PDA

View Full Version : Game 6. Rise up Spurs fans.

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 10:50 PM
This loss...stings really badly. It's hard to swallow. Well, their backs are officially against the wall. Time to see what this team is really worth. Are they going to show up and be the team that got them into the Western Conference Finals? Or are they going to shrivel up and and allow this Thunder team to punk them. Are the Spurs going to come out swinging? Or are they going to give up. Guess we'll find out Wednesday. Whatever the outcome, I won't stop believing until the final buzzer sounds.

GO SPURS GO.

mexicanjunior
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Or are they going to shrivel up and and allow this Thunder team to punk them.

Yep...2004 all over again.

dmon35
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Against this new and improved "team player" Thunder team...i dunno. 2 outta 2? gotta believe man...

Chachachango
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
fuk yo game 6 clown

dmon35
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Spurs need to fix their 2nd qtr playing. Other than that, just keep playing...

Spur|n|Austin
06-04-2012, 10:54 PM
That hurt, but I'll always hope for the best. Game six.

TD 21
06-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Give it up, it's over. Just like it was obvious going into game 6 of the Finals last season that it was over, it's equally as obvious now.

The Spurs will come out, start strong, fade and get out executed down the stretch . . . with a boatload of bullshit calls thrown in for good measure.

Silverheart80
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm all in for Game 6.

It takes 4 wins to get the series, not 3.

Believe.

CP48107
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM
No disrespect man, I don't think Spurs are coming back. They will probably be good again next year, and we will all be cheering for them comes playoff, but they just don't have enough to get over the hump.

I feel bad for Pop, because he is a really good head coach, and RC is a really good GM. But the fact is, the pieces they found to supplement the big 3 are just not good enough to play against OKC, who has 6 lottery picks on the team.

KDtrey5
06-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Give it up, it's over. Just like it was obvious going into game 6 of the Finals last season that it was over, it's equally as obvious now.

The Spurs will come out, start strong, fade and get out executed down the stretch . . . with a boatload of bullshit calls thrown in for good measure.

you guys had 10 more freethrow attempts then us so stfu with the bullshit calls.

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Look guys, I know the Spurs are in a really shitty situation. Things are looking bleak. However, it's not over until the Thunder have won 4 games. Spurs have a slim chance of pulling this one off...and I'm going to hold onto that hope until it's over.

Win or lose, Im supporting this team. Call me a homer all you damn want, but Ive gotta have faith.

Manu-20
Tough loss but we have to stay postive series ain't over yet so GO spurs Go going into game 6.

Arcadian
Yep, this shit isn't over. This thread separates the real fans from the pussies. If you're a pussy, give up and shut the fuck up. If you're a fan, GET READY FOR GAME 6.

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think everyone here has a right to be absolutely pissed about tonight's loss. Im frustrated too. I just don't like seeing people jumping off the wagon before the series is even over. Spurs still have a chance, and even the slightest one is still a CHANCE.

Don't give up on your team. Stick with them win or lose.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 11:26 PM
backs against the wall, ready for the backdoor sweep and receive it

Beanzamillion21
06-04-2012, 11:27 PM
G e t t h e f u c k i n h e r e y o u p u s s i e s!!!!

TDomination
06-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Look guys, I know the Spurs are in a really shitty situation. Things are looking bleak. However, it's not over until the Thunder have won 4 games. Spurs have a slim chance of pulling this one off...and I'm going to hold onto that hope until it's over.

Win or lose, Im supporting this team. Call me a homer all you damn want, but Ive gotta have faith.

Not a homer at all.

We are still playing a game on wednesday. The game starts out 0-0. We are still a really good road team but we just need to remember that.

Russo21
06-04-2012, 11:35 PM
We're winning this whole fucken thing! Championship number 5 on the way and it will be the oh so sweetest fucken thing ever. So fucken pumped for game 6.

bresilhac
06-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Is it really conceivable that this particular Spurs team could drop four in a row? I personally don't believe so. And contrary to what some have said in here I do believe that San Antonio's talented enough to overcome this small deficit against OKC. It's all about execution and not falling all over themselves for a fourth game in a row. I am totally convinced that the Spurs can not only pull off the game 6 win but take the 7th as well. No doubts, only confidence in the Spurs Wednesday night. And a win.

DMC
06-04-2012, 11:46 PM
This is not 2004 all over again. You people watch too many reruns.

This is a Spurs team with a superstar big who's about to retire, and it's being buoyed by a 35 year old Argentinian and a 30 year old French point guard with support from guys no one ever heard of before they came to the Spurs, people no one else wanted, players from teams with the worst record in the league, basically an island of misfit toys that overachieved, and no one wants a charlie in the box.

You guys act like prime DRob and prime Duncan and Prime Manu and Prime Tony and Prime Bruce just lost to the flukey Thunder.

You are becoming like Laker fans, entitled and restless and wanting heads on platters any time your team doesn't go all the way. Enjoy being in the playoffs every year, most other teams don't get there that often. Time is coming when you will look back and say "goddamn we had it good".

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 11:59 PM
DMC, I agree with you to an extent. I'm beyond grateful that I've gotten the chance to witness one of the best trios to ever grace the game. I KNOW I've been spoiled because of the Tim Duncan era. With that said, I'm not a fan of giving up. As I said earlier in the thread, this series is not over. Do the Spurs have a good shot at winning Game 6? Probably not. You know what, though? I'm going to keep cheering. I understand that things are bleak, but it is NOT over.

No matter what happens Wednesday, I'm incredibly proud of this team for being where they are. No one expected it.

Budkin
06-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Well we're due for at least one road game in this series. Right?

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Is it really conceivable that this particular Spurs team could drop four in a row? I personally don't believe so. And contrary to what some have said in here I do believe that San Antonio's talented enough to overcome this small deficit against OKC. It's all about execution and not falling all over themselves for a fourth game in a row. I am totally convinced that the Spurs can not only pull off the game 6 win but take the 7th as well. No doubts, only confidence in the Spurs Wednesday night. And a win.

The Spurs are certainly talented enough but they're not playing like the team that was winning before. That's the most frustrating thing. The ball movement is gone. The three's are gone. The defense is mostly gone.

BillMc
06-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Yes, I'm ready for it. Let's go Spurs, bring it back home....

ffadicted
06-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Go Spurs Go

Spur|n|Austin
06-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Well we're due for at least one road game in this series. Right?

yes!

SA210
06-05-2012, 01:55 AM

Sounds about right, BUT can we weather that crazy storm, chip away at that and eek out a win?

I think we can.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2012, 01:58 AM
lol we

Duncan2177
06-05-2012, 02:05 AM
GO SPURS WIN GAME 6 :ihit:flag::lobt:

mudyez
06-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I feel pretty sick today...It feels like losing my grilfriend or beeing told, that one my mum has cancer. I cant really move, dont want to do anything and will piss off everyone that I see today.

but hey:

1) It's not even over yet and stranger things happened than a team winning two games in a row!
2) If OKC wins, it could be worse, coz:
2a) They are not the Lakers.
2b) Kevin Durant is pretty likable.
2c) They may have a better chance than us beating MIA anyway and seeing MIA winning it all would make me throw up (especially against us).
3) We still had a great run, which none of us would have dreamed when the season started.

Then again, they have Fisher+Perk on their team and it probably was our last chance!

crc21209
06-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Believe.

SpurPadre
06-05-2012, 02:45 AM
I believe the team won't roll over like they did in the '04 series vs. the Lakers after Game 5. It could happen that way but I have to believe this team will bear down and will their way to a win.