PDA

View Full Version : Notice who is doing all the talking

romsho
06-23-2005, 03:38 PM
I am so tired of all this Piston back against the wall, we're the underdog, nobody respects us bullshit. Look at what's being said in front of the camera and on the radio. Detroit Piston player and fan are doing all the talking. You don't hear jack shit out of the Spurs camp. For the last two days we have put up with the the understated arrogance of Dick Hamilton, Chauncey Billups and the like ever so carefully talking lots of shit and Rasheed Wallace dragging around his championship belt like he's the fucking man in our own backyard. Fuck the Pistons. Not only do they not believe all the fake ass bulletin board material they are laying out there for the media to eat up, the only real disrespect being shown is to the Spurs, their leader Tim Duncan, and the homecourt which apparently doesn't mean shit to anybody outside of San Antonio right now. Personally I could give a rats ass about any Detroit message board, but there has been no shortage of cocky Detroit honks in this forum. Talk is cheap A-holes. I have a feeling the team is just laying out listening to all this crap, and will have a little something to say about it once the ball goes up. Respect? Go fuck yourself Detroit.

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
cocky Detroit honks

I want to be a cocky Detroit honk.

geerussell
06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
You don't hear jack shit out of the Spurs camp.

Death with dignity, the spurs should be commended for going quietly to their doom.

Rasheed Wallace dragging around his championship belt like he's the fucking man in our own backyard.

You want to be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Talk is cheap

Speaking of talk, let's talk about how the pistons have outplayed the spurs for four straight games and the desperation is coming off the spurs and their fans in waves.

wsdp
06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Personally I could give a rats ass about any Detroit message board

You and all Pistons fans agree on that point...

Talk is cheap A-holes. I have a feeling the team is just laying out listening to all this crap, and will have a little something to say about it once the ball goes up. Respect? Go fuck yourself Detroit.

I'm sure the Spurs are just "laying out" reading these forums. Maybe they're thinking to themselves "How can we execute our offense in the 4Q w/o putting the ball into Tim's hands so the Pistons go 'Hack-A-Tim' and beat our a$$"

Maybe they're thinking "Wow, with a chance to win the O'Brien Trophy, will Manu turn the ball over twice in the last 2:00 of the 4Q?"

Maybe they're thinking "Can Parker pick up Billups' jock strap and still contribute come the 4Q?"

2centsworth
06-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Speaking of talk, let's talk about how the pistons have outplayed the spurs for four straight games and the desperation is coming off the spurs and their fans in waves.
you're delusional. they outplayed the spurs 3 out of 4 with 3 in detroit. Spurs thought this series was going to be easy and let detroit back into the series. Now detroit has confidence so it's going to be tougher. However, deep down inside Spurs know and so does Detroit that when both teams are at their best the Spurs will win.

romsho
06-23-2005, 04:12 PM
You and all Pistons fans agree on that point...

I'm sure the Spurs are just "laying out" reading these forums. Maybe they're thinking to themselves "How can we execute our offense in the 4Q w/o putting the ball into Tim's hands so the Pistons go 'Hack-A-Tim' and beat our a$$"

Maybe they're thinking "Wow, with a chance to win the O'Brien Trophy, will Manu turn the ball over twice in the last 2:00 of the 4Q?"

Maybe they're thinking "Can Parker pick up Billups' jock strap and still contribute come the 4Q?"

Good point you arrogant piece of shit. We'll see how much you have to say when your boys get drubbed.

Pistons_In_7
06-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Romsho=A Very Well Versed Spurs Fan

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romsho Go Fuck Yourself!

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Notice who is doing all the talking

yeah..its the fans of the two teams....the players aren't saying very much.

dcole50
06-23-2005, 04:28 PM
four straight, huh? haha. so even when you outplay us, we can win? hahah. i'll take that. you can outplay us tonight, as long as we get the W.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 04:30 PM
piston fan is doing all of the talking and trolling. piston fan must be unloved.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:32 PM
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 04:33 PM
piston fan can post pics. congrats.