PDA

View Full Version : Game 5 xfactor

LASToog36
06-03-2012, 06:46 AM
the X-factor this game will be the CROWD... Im calling you out San Antonio!!.. We need to match the energy and camaraderie the thunder faithfuls have shown..game 5 is critical/pivitol whatever you want to call it we need to go back to finding easy shots and getting that extra hustle out of our players. the crowds energy has to be off the roof.. Hopefully our very cheap front office can dishout some shirts towels,or even make the liquor half off just to get this crowd pumpin..it is going to be crucial.. we need a kickstart because we are the better team. what i got from game 5 is no easy buckets no passing tp shooting 3's and not penetrating as much. so with that said im calling you spurs fans going to the game along with myself too help our guys out!!

100%duncan
06-03-2012, 06:51 AM
As idiotic as you sounded, I think you are right. They need San Antonio to be on their backs.

Russo21
06-03-2012, 06:53 AM
Duncan to not play like a little bitch

LASToog36
06-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Duncan to not play like a little bitch

we can say what we want bout our players now but i bet you werent saying that when we were on the 20 gm win streak or sweeping... for now this is t he players we got i dont see how bashing on them will help...soo with that said we need the crowd that includes the fat beezies we got in here to get on their feet....

a plus would be to have lil wayne show up maybe even perform during halftime or during the intros...im dreamin though

LASToog36
06-03-2012, 07:11 AM
okc got lil wayne tryina go to the game ryan seacrest, what celebs do we have

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 07:24 AM
putting anderson in to hard foul durant

racm
06-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Blair as the first big off the bench.

Home crowd being supportive

Russo21
06-03-2012, 09:47 AM
The Thunder Crowd are crazy. I can hardly hear the commentators in Oklahoma. Reminded me of Utah's crowd in the mid-late 90s, they were deafening every game. Let's hope the home crowd helps gets us the W

smaka
06-03-2012, 09:47 AM
- crowd (give them shirts, towels... something)
- Bonner fakes injury in pre-game warm up and doesn't play
- give Blair some minutes
- don't play like a bitch
- make Westbrick take idiot shots

:lobt:

Basketball Power
06-03-2012, 09:50 AM
How about green shows up?
Parker isn't a bitch
Manu isn't shit
Spurs get stops

Salty
06-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Just got my tickets for Game 5. You can bet your ass I'm gonna be screaming until my voice gives out

Mr Fundamental
06-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Dejuan Blair

spursfan1000
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Exactly we need to take advantage of home court!

DMC
06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Dejuan Blair
We're so fucked

Budkin
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Before we won all the titles our crowd used to be insane, especially at Hemisfair. Once you start winning titles things quiet down.

DMC
06-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Before we won all the titles our crowd used to be insane, especially at Hemisfair. Once you start winning titles things quiet down.

I think the lockout back then really screwed the game up. It used to be completely insane back then, it was everywhere. The lockout happened and people found other sports to watch, and they rationed their enthusiasm accordingly.

suitedkings
06-03-2012, 02:48 PM
The only way to get the crowd into the game is to get them drunk. SA has one of the worse crowds in the league.

SamoanTD
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
im goin to game 5 wooooo!!!!

Nathan89
06-03-2012, 03:05 PM
- crowd (give them shirts, towels... something)

I'm going to be pissed if they don't get the fans t-shirts this game. Dammit for once can we create a playoff environment:bang

Keepin' it real
06-03-2012, 03:13 PM
I'll be there and will be vocal. Don't expect me to cheer "Go Spurs Go" just because the coyote is pointing at me, but I'll boo OKC at the appropriate times (from pregame until the final buzzer) and raise a ruckus on behalf of the Spurs.

Salty
06-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Spurs playoff games have been lacking a true playoff atmosphere. T-shirts, towels, etc. would go a long way in creating that sort of environment.

Also, the nosebleed sections and the middle sections have been great this postseason, I can tell you from personal experience. The lower levels and courtside sections have been overrun with unenthusiastic fans and fans from other teams, it looks really bad on TV at times.

Salty
06-03-2012, 04:16 PM
The only way to get the crowd into the game is to get them drunk.

Dollar beer...DO IT! Everyone gets drunk as shit and all the sudden we have the best crowd in the league :downspin:

Cow Eye
06-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Spurs playoff games have been lacking a true playoff atmosphere. T-shirts, towels, etc. would go a long way in creating that sort of environment.

Also, the nosebleed sections and the middle sections have been great this postseason, I can tell you from personal experience. The lower levels and courtside sections have been overrun with unenthusiastic fans and fans from other teams, it looks really bad on TV at times.

True. When OKC does something good at the ATT center, I hear a large amount of cheering from the crowd. Didn't hear that shit for the Spurs in OKC though...

They have quite a few "fans" (cough...fairweather...) here in SA.

LASToog36
06-03-2012, 06:26 PM
$1 beer would be awesome...but pregaming before entering the arena with half a dozen shots of tequilla, whisky, congac fuck what the heck even 151 would make it craaaaaazy i think parker and gibobili feed off the crowd duncan ahhh he shows no emotion regardless but i know sj would love the smell of alcohol in the arena..... come on guys les not upset barkley i know he got money on us

Budkin
06-03-2012, 07:29 PM
I'll be there and will be vocal. Don't expect me to cheer "Go Spurs Go" just because the coyote is pointing at me, but I'll boo OKC at the appropriate times (from pregame until the final buzzer) and raise a ruckus on behalf of the Spurs.

Um, if the Coyote points at you, you obey!

tediousj
06-03-2012, 10:44 PM
The fans at the games here in SA are ass backward. Quiet during the game...rowdy as fuck during the time outs.

On a side note...One thing that bothers me about the arena is the layout of the seating. I hate the row of box seats right behind the charter level. Wish they were moved a section back and put in more seats there. Bother anyone else?

therealtruth
06-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Spurs fans should stand up till Danny Green scores a basket.

Jimcs50
06-03-2012, 11:02 PM
3 point FG% is our x factor.

Spursmania
06-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Spurs fans should stand up till Danny Green scores a basket.

Better yet, until Bonner scores a three pointer :lol

Keepin' it real
06-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Um, if the Coyote points at you, you obey!

:downspin: