PDA

View Full Version : Parker with the biggest choke a playoff in the Spurs Big 3 era

chasky
06-04-2012, 09:21 PM
we are witness of that.

lefty
06-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Regular season MVP candidate

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-04-2012, 09:23 PM
still another half, he might turn it around

dbreiden83080
06-04-2012, 09:24 PM
The whole team

Soft tonight...

mexicanjunior
06-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Parker is a nice complimentary piece, would help a team with a real star but cannot carry a team himself. We probably expected too much from him tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
told yah this guy is a piece of shit from draft night, yet no one believe me

so much for calling out that other turd on the okc team, while not taking the advantage of ones poor performance series, he stoops to his level by playing like shit

chasky
lefty, regular season you say!

ALVAREZ6
He will have a good 2nd half. Duncan has looked pretty fucking useless too.

NASpurs
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Blow it up! No more fool's gold seasons tbh. Hurts worse than actually being good.

Bambililos
06-04-2012, 09:32 PM
So what? Is he choking now or what? A jumper and 2 free throws.

chasky
06-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Damn parker!!!!

lefty
06-04-2012, 10:00 PM
So what? Is he choking now or what? A jumper and 2 free throws.

Back to chocking :flag:

Reck
06-04-2012, 10:09 PM
:lol TP Future of the Spurs

lefty
06-04-2012, 10:11 PM
La tipifamili quoi

kaji157
Paker looks so scared out there, he just looks at Manu like saying, "please save my mvp season"

Bambililos
lol

z0sa
06-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Wihtout a doubt, Parker has been exposed.

davidbowie
06-04-2012, 10:27 PM
told yah this guy is a piece of shit from draft night, yet no one believe me

you are feces in human form

lefty
06-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Wihtout a doubt, Parker has been exposed.

Yeah like his choking is news :lol

Bailed out by Claxton :lol

Poolboy5623
06-04-2012, 10:29 PM
The whole team is a disappointment ..minus some jax /manu but Parker is by far the biggest disappointment of all!

lefty
06-04-2012, 10:45 PM
We could have won if ....

loveforthegame
06-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Parker hiding in the corner. That's what I will remember.

Kuestmaster
06-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Even 100 year old Timmy delivered in the last minutes. Tony has been so soft this series...

100%duncan
06-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I hate to agree. Sjax,Manu,Whi gave their best. TP and TD shit the bed. :depressed

z0sa
06-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah like his choking is news :lol

Bailed out by Claxton :lol

It's not all his fault. Green and Bonner were two key regular season role players who completely disappeared when it mattered this series, destroying the ball movement. Tim Duncan's efficiency was disgusting but his age finally showed through. And much props to Ibaka, who had an absolutely amazing series on both ends.

But TP just has that look in his eye, like 2004 all over again ... exactly as I feared after Game 2. I knew the Spurs could be extremely let down if they lost big in game 3. Especially Parker. Watching him hesitate on that last jumpshot was sickening.

I'm hoping, praying he gets it together. Probably not, but you know, I'll always believe.

ElNono
06-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Would be nice if he had a 48 min game wednesday

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM
lol tony parker gettin exposed after running his mouth on a chucker...

there is no excuse to play poorly to teh level of ur opponent when his havin a off game, doesnt benefit anyone

tp going kobe with the bad shot selections

SpurOutofTownFan
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Parker did choke these series. He could have done much more. This is supposedly his team now. No Longoria excuses now.

pjjrfan
nope he did the same thing in 04, dominated both home games wins, then dissappeared for the final 4 all losses. Still it wasn't just Tony, those turnovers in the first half put them in a hole they never recovered from. It seemed to me Manu was the only Spur who came out with any energy to start the game, the other 4 starters just didn't bring it till the second half but by then OKC just had to much confidence.

TDMVPDPOY
It's not all his fault. Green and Bonner were two key regular season role players who completely disappeared when it mattered this series, destroying the ball movement. Tim Duncan's efficiency was disgusting but his age finally showed through. And much props to Ibaka, who had an absolutely amazing series.

But TP just has that look in his eye, like 2004 all over again ... exactly as I feared.

I'm hoping, praying he gets it together. Probably not, but you know, I'll always believe.

lol all the idiots blaming the role players who played insiginificant minutes, while the piece of shit played the bulk and escapes any form of criticism...

MannyIsGod
06-04-2012, 10:54 PM
You guys are fucking crazy. We don't comeback in the 2nd half without Parker's defense.

Such a bitch filled fanbase.

MannyIsGod
You guys are fucking crazy. We don't comeback in the 2nd half without Parker's defense.

Josepatches_
Parker is a great player,a future hoF but he was lucky to play in San Antonio.

Sadly He's not TD or Manu coming playoff time. He has a MVP Finals but against a shitty Cavs. Duncan was the leader in points & rebounds in those playoffs.

