PDA

View Full Version : Tony forgot he has teammates...

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-04-2012, 11:15 PM
And Westbrook discovered he has teammates. That may be the biggest problem, even bigger than the other guys playing poorly. On one play tonight, Duncan was wide open for a fast break dunk, Parker just ignored him and drove to the hoop and got blocked, then whined to the refs and didn't get back on defense. It's a shame to see TP ignore his teammates like this, he must watch Kobe too much.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 11:17 PM
And Westbrook discovered he has teammates. That may be the biggest problem, even bigger than the other guys playing poorly. On one play tonight, Duncan was wide open for a fast break dunk, Parker just ignored him and drove to the hoop and got blocked, then whined to the refs and didn't get back on defense. It's a shame to see TP ignore his teammates like this, he must watch Kobe too much.

i thought you shouldve been use to it since draft night, his been doing that shit his whole career....

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-04-2012, 11:29 PM
i thought you shouldve been use to it since draft night, his been doing that shit his whole career....
It just seems weird that until this series, he didn't forget he has teammates. I know he has a past of doing this, but I finally though he outmatured that and was able to include teammates. Guess I was wrong.

PublicOption
06-04-2012, 11:35 PM
the league is letting okc hack the role players.

DarrinS
06-04-2012, 11:37 PM
the league is letting okc hack the role players.

It's a big boy game -- fuck the refs.

KaiRMD1
06-04-2012, 11:47 PM
It's a big boy game -- fuck the refs.

He's got a point

BackHome
06-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Tony forget how to take it to the rim....he played like a pussy.

SamoanTD
06-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Tony and Westbrook switched places like the freaking twilight zone.

ducks
06-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Tony forget how to take it to the rim....he played like a pussy.

parker shot 12 free throws the most of both teams

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Leadership is a very subtle thing, i know coz im a woman

very few are born as natural leaders, it is also very hard to learn

Tony Parker has great individual skills, no doubt

but his Emotional quotient and leadership skills are very very low

and his moral and spiritual qualities, almost non-existent,

in other words, TONY PARKER IS A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMIT

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:13 AM
THE QUESTION BECOMES:

does the Spurs teammates love Parker and his antics??

yes, he wins them a lot of regular season games, but a team is a family

WATCH THE BODY LANGUAGE OF THE BENCH!!!! did you guys see what a woman can see

the SPURS TEAMMATES DO NOT LOVE PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!11

eric365
06-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Parker's teamates forgot how to shoot

Neal, Bonner, Green, Diaw are missing open 3s. Parker can't play when the Thunder can ignore "the others" as Chuck call them

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2012, 01:14 AM
ducks tryin to sugar coat shit like it never happen...

outmap
06-05-2012, 01:16 AM
TP needs to get yelled at by Pop during the game.

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:19 AM
parker should be traded, period....

i dont care a lesser talented point guard,

parker is a disgrace to humanity, flirt with your teammates wife??

AND THE SPURS BOOST HIS EGO MORE BY GIVING HIM ABSOLUTE REIN????

TRADE PARKER OR IM CHANGING TEAMS WHEN GINOBILI RETIRES

a growing team like the Pacers would be better for a simple fan like me

LakerLanny
06-05-2012, 01:19 AM
It just seems weird that until this series, he didn't forget he has teammates. I know he has a past of doing this, but I finally though he outmatured that and was able to include teammates. Guess I was wrong.

He remembers his teammates wives.

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:20 AM
there is a coach who is the equal of Jackson and Pop

he is an american, but lives in the Philippines....he was the mentor of Chip Engelland

HIS NAME IS COACH RON JACOBS!!

HE IS THE BEST! but he is in a coma, wonder what happened to him, if he has recovered or what

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:21 AM
in my most humble opinion, Coach Ron Jacobs is better than pop or phil

that is the humble opinion of a girl, pls dont berate me guys

cutewizard
i hate parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit

kaji157
They pulled a wetbrook on Tony, just when Manu was firing in all cylinders in the 4th they gave him the easy early shoot and scored a 3 on the rebound, he rushed on some es moments as did Westbrook in early games.

cutewizard
06-05-2012, 01:22 AM
parker needs to die

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 02:06 AM

The Thunder and Spurs have reversed roles. The Thunder are playing as a team and getting contributions from role players. Meanwhile the Spurs are playing as individual and just not that good at it. Without Manu exploding this game we wouldn't have had a chance.

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 02:08 AM

Neal, Bonner, Green, Diaw are missing open 3s. Parker can't play when the Thunder can ignore "the others" as Chuck call them

It's funny the same thing happened in '04 and last year. It's like everybody forgot how to shoot. I wonder why that happens. The reason is we've lost our offensive rhythm. It's that thing we had when we were scoring so easily in game 2. We've got to get it back.

