PDA

View Full Version : shaq destroying a pinata of barkley

davidbowie
06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2oynR.gif

Libri
06-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Shaq trying too hard to steal some attention away from Chuck.

SenorSpur
06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
I can no longer stand to watch this telecast. It used to be must-watch viewing for me. Now, I hardly recognize this show with the juvenile antics of the Big Phony. I now immediately turn to NBATV for their coverage.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I prefer NBA Countdown to TNT Pregame and Postgame. I'd much rather watch Magic, Wilbon, Broussard and Jon Barry than the shit TNT is throwing out. At least they give the viewer some substance over stupidity.

lefty
06-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I can no longer stand to watch this telecast. It used to be must-watch viewing for me. Now, I hardly recognize this show with the juvenile antics of the Big Phony. I now immediately turn to NBATV for their coverage.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I prefer NBA Countdown to TNT Pregame and Postgame. I'd much rather watch Magic, Wilbon, Broussard and Jon Barry than the shit TNT is throwing out. At least they give the viewer some substance over stupidity.

Same here

davidbowie
06-05-2012, 12:35 AM
i agree show is jokes now but i'd still rather watch it than broussard and barry lol

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Shaq trying too hard to steal some attention away from Chuck.

Especially his over the top laughing.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Man I miss Webber or Magic on there now, they were the voice of reason IMO! Kenny is cool but......... MAN TNT FELL OFF.

ViceCity86
06-05-2012, 03:25 AM
I love the show...but Shaq is over the top.I prefer just the 3 man-Ernie Kenny Chuck
Still much better than piece of shit Espn/abc crew of awful Magic(we know you got hiv from guy)Johnson and that asshole Jon Barry and Chris(lebrons lover)Broussard.

Even after tonight's loss,I still watch the entire TNT postgame show.I did not go to Espn tonight.