PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Olympics

Avante
06-03-2012, 07:55 PM
What interests you? For me it's the sprints. Can Jamaica run that elusive sub37.00 4x1 relay?

Will this be that 100m?

lane

1.Justin Gatlin USA
2.Asafa Powell Jamaica
3.Tyson Gay USA
4.Usain Bolt Jamaica
5.Yohan Blake Jamaica
6.Walter Dix USA
7.Richard Thompson Trinidad
8.Daneil Bailey Antiqua

It's looking like CL will run the 200m. White sprinters have done far better in the 200m than the 100m. They do have that speed endurance just not that explosion.

BRHornet45
06-03-2012, 08:41 PM
What interests you?

http://i45.tinypic.com/a4xxs4.jpg

Reck
06-03-2012, 08:47 PM
BRhornets with the goods.

That's exactly what I'll be peeking.

I like the swimming, track and field and det Women Volleyball games. Vaseline ready baby. :lol

BRHornet45
06-03-2012, 09:03 PM
sons of course can't forget about the soccer women
(btw it would be nice if our men's team didn't suck and could actually qualify for the Olympics) ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/351ybzq.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/afa6b7.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cadts.jpg

Technique
06-04-2012, 12:16 AM
http://www.stanford.edu/class/slavgen194a/images/russia_eagle2.gif

Avante
06-04-2012, 03:51 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/a4xxs4.jpg

We all like good looking women. I however am way beyond getting off on that sort of thing. Really don't watch female sports for that reason. I prefer a more alluring/sexual situation.

BRHornet45
06-04-2012, 04:08 AM
We all like good looking women. I however am way beyond getting off on that sort of thing. Really don't watch female sports for that reason. I prefer a more alluring/sexual situation.

so wait a second son just wait a damn second ...

you mean to tell me that picture above doesn't make you want to get up in it and hit it harder than De La Hoya???

Avante
06-04-2012, 04:13 AM

you mean to tell me that picture above doesn't make you want to get up in it and hit it harder than De La Hoya???

Cool this silly...son...bit.

That girl is not sexy at all. You see that as a fine ass:rolleyes This is a fine ass...

DhNQcVbrhNQ&feature=related (http://DhNQcVbrhNQ&feature=related)

....if you watch female sports for that reason. I don't.

100%duncan
06-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Tennis
Football
Basketball

In that order

JudynTX
06-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Hey RaZon!

smaka
06-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Basketball... Can anyone threaten team USA? What do you guys think? I dont think so.

Reck
06-04-2012, 02:10 PM

RaZon is a 32 year old turned 60 in a mtter of a week. I dont think he can get it up without the assistance of det blue pill. :lol

Avante
06-04-2012, 07:19 PM
RaZon is a 32 year old turned 60 in a mtter of a week. I dont think he can get it up without the assistance of det blue pill. :lol

I turn 63 in July. In better shape than I was at 33. I know I have to work at it now and I do.

Avante
06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey RaZon!

RaZon was a character I entered in a contest on another board. Yep, he won!

TE
06-04-2012, 07:29 PM
The person behind this Razon/Avante troll must be euthanized. Good god what a fucking horrible poster:lol

Avante
06-04-2012, 07:34 PM
The person behind this Razon/Avante troll must be euthanized. Good god what a fucking horrible poster:lol

Too mature?

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Can anyone here actually talk about any of the Olympic events? Can we go beyond ass and RaZon and actually talk about who should do what?

Can the USA actually challenge the Jamaicans in the 4x1?

Can Jeremy Wariner even make the team?

Will Tyson Gay be a factor?

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 09:47 PM
:lol

we dont take kindly to trolls around here

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 09:51 PM
are you doubting jeremy because he's white?

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:59 PM
:lol

we dont take kindly to trolls around here

I don't blame you. You see trying to talk about the Olympics as trolling:rolleyes

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:03 PM
are you doubting jeremy because he's white?

The 400m is where white sprinters can hang as Wariner has shown. I'm talking about where his game is at now.

I however don't shy away from that black/white thing. Hell yes sprinters with roots to western Africa have a huge advantage in athletic events that take speed, agility and quickness. Yes they were blessed with unique physical characteristics more suited for that type of activity. Why play silly ass games.

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 10:07 PM
what if the race was up the side of a mountain?

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:16 PM
what if the race was up the side of a mountain?

Like I said why play silly ass games.

There are no starting white running backs in the NFL. There are no starting white cornerbacks in the NFL. Most the great wide receivers are Afro Americans, yes I know....Wes Welker!

When it comes to sprinting, no white American has won an Olympic medal since 1964 when Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth won a gold in the 4x1. He was also the last white American sprinter to run on a USA 4x1 Oly team.

We never see a white American female sprinter.

Kevin Little out of Drake is the fastest white American with his 10.13. Hell the HS record is 10.01 held ny Afro American Jeff Demps.

White guys simply don't have it when it comes to the 100m. Only one non black has ever ran a sub10.00. You have any idea how many black sprinters have ran a sub10.00?

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
but none of them ran those races up a mountain. its on a flat plane. if you want to be a darwinist, you better do it right.

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:23 PM
but none of them ran those races up a mountain. its on a flat plane. if you want to be a darwinist, you better do it right.

Whatever:rolleyes

baseline bum
06-06-2012, 12:35 AM
The Olympics will give me a reason to watch baseball tbh.

BRHornet45
06-06-2012, 12:48 AM
The Olympics will give me a reason to watch baseball tbh.

son no it won't. baseball is not in the Olympics anymore.

The Reckoning
06-06-2012, 01:56 AM
son no it won't. baseball is not in the Olympics anymore.

here's a clue for you swamp thing.

olympics is during baseball season.

Avante
07-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Here we are.

So who is the fastest black athlete in the world? That guy who could give Chris Johnson a 10m head start in a 100m, pull up beside him, look over grin then easily pull away.

We'll know in a couple days. It will be a Jamaican.

The All Time Olympic 100m

lane

1.Bob Hayes...64
2.Justin Gatlin...2004
3.Jimmy Hines...68
4.Ben Johnson..88
5.Usain Bolt...2008
6.Mo Greene...2000
7.Carl Lewis...84
8.Donovan Bailey...96

What a shame Eulace Peacock was injured in 1936.

Too bad Hal "The California Comet" Davis had no Olympics to run in..40/44.

Too bad Jim "9.3" Golliday was injured in 52/56.

Too bad Eddit Hart/Rey Robinson missed their shot at Borzov in 72.

The 1980 boycott, sucked!

Reck
07-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Swimming quals up next..

Reck
07-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Phelps wins Heat 1.

Avante
07-29-2012, 08:13 AM
The only time people watch sports they never watch or care about, the Olympics. I watched a women's volley ball match....why?

Notice how we never see an Olympics from the Middle East?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Totally off topic.

Saw some high school football challenge type thing on TV. A white kid named...hmmm..Mitchell ran a 4.39 40...a linebacker. None of the running backs/receivers broke a 4.42.

Wild Cobra Kai
07-29-2012, 08:40 AM
Pulling for Phelps to whiff completely. I think he's only there for two reasons: sponsors and Mom. He had been dogging his training to the point where his coach was kicking him out of the pool, and Lochte called him out on it and kicked his ass in a major way.

Avante
07-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Pulling for Phelps to whiff completely. I think he's only there for two reasons: sponsors and Mom. He had been dogging his training to the point where his coach was kicking him out of the pool, and Lochte called him out on it and kicked his ass in a major way.

Won't even try to pretend I know anything about swimming, I don't.

But...

Phelps must have done ok at the trials, no???

this or that?
07-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Phelps will be lucky to come out of the games with a medal.

this or that?
07-29-2012, 09:40 AM

And mom wants him to try for the 2016 games to keep her meal ticket going.

CubanSucks
07-30-2012, 12:52 PM
anyone watching women's vollyball: U.S. vs Brazil?

It is one of the most annoying things I've ever watched. First off, I already hate Brazil and all the mutt race, mud-hut dwelling people who live there. They're only good at so many sports because they have nothing else to do but practice and try to survive. Now I'm watching them play volleyball and every fucking point they score they have to scream like the savages that they are and jump around like 13 yr old girls who just learned how to play the game, EVERY TIME! The U.S. currently has 2 sets to 1 on them but who knows what could happen with that child like enthusiasm boosting them.

JudynTX
07-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Watched Archery for the first time.

CubanSucks
07-30-2012, 01:42 PM
anyone watching women's vollyball: U.S. vs Brazil?

It is one of the most annoying things I've ever watched. First off, I already hate Brazil and all the mutt race, mud-hut dwelling people who live there. They're only good at so many sports because they have nothing else to do but practice and try to survive. Now I'm watching them play volleyball and every fucking point they score they have to scream like the savages that they are and jump around like 13 yr old girls who just learned how to play the game, EVERY TIME! The U.S. currently has 2 sets to 1 on them but who knows what could happen with that child like enthusiasm boosting them.

+1 for the civilized world and mature women

The Gemini Method
07-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Kinda sad to see Weiber crying...Guess that's how stacked the U.S. Women's Gymnastics team is--you can't crack the top team even when you're defending world champ.

Watched Water Polo for the first time in an Olympics and that looked fun.

I don't think Phelps really gives a damn about these olympics--he's been doing this since, what? Sydney in 2000 and dominated in Beijing to the tune of 8 gold bedals. That's a number greater than most countries have in their existences. Dude should've stayed blowing hella smoke and eating his avocado-laden Subway sandwiches. He did what he was expected to do and exceeded it to a degree.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Phelps looks bad but it was lochte that blew it on the mens relay

The Gemini Method
07-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Phelps looks bad but it was lochte that blew it on the mens relay

Yeah, I noticed he didn't really look like Lochte or maybe the relay format isn't his strong suit. I do think Phelps gets one more gold (perhaps 2) and enjoys the rest of his time here. I'm sure he's f#$king tons of foreign strange and having a good time using his Olympic stardom in the Olympic Village. :king

Avante
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Why is it nothing going on right now excites me?

CubanSucks
07-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Lochte disappoints again. So much for the cocky attitude coming in

My boo Missy Franklin gettin it done. Fun fact, we're both born on May 10, except 6 yrs apart

CubanMustGo
07-30-2012, 09:38 PM
How 'bout that men's gymnastic team? Comparing them to the 1984 gold-medal winning team before the Games, they were more like the Floppin' Five today.

The Reckoning
07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
america fucking sucks this year...

atleast they arent as bad as the aussies. watching the broadcast here is hilarious!

Avante
07-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Barring injuries, this is what we see...

Oly 100m Final

lane

1.Kledson Bledman...Trinidad
2.Justin Gatlin...USA
3.Asafa Powell..Jama
4.Tyson Gay..USA
5.Usain Bolt..Jama
6.Yohan Blake..Jama
7.Ryan Bailey..USA
8.Richard Thompson..Trinidad

Clipper Nation
07-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Barring injuries, this is what we see...

Oly 100m Final

lane

1. Nobody
2. Gives
3. A
4. Shit
5. About
6. My
7. Dumbass
8. Lists
Fixed that for you, B....

Reck
07-30-2012, 11:26 PM
america fucking sucks this year...

atleast they arent as bad as the aussies. watching the broadcast here is hilarious!

How do they suck?

They are tied with China for most medals and have 4 less gold medals so far.

Did they suck the last Olympics too? China had like 20 more golds than the USA when the Olympics ended.

Avante
07-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Fixed that for you, B....

translation

I don't know shit about shit, pisses me off when I see those who do. I come from a long line of stupid.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2012, 11:39 PM
I don't know shit about shit, pisses me off when I see those who do. I come from a long line of stupid.
At least you finally admit it, B.... :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Oh, and...

translation

1.there will no longer be any inappropriate language, this is not your home, this is not the barracks or a bar. So conduct yourself like considerate adults and we'll have no problems.

2.there will no longer be any harassement of any kind. If you must be critical take it to the PM function. This isn't the place to voice all your personal likes and dislikes.

:lol Welchvante
:lol Breaking his own dumbass rules already

Avante
07-30-2012, 11:43 PM
At least you finally admit it, B.... :downspin:

Why do you fear those who do more than just follow others around acting stupid like you do? You do nothing, know nothing, are boring and dumb. A huge waste of everyones time, yet despite the facts you honestly think you are some critic...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it bother you that everyone sees you as a moronic clown?

Here's the new deal, I will hold up my end of the deal as long as you stop bugging me. You are a bore..ok? Bug me one more time and I start posting threads again, got it?

As a matter of fact let's make that the norm. Leave me alone and there will be no threads. Bug me and here they come. That's how much you bore me. You are by far the worst poster on this board. Too stupid to waste time on.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-31-2012, 12:34 AM
^ shut the fuck up

Avante
07-31-2012, 09:01 AM
^ shut the fuck up

translation

Tell me an Olympic story Avante, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem, I got a ton of them.

In 1924 Harold Abrahams was ...The Worlds Fastest Human....he was the Oly 100m champ (Chariots of Fire). When it came time to run the 4x1 the Brits thought they'd get cute and stick their Oly champ on the leadoff leg, they wanted the lead.

Francis Hussey was still at a New York HS when he made the USA Oly team, he would run the leadoff leg on our 4x1 relay.

Yep, you guessed it, young Hussey totally destroyed the Oly Champ giving the USA a two meter advantage, one they would never lose. The USA won in WR time.

Getting back to Abrahams, he never ran the Courtyard at Trinity College in Oxford, that was 400hurdler Lord Burgley. Movies...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Copy, Paste, change words here and there...rinse and repeat.

Avante
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Copy, Paste, change words here and there...rinse and repeat.

Then there's reality and...

The Complete Book of the Olympic Games by David Wallechinsky. A must read for anyone into the Olympics.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/advancedSearch.do?buttonClicked=1&author=Jaime+Loucky&searchType=2

Mine only goes up to 1980.

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Then there is actuality, you're no historian.

Avante
07-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Then there is actuality, you're no historian.

When you know the origins/history of things you might call it something else, I call it an historian.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Why do you fear those who do more than just follow others around acting stupid like you do? You do nothing, know nothing, are boring and dumb. A huge waste of everyones time, yet despite the facts you honestly think you are some critic...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it bother you that everyone sees you as a moronic clown?

Here's the new deal, I will hold up my end of the deal as long as you stop bugging me. You are a bore..ok? Bug me one more time and I start posting threads again, got it?

As a matter of fact let's make that the norm. Leave me alone and there will be no threads. Bug me and here they come. That's how much you bore me. You are by far the worst poster on this board. Too stupid to waste time on.

Son, you already welched.... the horse long since left the barn on that one, B.... as for the rest, the irony of YOU calling anyone else "the worst poster on this board" is staggering, tbh.....

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 10:04 AM
When you know the origins/history of things you might call it something else, I call it an historian.

Show us the doctoral credentials then I'll sit my ass down. Otherwise, you're nothing but a 62 year old man with the attitude of a teenage girl.

Avante
07-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Son, you already welched.... the horse long since left the barn on that one, B.... as for the rest, the irony of YOU calling anyone else "the worst poster on this board" is staggering, tbh.....

You have seen how true I am to a bet if done right. You never did figure out that other bet, I was given the wrong info, I don't welch on bets. I realize you're an idiot, but damn guy figure it the fuck out....yards are not meters...ok stupid?

I will continue to respect our bet, regardless of how boring/moronic you are.

You are without question the worst poster I've ever encountered on any forum. Dumb and boring ain't good slick. You do ...zero..without us.

Avante
07-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Show us the doctoral credentials then I'll sit my ass down. Otherwise, you're nothing but a 62 year old man with the attitude of a teenage girl.

Don't have a clue what an historian is, do you?

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 10:08 AM
:lol WelchZon
:lol Loathed and/or banned at over 30 forums
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Still has the nerve to criticize others' posting habits

Avante
07-31-2012, 10:15 AM
:lol WelchZon
:lol Loathed and/or banned at over 30 forums
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Still has the nerve to criticize others' posting habits

Then there's you.

:lol no creativity at all
:lol totally disrepected/laughed at here
:lol stupid
:lol a leech
:lol do nothing but criticize

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 10:20 AM
without us.

Who is "us"?

LOL

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Then there's you.

:lol no creativity at all
:lol totally disrepected/laughed at here
:lol stupid
:lol a leech
:lol do nothing but criticize

2.there will no longer be any harassement of any kind. If you must be critical take it to the PM function. This isn't the place to voice all your personal likes and dislikes.

:lol Hypocrite

Avante
07-31-2012, 10:30 AM
:lol Hypocrite

Dude, I'm all you do here, why?

You are too stupid to do anything on your own?

JoeChalupa
07-31-2012, 01:33 PM
I keep away from twitter and the breaking news so I won't know the medal winners when I watch at night.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 02:13 PM
I keep away from twitter and the breaking news so I won't know the medal winners when I watch at night.

Same here, if I have to miss Masterchef for two straight weeks, I'll be damned if I'm going to spoil my Monday and Tuesday entertainment early in the day.

redzero
07-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Field hockey is retarded.

Dark Gable
08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Kudos to Gabby Douglas.

Field & Track Starts today. Best part of the Olympics.

Avante
08-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Kudos to Gabby Douglas.

Field & Track Starts today. Best part of the Olympics.

I haven't watched the Olympics yet, that changes tomorrow. Watch for Jamaican sprinters to stun the world, I'm hearing how fast the track is.

I have this gut feeling that Yohan Blake beats Usian Bolt in the 100m.

Avante
08-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Jamaica took first and third in the women's 100m, I expect to see first and second for Jamaica in the mens 100m tomorrow.

If we took those100m sprinters born in Jamaica.

lane

1.Ben Johnson.. 1988 Oy Gold (I know)
2.Lennox Miller.. 1972 silver/1976 bronze
3.Asafa Powell.. king of the sub10.00
4.Yohan Blake..World Champion
5.Usian Bolt..won it all/World record holder
6.Donovan Bailey..1996 Oly gold
7.Linford Christie...1992 Oly gold
8.Don Quarrie..1976 silver

9.78 guy Nesta Carter can't get a lane, 1952 silver medalist Herb McKenley can't either.

Not even the USA compares to that.

We will not see a white sprinter in any lane. Yep, genes.

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 03:10 AM
How about adding Jesse Owens just for pissing off Hitler

Avante
08-05-2012, 03:19 AM
How about adding Jesse Owens just for pissing off Hitler

Imagine this scenario...

You are sitting next to Hitler (yeah right:rolleyes) he is all disgusted with watching that black savage beat up his superior race when you look over and say...

We have another one back home in Alabama faster than he is.

The look on Hitlers face would have been priceless.

Eulace Peacock owned Jesse in the 100, he beat him 7 of 10 races between 1934-1935. He even beat him in his best event the long jump. Peacock was injured at the 1936 Penn Relays (he ran for Temple) so he wasn't at the Oly trials. If he would have been there he probably would have beaten Jesse in the 100, took second in the long jump, and ran a leg on that gold medal 4x1. I doubt he beats Jesse or Mack Robinson the older brother of Jackie Robinson in the 200m.

CubanSucks
08-05-2012, 03:19 AM
We will not see a white sprinter in any lane. Yep, genes.

Genetics is the last topic of discussion blacks would want to bring up.

inb4 lack of civilization
inb4 lack of the wheel
inb4 test scores

iz jus deh genes

Avante
08-05-2012, 03:26 AM

inb4 lack of the wheel
inb4 test scores

iz jus deh genes

If you've ever played football or ran track you know what's going on. Those with roots to western Africa possess unique physical characteristics more suited for athletic events that require speed, agility, elusiveness and quickness.

There are no white defensive backs in the NFL, there are no starting white running backs in the league. We haven't had a white sprinter on our Olympic 4x1 team since Gerry Ashworth in 1964. The last white American to win a medal in the Oly 100m was Dukes Dave Sime in 1960.

Then there's the size with speed. The big fast athlete, the tall fast athlete.

This is a black thang..........

qFLJAYobPDM (http://qFLJAYobPDM)

Only the names change.

CubanSucks
08-05-2012, 03:34 AM
If you've ever played football or ran track you know what's going on. Those with roots to western Africa possess unique physical characteristics more suited for athletic events that require speed, agility, elusiveness and quickness.

There are no white defensive backs in the NFL, there are no starting white running backs in the league. We haven't had a white sprinter on our Olympic 4x1 team since Gerry Ashworth in 1964. The last white American to win a medal in the Oly 100m was Dukes Dave Sime in 1960.

Then there's the size with speed. The big fast athlete, the tall fast athlete.

This is a black thang..........

