PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Spurfans that predicted a sweep or in 5?

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Where you at faggots? Blind homerism is a bitch and you witnessed that first hand. How does the Great Tim Duncan let a non offensive player in Ibaka go 11/11 on his ass?

What happened to Jackson locking down Durant? I remember y'all blew your load when he guarded dirk that first game after the trade. It's okay though, SA would've won if the refs weren't biased! Just look at the FT totals!

spursfan1000
06-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Right here, i had spurs in 5. But that was when spurs were rolling on all cylinders for 20 straight games, now they are struggling and now i have them in 7. Btw whens the next nuggets game tbh

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM
whats up with attendance checks?

sorry senor orton, im tardy!

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Right here, i had spurs in 5. But that was when spurs were rolling on all cylinders for 20 straight games, now they are struggling and now i have them in 7. Btw whens the next nuggets game tbh

:lol not knowing how to buy tix online
:lol not knowing how to show tix at the gate

spursfan1000
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
:lol not knowing how to buy tix online
:lol not knowing how to show tix at the gate

That has what to do with this thread tbh try again

rayray2k8
06-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Mainly the mentally weak grey named spurs fans...

KaiRMD1
06-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Still here, things change so no big deal. Jumping on OKC's bandwagon, are we? lol, good one loser. Next troll please! They are all coming out of the wood work now.

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Still here, things change so no big deal. Jumping on OKC's bandwagon, are we? lol, good one loser. Next troll please! They are all coming out of the wood work now.

How did your great defensive player Tim Duncan get his shit pushed in by not only Ibaka but Perkins(:lmao :lmao) AND Collison?

2centsworth
06-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I had the spurs in 5. Didn't expect some of our players to come up so small and underestimated the thunder d. Nevertheless, we had a shot to steal one yesterday and close out in 5. Still expect the spurs to do this.

wut
06-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Like I said in another post, predictions from fans mean jack sh$t....so to take stock in being right is just as stupid as being wrong. Blind leading the blind on this one.

Stop the ignorance, everyone can have an opinion and be wrong, you're just a child if you think you can brag whenever your opinion ends up on the "winning" side. When people have a need to be right about their opinion it's generally created out of insecurity (ego).

I cheer for the Spurs win or lose, and while maybe I'm stooping to your level by even commenting, someone has to point out your failure in logic and open bitterness over your own team's failures to adequately compete.

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 01:26 PM
mavfan sad that his blackmon troll thread was deleted so he starts another with orton.

too bad this was a success, tbh.

Kyle Orton
06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm not Blackmon faggot

dbreiden83080
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
I had Spurs in 6 or 7 all along..

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
I did have OKC in a sweep vs the mavs. TBH FWIT HYFR

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm not Blackmon faggot

i speak generally, of course

TampaDude
06-03-2012, 01:53 PM

^ the goods, tbh :toast

Budkin
06-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Right here. I said Spurs in 5 and it would have been if KD wasn't in God mode.

TampaDude
06-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Right here. I said Spurs in 5 and it would have been if KD wasn't in God mode.

...and the refs could call a goddamn goaltend. :bang

DMC
06-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I predicted the Thunder in 6 before the series started.

I stick by it. I'd love to see a shit ton of threads started after the Spurs win a ring calling me out.

Legacy
06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Like I have any explaining to do to you, dickbag. :lol

SenorSpur
06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
My contention was if the Spurs took a 2-0 lead, they would likely sweep this team. It didn't happen. So what? Now they'll just have to get this team is either 6 or 7.

Horse
06-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Where you at faggots? Blind homerism is a bitch and you witnessed that first hand. How does the Great Tim Duncan let a non offensive player in Ibaka go 11/11 on his ass?

What happened to Jackson locking down Durant? I remember y'all blew your load when he guarded dirk that first game after the trade. It's okay though, SA would've won if the refs weren't biased! Just look at the FT totals!

We should have one last night missed easy shots refs terrible and most important how bout them nuggets and Fuck u!

tesseractive
06-03-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm not Blackmon faggot

Sorry, it's easy to get faggots confused with each other. Which faggot are you?

crc21209
06-03-2012, 02:54 PM
:lol Kyle Orton...that's a badass screen name right there....:lol

SamoanTD
06-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Did you check your moms house?

