PDA

View Full Version : we had a good run

davidbowie
06-04-2012, 09:17 PM
amazing season. great run. exciting first half of the playoffs. time caught up with us. they are just younger and better. if we couldn't win with this squad this year don't see it happening next year. we got rid of jefferson brought in jack etc. i dunno. feels like we're playing the lakers again back in the day. still got 4 rings. goodbye spurs.

time to get drunk and be sad :toast:toast:toast

BatManu20
06-04-2012, 09:19 PM
amazing season. great run. exciting first half of the playoffs. time caught up with us. they are just younger and better. if we couldn't win with this squad this year don't see it happening next year. we got rid of jefferson brought in jack etc. i dunno. feels like we're playing the lakers again back in the day. still got 4 rings. goodbye spurs.

time to get drunk and be sad :toast:toast:toast

If we lose this series it won't be because "time caught up with us." It'll be because Spurs didn't show heart. I hate to say it cause they've prided themselves on having heart but Parker and Duncan have completely fallen off the wagon and our role players ca't hit a shot to save their lives outside of Stephen Jackson. It's quite sad actually. Gotta nut up or shut up. :flag:

davidbowie
06-04-2012, 10:47 PM
well i wanna die

arial
06-04-2012, 10:51 PM
The Spurs have gone from one of the great clutch teams to a choke show. Fuck it football is coming up soon.

davidbowie
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM
this is like a nightmare. i seriously can't believe this is happening.

KaiRMD1
06-04-2012, 10:54 PM
They didn't really choke, they got beat by a better team in the Thunder, simple as that. I tip my hat off to them. We were too cocky to see it but the Clippers & the Jazz were definitely easier comp then Lakers & Mavs. Whatever, it was a great year, set a couple of franchise and NBA records. The Spurs are now the fourth team to sweep the first two rounds and lose in the conference finals in six. Have a nice summer ya'll