PDA

View Full Version : Our hearts are still beating. You guys need to man up.

Small Fundamental
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM
We're two games away from the NBA Finals. I don't care how much the media gushes over OKC after this. We've been a better team than OKC ever since their existence. I'm not ready to call it quits like some of you wimps. Our chances at winning a Championship this year are still alive and very possible. I know this because our players will man up and bring it for the next two games. If only every fan would do the same.

noles1983
06-04-2012, 10:55 PM
lol forgot about heart beating, your brain isn't working. This team is beyond done

Arcadian
06-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Hell yeah. Agreed.

SPurs206
06-04-2012, 11:01 PM
I agree with you ppl need to stfu being all negative. It gets on my nerves. That's why I didnt go on here duringthe game. Have some fuckin faith series like these are what make classics. We're just playing a good team. Stop hating on your own team you pussies. Im still feeling a little better about game six. It's not over yet. We can beat these guys .

illcendiary
06-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Just need to be assertive and keep the turnovers down. A little more activity and movement from Duncan, and Parker needs to start hitting his shots. I haven't lost faith yet.