:lol I COMPLETELY agree. I'm sure you'll also agree with me applying the same genetics argument to whites being superior intellectually. Can't have it both ways

Avante
08-05-2012, 03:37 AM
:lol I COMPLETELY agree. I'm sure you'll also agree with me applying the same genetics argument to whites being superior intellectually. Can't have it both ways

I've never paid any attention to that. Why would I?

Avante
08-05-2012, 03:40 AM
just american stupidity on full display to the world yet again, nothing new

Well maybe the world might wanna stay out of our stupid colleges then, ya reckon? If not for our stupid music where would the British be?

The Rolling Stones got their name from an old 1950's Muddy Waters tune.

When The Beatles first landed here in America a reporter asked John what was the first thing he wanted to do now that he wsas here in America, he answered....meet Muddy Waters.

Avante
08-05-2012, 04:22 AM
America used to be great, but the 50s dude, really? when was the last time america produced any truly great music? it's been quite some time. creativity is down, iq's are down, and we now have to import foreigners for all the technical jobs because we don't have enough qualified people. the universities are like the last thing we got, they've already destroyed k-12 and dumbed us all down so that now it's not our own kids but mostly foreigners who get to attend those great universities. our kids are now 25th in the world in reading, math, and science skills.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0923110.html

one of our athletes getting up in front of the world and repping a street gang is only the perfect cherry on top.

Here I sit making close to 4,000 a month doing nothing. I have a pension/SS working for me. You must not follow music...

LPJHcdhqojQ (http://LPJHcdhqojQ)

We have how many colleges/Universities? We will not have some some guerilles taking over....hahaha!!!!!! We do have freedom of speech. Now add...

NBA
NFL
MLB
Hollywood
Blues
Jazz
Rock & Roll
NCAA football
California

Unless you're some lazy bum you will have a great life living here. Plenty of things to do. No fear of religious freaks (from within) ...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! No tribal laws. No treating women like they were from some other planet.

Wow a girl doing a little..."thank God it's over"..dance, wow big deal!

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 04:50 AM
tbh, gotta agree with my boi TC on dis one. Det hoodrat bitch embarrassed the shit out of the United States.

Avante
08-05-2012, 04:58 AM
It wasn't just some dance it was the crip walk, she was repping a ruthless street gang that terrorizes our neighborhoods and murders people. Typical american arrogance is all you've displayed and I'm ashamed to call people like you my fellow americans. This just about sums it up.

16K6m3Ua2nw

I don't worry about shit like that, we have our freedom. No doubt if she'd embarrashed Iraq they'd chop her head off.

I have everything a man could possibly want and at no time made over 70 grand a year.

So if it's so bad here then how come people are coming from everywhere all the time to be here? Why are you still here, why not leave?

I love it here, people like you need to haul your ass out of here.

Avante
08-05-2012, 04:59 AM
tbh, gotta agree with my boi TC on dis one. Det hoodrat bitch embarrassed the shit out of the United States.

Let's see just how long this embarrashment lasts.

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Same thing I posted in the other thread where this embarrassment was mentioned;

Gotta disagree strongly- kids are impressionable and if you are on a world stage and you are representing your country you could be a lot more responsible.

You can do one of two things;

#1) Serve yourself- and try to promote selfishness by appearing to be "gangsta" and earning "cred" - while influencing children who look up to you

or

#2) Take some personal responsibility and display humility and honor for your country while teaching children that a true winner doesn't need "gangsta" nonsense and stereotypical antics.

leemajors
08-05-2012, 08:16 PM
nothing since bolt tapped that ass once again?

Avante
08-06-2012, 01:40 AM
hilarious, you should try keeping up with current events sometime. civil liberties have been eroding rapidly for decades now.

Such as what?

Avante
08-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Usain Bolt the fastest human ever and it's not really all that close. Shutting down and still a sub9.90????????????

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Tall and fast a black thing.

6-3 and taller.

Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon
Reggie Jones
Terrell Owens
Francis Obikwelu
Carl Lewis
Steve Williams
Tommie Smith
Calvin Johnson
John Carlos

Being slow a white thing:rolleyes

lakerhaterade
08-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Usain Bolt the fastest human ever and it's not really all that close. Shutting down and still a sub9.90????????????

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

6-3 and taller.

Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon
Reggie Jones
Terrell Owens
Francis Obikwelu
Carl Lewis
Steve Williams
Tommie Smith
Calvin Johnson
John Carlos

You're horribly racist even though you're correct:lol

Avante
08-06-2012, 04:55 AM
You're horribly racist even though you're correct:lol

If I say Afro Americns are black is that a racist statement or reality? Facts are facts.

We saw 8 black women compete in the female 100m. 8 black men in the male 100m, what's that tell us? We have to play some silly ass game or be called a racist? If going with what my eyes tell me is being a racist, then yep paint me racist.

The Reckoning
08-06-2012, 05:15 AM
If I say Afro Americns are black is that a racist statement or reality? Facts are facts.

We saw 8 black women compete in the female 100m. 8 black men in the male 100m, what's that tell us? We have to play some silly ass game or be called a racist? If going with what my eyes tell me is being a racist, then yep paint me racist.

racist. i guess you go by the one-drop of blood rule then, eh? fair enough.

AussieFanKurt
08-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Is calling someone black, racist?

CubanSucks
08-06-2012, 11:16 AM

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

6-3 and taller.

Randy Moss
Mark Witherspoon
Reggie Jones
Terrell Owens
Francis Obikwelu
Carl Lewis
Steve Williams
Tommie Smith
Calvin Johnson
John Carlos

inb4 lack of the wheel
inb4 test scores

iz jus deh genes

:lol still dodging the other side of racial generalizations. I figured you'd learn by now, then again that's not your people's speciality

CuckingFunt
08-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Best thing about the Olympics now that swimming's done is the frequency with which they play the Nike ads voiced by Tom Hardy.

LsXRj89cWa0

Never before has a fat kid jogging gotten me so close to orgasm.

lebomb
08-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Niggras are fast sprinters from lots of practice running from the police, and great marathon runners from chasing down wildebeast in Africa.

:wakeup

step up to the mike
08-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Been a pretty good Olympics so far.

silverblk mystix
08-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Niggras are fast sprinters from lots of practice running from the police, and great marathon runners from chasing down wildebeast in Africa.

That is racist.

They could also be fast because, aside from genetics, they also worked/trained hard...

Avante
08-06-2012, 06:28 PM

So many stupid posters here, why?

Reck
08-06-2012, 06:34 PM
^ Really? You're gonna talk about stupid posters? YOU? :lmao

Avante
08-06-2012, 06:49 PM
^ Really? You're gonna talk about stupid posters? YOU? :lmao

That's right, me! Do I really need to take this board to school talking Olympic sprinting?

Still humping legs I see, sheesh~~~~

Here ya go slick.

What Olympic 100m gold medalist once lost a race to an NFL Hall of Fame running back's older brother.

Who was thefirst sprinter from an African nation to make the Oly 100m final?

Reck
08-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Your mom?

Avante
08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Your mom?

An idiotic leech, not good little man.

Do you know anything at all?

Reck
08-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Me no speaky the idiot language.

Cosa detto putanna?

CuckingFunt
08-06-2012, 07:28 PM
_hEzW1WRFTg

Unf.

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:59 AM
Me no speaky the idiot language.

Cosa detto putanna?

Then why keep leeching off me?

AussieFanKurt
08-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Avante, you are about the only yank awake. Spurstalk a bit dead

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:05 AM
If Walter Dix was here the USA would stand a great chance of running with Jamaica in the 4x1. Nesta Carter isn't what he was and neither is Asafa Powell. While Ryan Bailey has come on.

All things equal Jama wins but the slightest mishap the USA could take them.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Avante, you are about the only yank awake. Spurstalk a bit dead

I jog in the morinings, mate:hat

The Reckoning
08-07-2012, 07:54 AM
he was keen for a root last night with his male concubine

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:57 AM
he was keen for a root last night with his male concubine

Grow up amigo, ok?

Avante
08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Asafa Powell looks to be out of the 4x1, injury.

cantthinkofanything
08-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Asafa Powell looks to be out of the 4x1, injury.

Bolt wants a tryout with Manchester U to play soccer.

Avante
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Bolt wants a tryout with Manchester U to play soccer.

He really ought to go for the 400m world record as a challenge. He's gotta be getting bored with the short stuff. He was running 45.3 as a teenager.

