PDA

View Full Version : Fking pop... on that last play

shraediggz
06-04-2012, 11:02 PM
What was that last play he drew up? Sometimes he comes up with great plays out of the timeout, but other times, like tonight, his plays are cringe worthy.

I would have liked to have seen someone else (read Stephen Jackson) take that (second to last) shot. Not Manu on some 3ple screen left right left right chuck up a 3. I mean let Manu or TP penetrate and kick or take it to the hole for an and 1.... Ok city was playing small. Why not take advantage of that.

So frustrating seeing our guys mount a comeback and lay a deuce on such an uneventful play.

Friking Pop better light a fire under these guys asses, they need to man up on D for a full 48 like TP was doing late in the game to Westbrook.

Where'd the Nasty go! I want my nasty back. It seems we've pussied out for 2 and 3/4 games. We need these guys to step up and bully the Thunder. Get on there asses, quit giving Ibaka open looks and go bruce bowen on harden and durant. Get up in there grill! Get nasty. Do to the rest of the thunder what TP was doing to Westbrook.

Here's to needing a 2 game win streak to keep our season alive.