PDA

View Full Version : Shorten the rotation: Bonner & Blair out

analyzed
06-03-2012, 01:30 AM
With the way Kawhi and Jax are playing, it certainly makes more sense to give either one of them more minutes and some PT at PF, which means I would shorten the rotation and take out both Bonner and Blair of the rotation.

It is time to Go with 9 rotation players deep in the series

Ice009
06-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Why the fuck would you take Blair out? After he's shown that he simply kicks ass against OKC nearly his whole career and was also the guy that sparked us tonight?

Spurs need toughness and that is one thing Blair doesn't lack.

Too many people have shit the bed for the Spurs and aren't playing with the required toughness. I'm not saying include Blair in the rotation fully, but shit, he's got to have at least earned some minutes for game 5.

Bonner should be out though. For good. I'd rather go with Kawhi and Jax at PF than have Bonner playing another minute in this series.

therealtruth
06-03-2012, 01:45 AM
With the way Kawhi and Jax are playing, it certainly makes more sense to give either one of them more minutes and some PT at PF, which means I would shorten the rotation and take out both Bonner and Blair of the rotation.

It is time to Go with 9 rotation players deep in the series
:tu:tu

analyzed
06-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Blair actually took the place of Splitter in the 2nd half of game four not Bonner, as good as blair played i still would not play him ahead of Splitter, Playing either a combination of Blair and Duncan or Bliar and Splitter (2nd unit) is not a good thing and plays into OKC's game with one being a significant mismatch to durant when he plays PF (which he has been for significant mimutes)

BatManu20
06-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Blair played well. Give him more minutes.

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2012, 03:43 AM
An under-appreciated thread, tbh...and I agree. This is the WCF...your main guys can (and should) get more minutes. Too many scrubs are still thrown out there by Pop, and the Thunder make a run almost everytime some of them are on the floor. Shorten the rotation like everybody else does and keep your best (or better players on the floor).

Russo21
06-03-2012, 03:50 AM
Bonner and Splitter out. Blair in.

MR.SILVER&BLack
06-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Blair actually took the place of Splitter in the 2nd half of game four not Bonner, as good as blair played i still would not play him ahead of Splitter, Playing either a combination of Blair and Duncan or Bliar and Splitter (2nd unit) is not a good thing and plays into OKC's game with one being a significant mismatch to durant when he plays PF (which he has been for significant mimutes)
Splitter looks scared out their ever since they did hack a splitter. he looks sluggish and is not really attacking. Blair was a spark off the bench that started a run for the spurs. this isnt the reg season. you go with whats working & splitters not really working right now.

Russo21
06-03-2012, 03:55 AM
splitter looks scared out their ever since they did hack a splitter. He looks sluggish and is not really attacking. Blair was a spark off the bench that started a run for the spurs. This isnt the reg season. You go with whats working & splitters not really working right now.

+1

TE
06-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Blair should definitely play more minutes. Take some from Tiago and Matt's. His production magically increases ten fold when seeing a Thunder uniform, I have no way of figuring out why, but it just happens to be that way.

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2012, 04:21 AM
big 3 needs to play more minutes

not sure how bad duncan wants that 5th ring, but his playin like a pussy out there

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Bonner and Splitter shouldn't see the floor again this series, barring foul trouble or a blowout. There's just nothing good about them right now. Danny Green needs to ride the pine too. Have him come off the bench and see if his confidence comes back in a reduced role with less responsibility. Duncan, Diaw, Parker, Leonard, and Jax is a damn good starting lineup--and their best defensively too.

Russo21
06-03-2012, 06:45 AM
big 3 needs to play more minutes

not sure how bad duncan wants that 5th ring, but his playin like a pussy out there

yes they do need to play more. we could only have 2 more games left in our season. why limit their fucken minutes?

and duncan is playing like a little bitch

Russo21
06-03-2012, 06:48 AM
An under-appreciated thread, tbh...and I agree. This is the WCF...your main guys can (and should) get more minutes. Too many scrubs are still thrown out there by Pop, and the Thunder make a run almost everytime some of them are on the floor. Shorten the rotation like everybody else does and keep your best (or better players on the floor).

Agree with you LakerFan

wut
06-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Agee with shorter rotation too. Last night I saw Durant their best player on court and no Duncan, Manu, or Parker and I was like well [email protected] we're not even trying to make OKC match up to our team....Pop is in defensive mode instead of attack mode. Resting our starters means sh!t if we don't get passed this round.

jermaine
06-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Am I the only one who think Green should be in this title instead of Blair. His defense ain't that great an his swagg is gone an he ain't gone find it anytime soon. Bench that nigga an let's get something outta Anderson before we let him walk next season.

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 08:31 AM
give blair substantial minutes until his okc domination fades.

give danny green a chance to end his shooting streak. if his first 3 shots miss, yank him.

dont even play splitter or bonner. rotate kawhi, jax, ginobili and neal.

diaw and duncan should hold the floor...im stating the obvious though.