Legacy
06-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Present and accounted for. :rollin

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 03:13 PM
:lol Kyle Orton...that's a badass troll name right there....:lol

TampaDude
06-03-2012, 03:22 PM
:lol Kyle Orton...that's a badass screen name right there....:lol

Yup...gotta love a QB who was so awful, he was replaced by Tim Tebow. :lmao

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Nothing to see here, just another bitter and jealous Nuggets fan.

Keepin' it real
06-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Where are the Spurfans that predicted a sweep or in 5?

I'm sure we're still exactly where we've been during the playoffs. Why? You wanna suck our dicks? I'll pass, but I'm sure there are others who've grown weary of the rash they keep getting from your mom's mustache, so they probably would welcome a change of pace.

TampaDude
06-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm sure we're still exactly where we've been during the playoffs. Why? You wanna suck our dicks? I'll pass, but I'm sure there are others who've grown weary of the rash they keep getting from your mom's mustache, so they probably would welcome a change of pace.

:lmao

KDtrey5
06-03-2012, 05:15 PM
I had the spurs in 5. Didn't expect some of our players to come up so small and underestimated the thunder d. Nevertheless, we had a shot to steal one yesterday and close out in 5. Still expect the spurs to do this.

Steal one?:rollin you guys never leaded after the end of the first quarter. Who was going to match Durant point for point. You guys was far from winning that game. Stop being delusional lol

Horry Hipcheck
06-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Steal one?:rollin you guys never leaded after the end of the first quarter. Who was going to match Durant point for point. You guys was far from winning that game. Stop being delusional lol

I see the Oklahoma public education system is churning out winners.

rasho8
06-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I thought it would be 5 games.. But then we started playing like shit. So... 7 now.

And I'm still here nuggets faggot.

Also please learn English, idiot.

DJB
06-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Here.

eyeh8u
06-03-2012, 06:04 PM
i had 5 now i have spurs in six, the only thing that scares me about this series is being tired in the next one, where the playoff format is 2-3-2.

DDUBB1770
06-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Wow getting called out by a nuggets fan with Kyle Orton for a screen name and Peja for an avitar!!!!! Thought I'd seen it all!!!! Go spurs go!!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!

06-03-2012, 06:26 PM
i remember saying at the start of the series that i hoped the spurs didn't have the same overconfidence as some of these spur fans. i guess they finally succumbed to it after going up 2-0.

Axe Murderer
06-03-2012, 06:42 PM
:lol TP outplayed by Mike C:lolnley

:lol TOSB outplayed by P:lolrkins and C:lmaollis:rollinn

Horry Hipcheck
06-03-2012, 06:47 PM
:lol TP outplayed by Mike C:lolnley

:lol TOSB outplayed by P:lolrkins and C:lmaollis:rollinn

:lol Raptors
:lol Toronto
:lol Canada

KDtrey5
06-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I thought it would be 5 games.. But then we started playing like shit. So... 7 now.

And I'm still here nuggets faggot.

Also please learn English, idiot.

QQ you mad bro? bahahahahahahaa lol :lmao:rollin:lol

The Reckoning
06-03-2012, 07:08 PM
:lol Raptors
:lol Toronto
:lol Canada

:blah

Leetonidas
06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
tbh md I thought they would win in 5 but I thought they would be 5 very close games imho

100%duncan
06-03-2012, 07:54 PM
I said Spurs in 5. What do you do now faggot? Their Bigs played like Dirk and Durant went Apeshit Jordan. Fuckface.

DGreen 420
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Dont worry supersonicsfan(Rolfmao nubs) wont be here after they get tossed to the curb tomorrow...their gettin their moneys worth now cuz its gonna be shortlived.

See yall fucktards later.

DGreen 420
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Dont worry supersonicsfan(Rolfmao nubs) wont be here after they get tossed to the curb tomorrow...their gettin their moneys worth now cuz its gonna be shortlived.

See yall fucktards later.

ffadicted
06-03-2012, 08:05 PM
lol ngl it seems like I'm one of the only ones that predicted a tough series and potential okc win in 6. iirc, I called it okc in 6 or spurs in 7, which imo shoudlv'e been the obvious 100% right guess form the start lol

which I guess means that game 5 more than likely decides the series... let's do it boys

Spursmania
06-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Like I have any explaining to do to you, dickbag. :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-03-2012, 09:44 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

where's that faggot that told me there was too much OKC "nut-hugging" (it was actually just respect for another strong team) going on, and that everyone should be way more confident, Spurs will no doubt win????

