PDA

View Full Version : Oh Thee of Little Faith - Calling you out now:

Rummpd
06-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Why the fear when Spurs have played two bad games and barely lost the last one even with a near historic performance by both Ibaka and Durant?

Spurs have the home court for those who think it would not matter, based on statistics and the great Spurs team that still recently won 20 games - it will in the end lead to the Spurs going to the finals!

Most of all, I am calling out all those who have TOTALLY given up hope on a team that has shown resliency throughout many, many years - for the rest of you keep the faith and if needed call on recent and historical messages to stay strong and believe in yourself and others:

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender Winston Churchill

IF

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son! Rudyard Kipling - If at: http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

Stop doubting and believe.' Thomas said to him, 'My Lord and my God!' Then Jesus told him, 'Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed' (John 20:26-29).

I want some nasty - Gregg Popovich, 2012

BELIEVE OH THEE OF LITTLE FAITH = SPURS = GOT THIS!

Jimcs50
06-04-2012, 07:08 AM
When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder'd.
Honour the charge they made!
Honour the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred!

100%duncan
06-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but I don't care
Go Spurs Go!

Old School 44
06-04-2012, 07:26 AM
It's SUPER MANU TIME!

benefactor
06-04-2012, 07:37 AM
LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

benefactor
06-04-2012, 07:40 AM
lol socially awkward

Rummpd
06-04-2012, 09:55 AM
lol socially awkward

LOL losers like your and the other poster before you, bring a basketball take - life is not lived in chat rooms except in your poor demented worlds.

Budkin
06-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I thought the Spurs would win in 5 but I never doubted we'd win the series. Spurs got this.

J.T.
06-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Oh ye of little faith. But it's cool bro most doctors are quacks anyway.

celldweller
06-04-2012, 11:37 AM
There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack

Jump in the cockpit and start up the engine
Remove all the wheel blocks there's no time to waste
Gathering speed as we head down the runway
Gotta get airborne before it's too late

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Won't you run? Live to fly, fly to live

Aces high

Move into fire at the mainstream of bombers
Let off a sharp burst and then turn away
Roll over, spin round and come in behind them
Move to their blindsides and firing again

Bandits at eight o'clock move in behind us
Ten M E one o nines out of the sun
Ascending and turning our Spitfires to face them
Heading straight for them I press down my guns

Rolling, turning, diving
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Rolling, turning, diving
Rolling, turning, diving
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Won't you run? Live to fly, fly to live
Aces high

bigzak25
06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
uhh...Go Spurs Go!

cherylsteele
06-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Games 3 & 4, were very much like games 1 & 2 in San Antonio, not too close in the 1st game but much closer in the second game.
Just buckle down more on the defense, create some turnovers for easy baskets and the Spurs should win.

Spurs 101
Thunder 93

boutons_deux
06-04-2012, 11:52 AM
eatdatpussy got it right.

Spurs played like shit on the road while OKC went nuts, and Spurs still had the game in reach.

ElNono
06-04-2012, 12:33 PM
LOL losers like your and the other poster before you, bring a basketball take - life is not lived in chat rooms except in your poor demented worlds.

"Have Faith", "Believe" are basketball takes? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-04-2012, 12:34 PM
lol rummpd

dmon35
06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
everybody on this board is acting like a bunch of fucking pansies man...Thunder is a good team, nobody ever said they werent. I picked the spurs in 5, but its obvious the Spurs cant win one in OKC. So I gotta pick them in 7. This series is gonna show why winning the #1 seed was important.

Duncan2177
06-04-2012, 02:16 PM
GO SPURS LETS DO THIS, FIGHT :ihit :flag::lobt2:

Man In Black
06-04-2012, 02:28 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3b/Scan-of-original-poster-1939-300px.jpg/220px-Scan-of-original-poster-1939-300px.jpg

Axe Murderer
06-04-2012, 02:33 PM

:lol wife getting cornholed while the doctor's away

Ishta
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM
I BELIEVE! We have been here before GO SPURS GO!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag:

Hype Man Manu
06-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
What the fuck happened to the Spurs fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Manu, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Durant, he's a dead man! Taebo, dead! Westbrook...
Dead!
We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
We're just the guys to do it.
"Let's do it"!

Rummpd
06-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Adddendum after playing 3 bad games [at least most of this one] losing after a VERY brave comeback - do not give up complete hope...this is a resilient team still.

Obstructed_View
06-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Hey if only if only if only. Anticipating all the "we're still thuh better team lol" threads in the next several days is sickening.