Creepn
08-07-2012, 11:09 PM

inb4 lack of the wheel
inb4 test scores

iz jus deh genes

Wait a minute, you saying whites invented the wheel??? Lmao whites always trying to claim history. The wheel was invented waaaaaay before there was even an Aryan nation around 3500 BC in Mesopotamia. As for civilizations, they were estblished in Africa way before Aryan civilaztions propped up as well. Just sayin'

Avante
08-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Can a white sprinter medal? Soon find out.

CubanSucks
08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Wait a minute, you saying whites invented the wheel??? Lmao whites always trying to claim history. The wheel was invented waaaaaay before there was even an Aryan nation around 3500 BC in Mesopotamia. As for civilizations, they were estblished in Africa way before Aryan civilaztions propped up as well. Just sayin'

I never said whites invented the wheel.

Calling the tribes in Africa "civilizations" is stretching a bit, don't you think?

Creepn
08-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I never said whites invented the wheel.

Calling the tribes in Africa "civilizations" is stretching a bit, don't you think?

Lol tribes. No, Africa had bustling powerful complex cities with a political system and kings that rivaled Egypt and cities in other foriegn countries. People only learn about Egypt and the pyramids and assume the rest were tribes which couldn't be further from the truth.

CubanSucks
08-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Lol tribes. No, Africa had bustling powerful complex cities with a political system and kings that rivaled Egypt and cities in other foriegn countries. People only learn about Egypt and the pyramids and assume the rest were tribes which couldn't be further from the truth.

ok

Avante
08-10-2012, 12:28 AM
No a white sprinter can't win an Olympic sprint medal in 2012.

It's all about genetics.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:32 PM
USA womens 4x1 breaks the long standing WR with a 40.8 clocking. Germany had held the record with an all white team, amazing it lasted as long as it did.

Slomo
08-10-2012, 03:41 PM
USA womens 4x1 breaks the long standing WR with a 40.8 clocking. Germany had held the record with an all white team, amazing it lasted as long as it did.

No it's not amazing.

It wasn't Germany, it was east Germany, I personally think that all records of the DDR in the 1980ies should be erased. That was the decade when they were the champions of doping, gene therapy and God knows what else.

Kudos to the US 4x100 team!

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:10 PM
No it's not amazing.

It wasn't Germany, it was east Germany, I personally think that all records of the DDR in the 1980ies should be erased. That was the decade when they were the champions of doping, gene therapy and God knows what else.

Kudos to the US 4x100 team!

I agree but it was what it was.

The thing about that East German team was that they ran as a unit for a number of years. It wasn't some National team just thrown together like we just saw. So they had the handoffs down which is huge.

The amazing thing about their WR was that leadoff leg that Silke Moller ran, an 11.13?????

TheRunningMan
08-10-2012, 04:18 PM
No a white sprinter can't win an Olympic sprint medal in 2012.

It's all about genetics.

No, it is about who can run the fastest time.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:50 PM
No, it is about who can run the fastest time.

So you haven't been watching the Olympics I see.

Let me bring ya up to....speed:hat

All the medals in the...

male/female

100/200

were won by athletes with roots to western Africa.

An all Afro American female team just set a new world record in the 4x1.

What does that tell you?

Avante
08-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Just as I predicted Jamaica broke the 4x1 WR. Finally that 37.00 barrier goes down, and they didn't even run their best team (no Asafa Powell). The USA running an American record without their best team (no Walter Dix).

36.84 will last a long long long time.

symple19
08-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Just as I predicted Jamaica broke the 4x1 WR. Finally that 37.00 barrier goes down, and they didn't even run their best team (no Asafa Powell). The USA running an American record without their best team (no Walter Dix).

36.84 will last a long long long time.

p1UTHnEMLb8

Avante
08-21-2012, 04:16 PM
What interests you? For me it's the sprints. Can Jamaica run that elusive sub37.00 4x1 relay?

Will this be that 100m?

lane

1.Justin Gatlin USA
2.Asafa Powell Jamaica
3.Tyson Gay USA
4.Usain Bolt Jamaica
5.Yohan Blake Jamaica
6.Walter Dix USA
7.Richard Thompson Trinidad
8.Daneil Bailey Antiqua

It's looking like CL will run the 200m. White sprinters have done far better in the 200m than the 100m. They do have that speed endurance just not that explosion.

I guess Jamaica can break that elusive 37.00 mark:hat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OijTRJMPEk4