Where are you you fucking faggot retard?

I'd say the Thunder have a higher chance of winning this series. Not only do they have momentum, but probably less pressure since they'll have plenty of chances to win titles every year for the next decade. And, all they have to do is play with a ton of energy and not turn the ball over and that team is always in the game. They have 3 players that are always capable of exploding, and the bench is playing really well right now.

...Spurs sweep.... :lmao

ALVAREZ6
06-03-2012, 09:46 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao where's that faggot GNSF I bitched out for making a Spurs 2:lol12 NBA Ch:lolmps thread/video... lmfao.

2centsworth
06-03-2012, 09:46 PM

I bet you only have a few teeth left.

Spurtacus
06-03-2012, 10:40 PM
I predicted Spurs in 6...but I can't see them winning at OKC at all now. I just hope they show championship resolve tomorrow night and defend homecourt.

Keepin' it real
06-03-2012, 10:46 PM
I predicted Spurs in 6...but I can't see them winning at OKC at all now.

Why? The only reason they lost game 4 was because of the 2nd luckiest shooting performance in NBA playoff history. That WILL NOT happen again.

Jimcs50
06-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Present

Obstructed_View
06-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Is that why we ask for predictions, so we can call people faggots when they're wrong?

therealtruth
06-03-2012, 11:25 PM
I am here. But I didn't expect Danny Green to shrink from the moment after he played well against the Clippers. I didn't expect Pop to not be able to adjust to OKC's adjustments. He's getting outcoached by Scott Brooks. I didn't expect TP to revert to the TP that got schooled by Mike Conley. I didn't expect TD to revert back to old TD. I didn't expect Bonner to be useless.

YoMamaIsCallin
06-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Right here. I predicted Spurs in 5 with Thunder taking game 3. Who knew Ibaka would suddenly turn into Kevin Garnett with a deadly jumper. Not to mention Perkins. If either one of those doesn't have the playoff game of their lives the Spurs win game 4.

Spurs in 6. Win at home and beat the Thunder on the road in a close one

gambit1990
06-04-2012, 02:07 AM
i had spurs in 6 before the playoffs started. still think that's what gonna happen.

rascal
06-04-2012, 04:38 AM
I had Spurs in 7.

Danny.Zhu
06-04-2012, 05:19 AM
Here...

Legacy
06-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Is that why we ask for predictions, so we can call people faggots when they're wrong?

That seems to be the pattern on these boards and our motto, "Damned if we do, Damned if we don't." :rolleyes

Legacy
06-04-2012, 09:15 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

where's that faggot that told me there was too much OKC "nut-hugging" (it was actually just respect for another strong team) going on, and that everyone should be way more confident, Spurs will no doubt win????

Where are you you fucking faggot retard?

I'd say the Thunder have a higher chance of winning this series. Not only do they have momentum, but probably less pressure since they'll have plenty of chances to win titles every year for the next decade. And, all they have to do is play with a ton of energy and not turn the ball over and that team is always in the game. They have 3 players that are always capable of exploding, and the bench is playing really well right now.

...Spurs sweep.... :lmao

Eh, you're nothing but a chickenshit "Holier-Than-Thou" BNGNSF, clown. Fucken' Pathetic. :td

You must not be good at noticing the general opinion/feeling, which is nothing near what you say it is. Most Spurs fans here are expecting the Spurs to win the series.

Goran Dragic
06-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Who knew Ibaka would suddenly turn into Kevin Garnett with a deadly jumper.
:lmao deadly jumper? He made WIDE OPEN jump shots the Spurs were begging him to take. That's not a deadly jumper.

therealtruth
06-04-2012, 09:44 AM
:lmao deadly jumper? He made WIDE OPEN jump shots the Spurs were begging him to take. That's not a deadly jumper.

If they're zoned in and catching the ball in rhythm they can shoot a high percentage. The OKC bigs were zoned in and catching the ball in rhythm.

Goran Dragic
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
If they're zoned in and catching the ball in rhythm they can shoot a high percentage. The OKC bigs were zoned in and catching the ball in rhythm.
Which is due to how wide open Ibaka was...

Durant 35
06-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Ibaka has hit those shots alot this year it was no surprise to thunder fans that he hit those...