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 02:10 AM

Exactly. I thought this was the year where he had figured it out and how to control the tempo of a game and get the offense good shots.

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Parker didn't show up tonight.
I've always liked Parker, but I wouldn't
be opposed to trading him for a good big,
and a lesser talent PG.

gilmor
06-05-2012, 02:48 AM
parker needs to die

Step away from the computer.. or the game for that matter

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2012, 02:49 AM
if we lose in a blowout or with him having another shitty performance

are the spurs going to get rid of him in the summer??

Dingle Barry
06-05-2012, 04:23 AM
parker needs to die

Gtfo the bandwagon already, bitch.

szkorhetz
06-05-2012, 04:36 AM

Parker for Smith makes sense for both..
BTW, I hope we'll make a comeback, so it won't be necessary.

Josepatches_
06-05-2012, 05:06 AM

No way

I wouldn't do it.

Parker never will be a franchise player like TD but he's our best player.

At this point we are not going to get something better for him. The time was 3 seasons ago when Duncan or Manu could lead this team. Now the windows is close for us and Tony has more value here.

LASToog36
06-05-2012, 05:11 AM
parker should be traded, period....

i dont care a lesser talented point guard,

parker is a disgrace to humanity, flirt with your teammates wife??

AND THE SPURS BOOST HIS EGO MORE BY GIVING HIM ABSOLUTE REIN????

TRADE PARKER OR IM CHANGING TEAMS WHEN GINOBILI RETIRES

a growing team like the Pacers would be better for a simple fan like me

this has to be the stupidest thing ive ever heard and when he performs ur all over his jock... 20 pts aint bad...plus hes carried the team the entire season, regardless of the outcome i would not give him up...all in all regardless of game 6 i enjoyed the great season and believe u guys will still take it...

and go ahead and change teams shows what kinda bandwagon fan u are i bet u were a bulls fan until jordan left..

sehui
06-05-2012, 05:36 AM
This wizard girl is PMSing like crazy.

I can agree that I don't really like Parker, and never did. I'm all game for trading him for another all-star player that can create his own offense, and actually has a jumpshot (if he's not a big man).

Parker is pretty much useless in the postseason when we play against physical teams with a strong frontcourt. If Ibaka and Perkins is giving Tony trouble, it's only going to get worse as the years go by.

Let's trade him now when we can get the best value out of a MVP candidate. As a player totally dependent on athleticism from finishing in the lane/ speed, we can get the most of his value NOW.

If we were going to trade one of the Big 3, it would have to be Tony, because we'd actually get value from him, and he's the one I'm most okay with giving away. Timmy is a Spurs for life for giving us 4 rings, and Manu is Manu. He is the heart of our franchise.

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2012, 06:37 AM
tony parker is nothing but a scrub if we trade him and are force to play against him, just chuck a long defender on him and hsi expose

kuato
06-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Now you realize this? Parker is just being Parker.

06-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Biggest issue I see for the Spurs is that Boris and Splitter are playing super soft.

desflood
06-05-2012, 08:14 AM
It was fun being at the game last night, but I returned home with the same thought I've always had about the Spurs - that they might do a little better if Tony Parker would pass the f#ckin' ball once in a while.
Couple of weeks ago I said this, but it's been going on for a few years. Parker's just selfish.

carina_gino20
06-05-2012, 08:41 AM
At this point, Manu makes this team special. Parker keeps them functional. Take him out and the house of cards falls down.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-05-2012, 09:59 AM
How about Parker for Rondo?

I can dream right?

KaiRMD1
06-05-2012, 10:06 AM
How about Parker for Rondo?

I can dream right?

At this point, I would love for Rondo to come over for TP because Rondo has balls and never stops playing, no matter what but Boston isn't stupid enough to do something like that.

PublicOption
06-05-2012, 10:13 AM
when you roll players are getting hacked its hard to trust them. every time you give them the ball they might get hacked and then the ball gets turned over. in fact, tony is even getting hacked and he can barely control the ball, much less helping his teammates.

We should have known this was gonna happen. The league has no choice but to get rid of us. The Celtics have a huge fan base, the heat have superstars. OKC is a small market, but their stars are more marketable, plus this is way to get that Seattle shit flushed. The Spurs were set up.

PublicOption
06-05-2012, 10:14 AM
It took the league 20 games to figure out how to stop the spurs. but once they did. it was over.

it's me
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM

:depressed

OldSilentHill
06-05-2012, 10:27 AM
It took the league 20 games to figure out how to stop the spurs. but once they did. it was over.

What are you talking about? Spurs are not playing the game like they did during the 20 wins. Look at the bench and the way they are scoring.

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 10:37 AM

No but he is under contract until 2015 hard to imagine he''ll be here that long...