PDA

View Full Version : 10 Predictions For Spurstalk On The Night Of Game 7

MannyIsGod
06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
1. There will be a new record for visitors set tonight. This place has been flooded on recent game nights, but tonight will break all records. Championships tend to do that.

2. Tpark will still be here. Regardless of the Spurs winning, Tpark won't be able to stay away. He's a bigger fan than the vast majority of the people in there and he will be here in some way shape or form.

3. The Lachino will get arrested downtown. While asians have the tendency to be quiet, the emotion of a Spurs victory will be too much for the Lachino to take. He will make the mistake of celebrating with kung fu and jujitsu moves in the close proximity of a cop. The cop will mistake his celebratsions for an attack, and will proceed to haul off the Lachino.

4. The Ellis neighbors will have their eardrums ruptured. Once the final buzzer sounds and the Spurs are crowned NBA champs, a cry so primal and loud will be issued by the people at the GTG shattering windows and rupturing eardrums for a 2 block radius. People will report that the last sound they heard was a "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah"

5. Mouse will see god. When the Spurs win, mouse will proceed to empty the contents of the pear brandy into his mouth in celebration like the closet Spurs fan he is. The potent liquid will enter his system and knock him out right away. Once awoken, Mouse will tell the story of meeting god and his name will have been Manny.

6. Dio and Pakidan will makeout on Kori's couch. The couple will overcome their difficulties with each other and their mothers after witnessing the way the Spurs came together and overcame their difficulties. They will spend the offseason campaigning for Texas to allow homosexual marriage.

7. Ginofan will overcome her hatred of mexicans. In keeping with the international spirit of the San Antonio Spurs and their championship run, Ginofan will embrace her hispanic brethern and agree to allow her gardner access to potable water.

8. Shelly will look young in all of her celebration pictures. When the Spurs win the championship, a youthfull vigour will fill Shelly. She will party all night long, as in college. All the pictures taken of her - regardless of size - will have her looking striking and no more than 21 years of age.

9. Spurswoman will get PF Changs. This is the moment Chris has been waiting for. Inspired by the performance in a heroic game 7, Chris will take the final step, get down on his knee, and ask Christy if she wants to go to PF Changs.

10. The Spurs will win the championship.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 04:06 PM
11. i will fire up the catnip

3rdCoast
06-23-2005, 04:08 PM
12. Manny will be too busy to make another dumb ass long list.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-23-2005, 04:08 PM
8. Shelly will look young in all of her celebration pictures. When the Spurs win the championship, a youthfull vigour will fill Shelly. She will party all night long, as in college. All the pictures taken of her - regardless of size - will have her looking striking and no more than 21 years of age.

Youthful Vigour was actually my nickname in college.

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 04:09 PM
:lol :lol

DarrinS
06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
1. There will be a new record for visitors set tonight. This place has been flooded on recent game nights, but tonight will break all records. Championships tend to do that.

Sorry, Manny. I won't be back here tonight. I'll be too busy partying. Why? Because of your final prediction. :smokin

10. The Spurs will win the championship.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
12. Manny will be too busy to make another dumb ass long list.

13. Studio gangsters will not show up at GTGs for fear of being pointed out and laughed at.

MannyIsGod
06-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Youthful Vigour was actually my nickname in college.
:lmao Interpret it as you may.

Johnny_Blaze_47
Oh, and fuck you, Manny. :lol

3rdCoast
13. Studio gangsters will not show up at GTGs for fear of being pointed out and laughed at.

what is a studio gangster and why would one be afraid to be laughed at?

ZStomp
06-23-2005, 04:12 PM
14. Spurs win and AggieHoopsFan will still bitch about Popovich. :lol

MannyIsGod
06-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Oh, and fuck you, Manny. :lol
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif We'll keep the ranger safe for you.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM
15. Manny gets engaged...

...with a beer.

gay abc
06-23-2005, 04:14 PM
9. Spurswoman will get PF Changs. This is the moment Chris has been waiting for. Inspired by the performance in a heroic game 7, Chris will take the final step, get down on his knee, and ask Christy if she wants to go to PF Changs.

:lol

are their names Christopher and Christina?

http://www.freephotoserver.com/files/web_no_wire_hangers4862.jpg

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Dio and Pakidan will makeout on Kori's couch

:lmao :lol

pooh
06-23-2005, 05:48 PM
16. Everyone stays up late and posts the same thing...WTF over and over...endlessly.

IX_Equilibrium
06-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Manny=winner

Phenomanul
06-23-2005, 06:17 PM
19. We will go back to off-season threads: Will we keep Devin Brown, Glenn Robinson... do we still go after Scola. Do we keep Marks?

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
19. We will go back to off-season threads: Will we keep Devin Brown, Glenn Robinson... do we still go after Scola. Do we keep Marks?

True. Maybe another 20 page thread about how Brent Barry is super-duper-terrific.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 06:38 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-23-2005, 06:39 PM
20. ObiwanGinobili removes the black bar when we're cruising downtown.

xcoriate
06-23-2005, 07:05 PM
18. Kori will have to delete at least 10 threads bashing the Pistons and their fans.

9 of which started by you :lmao

Shelly
06-23-2005, 07:07 PM
:lol

Does that mean you'll stop telling me I look old everytime you see me, Manny?

checks to see if I still have my soul

Shelly
06-23-2005, 07:08 PM

Will there be a ring in her fortune cookie?????????????????????????

geerussell
06-23-2005, 07:10 PM
11. Hemlock vendors make record profits as spurs fans seek escape from the sight of the pistons celebrating a championship on their floor.

Mark in Austin
06-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Hemlock vendors? Dude. Shrek 2 was just a movie, man. It's not real.

cherylsteele
06-23-2005, 07:31 PM
11. Hemlock vendors make record profits as spurs fans seek escape from the sight of the pistons celebrating a championship on their floor.

I thought the Pistons already celebrated a championship???
Oh....that was for winning the east:D