Goran Dragic
06-04-2012, 09:57 AM
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that an NBA player can hit wide open 15-17 ft. jumpers :lol

Midnight Toker
06-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Brooks adjusted well. Wanted to put the balls into hands of unsung heroes like Sefalosha, Perkins, and Ibaka. I bet the spurs didnt plan or practice for that. When teams forget Perkins and Ibaka exist on offense, they get burned. Sure, Ibaka had an incredible game, not just by his own standards. But time and time again it's said that Ibaka has one of the best/most consistent jump shots on the team.

Will Hunting
06-04-2012, 11:11 AM

or laugh when sissy fucksticks say wicked retahded opinions such as

Duncan>Howard defensively because Duncan's blocks are worth more then Howard's

OZWIN
06-04-2012, 11:17 AM
I said Sputs in six but after seeing the last two games this series might be going seven.

Obstructed_View
06-04-2012, 11:50 AM

Or log in as a troll account to bring it up a year later when it's actually being proven.

Fucktards.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
06-04-2012, 11:53 AM

soooooo much regulation....

Brazil
06-04-2012, 12:44 PM
I had Spurs in 7 and I lol'ed hard on the spurs fans with the bad spurs sweep idiocy.

OKC is for real. I still think we win this serie but it wouldn't be a choker if we loose.

If you followed the two first rounds you would have noticed that OKC was cleaning their flaws: go to Durant late, limit the T/Os, let Harden do the work and handle the ball in the fourth quarter and share the ball more.

Horse
06-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Let's not forget all the easy shots we missed, durant hitting what would be considered bad or low percentage shots and the bs and 1's that came with them. And ofcourse an unbelievable home court "advantage" And I'm sure all you fucking jerkoff okc fans predicted and expected ibaka to go 11-11.

Goran Dragic
06-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Let's not forget all the easy shots we missed, durant hitting what would be considered bad or low percentage shots and the bs and 1's that came with them. And ofcourse an unbelievable home court "advantage" And I'm sure all you fucking jerkoff okc fans predicted and expected ibaka to go 11-11.
lol horse
lol fat be@ner
lol picture at Duncan Donuts
lol eating too many donuts
lol blaming the refs and fluke shots every time San Antonio loses
lol brown skinned anger

SpurinDallas
06-04-2012, 01:07 PM
I predicted Spurs in 5, and it very well could have been a closeout game tonight had Ibaka not set a new career high on Sunday. Oh well, who cares, as long as we win.

bus driver
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM

i still believe; SPURS IN 4, bitch :flag:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

dmon35
06-04-2012, 01:33 PM
I picked them in 5, but its obvious Spurs cant win one in OKC....all they needed was ONE win in OKC, but easier said than done....This series gonna show why #1 seed was important.

Budkin
06-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I picked them in 5, but its obvious Spurs cant win one in SA....all they needed was ONE win in OKC, but easier said than done....This series gonna show why #1 seed was important.

:huh

dmon35
06-04-2012, 02:28 PM
:huh

i meant cant win one in OKC...

Hype Man Manu
06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Blind homerism?! If Spurs fans aren't homers then who the hell will be?! You dumb asses asking the fan to turn their back on their team! You expect us to lie down and say "Oh noes! They are too strong! We can't beat them!" Fuck that!

FUCK
THAT

As a matter of fact... FUCK YOU you trolling peace of shit! We finna rock this bitch!

GO SPURS GO!!!!
GO SPURS GO!!!!
GO SPURS GO!!!!

Put
Your
Mufuggin
Hands
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALVAREZ6
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Eh, you're nothing but a chickenshit "Holier-Than-Thou" BNGNSF, clown. Fucken' Pathetic. :td
Because I wasn't ejaculating prematurely and not getting ahead of myself?

Legacy
06-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Because I wasn't ejaculating prematurely and not getting ahead of myself?

No. Because you're just a douchebag. That's all.

Capster
06-04-2012, 06:37 PM

Hey Kyle, your MAMMA wears army boots. Go AWAY...you're the FAGGOT:flag:

Capster
06-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I predicted the Thunder in 6 before the series started.

I stick by it. I'd love to see a shit ton of threads started after the Spurs win a ring calling me out.

Bad Karma sucks for you. Hope you get a speeding ticket on your way to Weight Watchers!!!HaHaHa!!:flag:

Kidd K
06-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Not much you can do when refs never call goaltending, fouls on moving screens, fouls on your good FT shooters rather than just your bad ones, and call charges against your team even when the Thunder players are both moving and in the circle.