers Horry saved the suns series with the hip check on Nash. But he also gave a spine shiver to David west in the hornets series that went 7 games in 08. And of course hit big shots. He won by any means. Pop should go to jack, show him the tape and tell him. I need you to be our Robert Horry.

Texas_Ranger
06-02-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't really want dirty, but please look a little bit angry guys. Other than Jax everyone looks like pussies.

ok, I wouldn't mind if Perkins breaks his legs or someone punches his ass. I just can't stand him.

gospursgojas
06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't really want dirty, but please look a little bit angry guys. Other than Jax everyone looks like pussies.

ok, I wouldn't mind if Perkins breaks his legs or someone punches his ass. I just can't stand him.

Lol @ envisioning a fist right to the asshole of perks.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Spurs need to stop with the soft professional shit. And fuck nasty...get a little dirty.

Everyone remembers Horry saved the suns series with the hip check on Nash. But he also gave a spine shiver to David west in the hornets series that went 7 games in 08. And of course hit big shots. He won by any means. Pop should go to jack, show him the tape and tell him. I need you to be our Robert Horry.

How pathetic.... you talking about causing injury to other players. So much for being proclaimed the classiest organization in the NBA. That's saying alot for someone who claims to have the better team.

gospursgojas
06-02-2012, 11:06 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying

eyeh8u
06-03-2012, 12:22 AM
How pathetic.... you talking about causing injury to other players. So much for being proclaimed the classiest organization in the NBA. That's saying alot for someone who claims to have the better team.

pretty sure dude doesnt work for the team so your point makes no sense.

TwelveGs210
06-03-2012, 12:24 AM

Nah, not looking for injury. But a taste of the same atttude that Perkins and Harden had in game three..

Dickhead mode.

Chawaman
06-03-2012, 12:24 AM

Lick my balls

racm
06-03-2012, 12:25 AM

Class doesn't bring you championships.

I seriously want Captain Jack to go all Kermit Washington on Durant's acne-riddled hipster face. Or Blair to drag Harden down by the beard to give him a second concussion. Or for Tony to accidentally trip Westbrook. Or for Ibaka to get overeager on a block attempt and tear his ACL.

TwelveGs210
06-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Class doesn't bring you championships.

I seriously want Captain Jack to go all Kermit Washington on Durant's acne-riddled hipster face. Or Blair to drag Harden down by the beard to give him a second concussion. Or for Tony to accidentally trip Westbrook. Or for Ibaka to get overeager on a block attempt and tear his ACL.

Bro, calm down. Pop getting ejected at home, a maybe a couple of quick scuffles to get the crowd/team going should go a long way

racm
06-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Bro, calm down. Pop getting ejected at home, a maybe a couple of quick scuffles to get the crowd/team going should go a long way

Yeah. This isn't a series yet - no watershed moment, or bad blood between the two.

TwelveGs210
06-03-2012, 12:39 AM
There needs to be bad blood. I don't know why the thought of an entire season, and another disappointing playoffs isn't enough to ANGER people on this team not named Stephen.

UZER
06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I would've hacked Ibaka's arms really hard a couple of times just to make him think twice about pulling up for those jumpers.

racm
06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
There needs to be bad blood. I don't know why the thought of an entire season, and another disappointing playoffs isn't enough to ANGER people on this team not named Stephen.

That's why this team is the weakest Spurs team in the WCF since Tim got drafted. We have no enforcers except for Captain Jack.

Back in 07 we had Horry and Bowen. Now?

Plus an organization that tries to claim the moral high ground every time loses. Why else did the Admiral fail to win a ring until 1999?

TwelveGs210
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
I think Bowen was more of a pest if anything. When push came to shove he played innocent.

I dont even know if Horry can be considered an enforcer, or Nash called an exagerator.

Jackson is the only player with true cred as an enforcer, he will beat up fans over his team.