Anyway I still hope for a strong perfomance in the 6th. He's 30. He should step up. It's sad how Manu and TD still have to carry the team in the 4th

all_heart
06-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Ehh.. you can point the finger at just about anybody... they lost as a team. Thunder's D is why they lost. Big props to Manu for a great game when we needed it most, let's hope he can do it again.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Parker did choke these series. He could have done much more. This is supposedly his team now. No Longoria excuses now.

she was in the crowd apparently hahahahaa backdoor sweep and backdoor jinx in affect

HI-FI
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM
fucks teammates wives, fucks us in our time of greatest need. fuck.

ElNono
06-04-2012, 10:58 PM

Why did he wait until the 2nd half? When is he going to play a full game?

We came back with Manu in hero mode.... Tony's offense was MIA all the way to the 4th... the only bitch choker here is Tony... he's supposed to be the backbone of this team...

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 10:58 PM

tp defense? hahahahah gtfo here man

it was all ginobolis HAM moment that got us back in the game, not that piece of shit

lefty
06-04-2012, 11:01 PM

Parkers D ?

More like Westbrook being retarded

Spurs Brazil
06-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I understand why people are disappointed at Tony, including me. Tony was fantastic the whole season and deserved all the praise and awards. He was supposed to be the leader of the team. And today in the biggest moment of the game, after with made the huge run in the 3rd, Manu sits and Tony do nothing. He had Fischer on him and he didn't even attack.

For me it was a very disappoint game for Tony. If we have any hope for a game 7 we need the regular season and 1st 2 rounds Parker to show in game 6. If not we're done

MannyIsGod
06-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Why did he wait until the 2nd half? When is he going to play a full game?

We came back with Manu in hero mode.... Tony's offense was MIA all the way to the 4th... the only bitch choker here is Tony... he's supposed to be the backbone of this team...

This is fucking bullshit. Why did Manu wait till game 5 of the series to play like that? I can play this stupid fucking game too but its fucking dumb.

Are the Spurs even in the WCF without Tony Parker? Of course not.

Seriously, bitch ass fans is what I see in this thread.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
This is fucking bullshit. Why did Manu wait till game 5 of the series to play like that? I can play this stupid fucking game too but its fucking dumb.

so where was parker for 5 games? dont tell me u going to credit all of game 1+2 wins to parker cause he did shit all

ElNono
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM

He chickened out... Manu showed up. *that* just happened. Manu is supposed to be the old, washed up a reserve at this point. What's his excuse???

I can understand shrinking on the road. But at home? He was scared to drive all the way to the 4th quarter. His jumper disappeared.

I don't care what he did in the last two series. He shit the bed here, there's no sugar coating it.

MmP
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM

this

chasky
06-04-2012, 11:15 PM

Come on he defend Cook in his 8 points in 3 minuts!

lefty
06-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I wonder what Brazil has to say

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 11:24 PM
where all the CoP members to come in here and start sugarcoating....

Willinsa
06-04-2012, 11:58 PM
ITS 2004 once again.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-05-2012, 12:02 AM
we are witness of that.

You're obviously watching a different game to the one I'm watching then. TP wasn't great today, wasn't terrible either. The BENCH lost us this game without a doubt. They gifted two leads to OKC and we didn't have the energy to come back the second time.

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 12:03 AM
How many times did he get the ball poked away and fall to the floor like he got shot while the Thunder dunked it on the other end?? Felt like 10 times..

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 12:05 AM

He is not a great enough player for it to be his team and win it all.. Tony has been a great Spur but this will always be Tim Duncans team anyone who thought other wise was crazy.. Tim is not a great enough player anymore to drag them across the finish line sadly..

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-05-2012, 12:05 AM

Manu basically won us game 1...

so where was parker for 5 games? dont tell me u going to credit all of game 1+2 wins to parker cause he did shit all

...and TP basically won us game 2.

I don't know what kind of crack you guys are smoking. The BENCH was clearly why we lost tonight - they dug a huge hole in the 2nd quarter which the starters dug out of in the 3rd, then dug another huge hole and the starters couldn't dig us out in the 4th.

This loss is not on the Big 3, or Jax, or Kawhi, or Pop, it's on Splitter, Neal, Grizz, Bonner and Green who gave us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. :pctoss

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2012, 12:08 AM

where was his defense when ginoboli was on the bench? where was his defense on rotations?...westbrick chuckin shots hasnt got anything to do with parker or the spurs defense, its more his self ego gettin the better of him with the bad shot selections

SpursFaninMS
06-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Pretty hilarious thread scapegoating Tony.

The Thunder have focused on taking Parker away and have absolutely DARED us to find a way to win with the others.

Could Tony have handled things better? Yes....but if you want to put this (potential) series loss on him and call it a "choke," you are f'ing nuts.

Honestly, if I am putting together a "blame list," I've got our interior guys (Duncan and Splitter) at the top.