PDA

View Full Version : Guts and Glory

spur219
06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
This is it. One more game for all the glory. Knowing that Tim Duncan has not played well all series makes me know that he will come out with the game of his life tonight and be completely unstoppable. People talk about him that he choked and that he is soft. Well do me a favor and when you see him look into his eyes and their folks you will see a true champion that is getting ready to dominate and get Rasheed into serious foul trouble. He will be extremely vocal tonight energizing his teammates and sinking his FT's. I have never doubted Tim Duncan because he is a true champion as they come. Believe in Duncan as he has never let the organization and his fans down. He will prevail and show us that he is still the MVP Tim Duncan. He will do it not only for the Spurs and himself and the fans but for his new born baby that is about to embark on a life in this new world to the baby. Never ever doubt Tim Duncan because he will prove you wrong. Hey Tim do me a favor and when you are holding that Larry O'Brien trophy tonight and along with that MVP trophy put on a smile that says I am still the damn MVP of this league and their is nothing you can do about it.

Thank You Tim Duncan for all the memories that you have given us and the one that you will give us tonight and for years to come.

Leetonidas
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Amen! Inspiring Thread!

spur219
06-24-2005, 08:46 AM
What did I tell you guys. I told you Duncan wouldn't let us down. Come on everyone yell out

TIM DUNCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!