PDA

View Full Version : TNT needs to be called out for their announcers

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-04-2012, 11:56 PM
It's time for Reggie Miller to go, his announcing has gotten so bad. He obviously has favorites, and OKC is one of them. There were times where he tried to justify a horrible foul call on the Spurs and it just made him look like a complete idiot. When that foul was called on Duncan for standing there and Reggie went on and on about how it was a good call because he moved his hip, that was pretty much the last straw for me and I had to listen to the rest of the game muted. I hope TNT realizes this and let's him go, he's unprofessional and should never announce another NBA game.

Cory Joseph
06-05-2012, 12:02 AM
:-|

davidbowie
"Are you KIDDING me???"

TDMVPDPOY
reggie talks a load of shit for a guy who doesnt have a championship, he talks like he knows what its like to win a championship, no y ou fkn tool ur talking from a 3rd person pov

eyeh8u
06-05-2012, 12:04 AM
its all about the sticktoitivness of the spurs to get back into the series

Beanzamillion21
06-05-2012, 12:04 AM
His sister has more championships than him. His act is tired like Charles Barkley's.

davidbowie
06-05-2012, 12:06 AM
what about marv. he has a toupee that is 4 shades lighter than his old hair and wears more makeup than eva longoria. the dude looks ridiculous.

Obstructed_View
06-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Being won over by the hard work and heart of a team that looked utterly outclassed three games ago and has now manned up to completely turn it around and take a commanding lead on a team that won 20 games in a row? Say it ain't so! That's downright unamerican!

UZER
06-05-2012, 12:08 AM
THEY went to the officiating card early. People call out Spurs fans for crying about the refs, but it took the announcers one minute, literally, to start griping about the calls against the Thunder.

Spur|n|Austin
06-05-2012, 12:09 AM
what about marv. he has a toupee that is 4 shades lighter than his old hair and wears more makeup than eva longoria. the dude looks ridiculous.

Marv has goods. I think you mean he wears more makeup than David Bowie, tbh.

UZER
I'm not blaming the officials btw. Im just saying the TNT guys were crying about it.

mexicanjunior
Spurs could have done something about it and took care of business...losing isn't going to win any announcer over unless they had Jay Howard and Bill Schoening working on TNT tonight.

davidbowie
06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Marv has goods. I think you mean he wears more makeup than David Bowie, tbh.

ouch man :(

BatManu20
06-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Steve Kerr is more annoying than Miller imo. Kerr just sucks on OKC's beanbag like it's the going out of style. Don't forget who got you 2 championship rings you overindulgent thunder whore!

Budkin
06-05-2012, 12:23 AM
I mute the sound and focus on the basketball.

Juanobili
06-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Harden gets fouled on a three point shot and that means they're "MATURING IN FRONT OF OUR OWN EYES!!!"

never felt like smacking Reggie harder tonight

SA210
06-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Harden gets fouled on a three point shot and that means they're "MATURING IN FRONT OF OUR OWN EYES!!!"

never felt like smacking Reggie harder tonight

:lol They say the dumbest shit

OKC Thunderstorm
06-05-2012, 12:49 AM
I thought this was a Spurs forum not a Suns one ...come on you guys won 4 titles ACT LIKE SOMEBODY. We are the better team, the refs (calls) and media (gushing) is just the by-product of a classy team being out-classed. It happens.

Spur|n|Austin
06-05-2012, 12:51 AM
I thought this was a Spurs forum not a Suns one ...come on you guys won 4 titles ACT LIKE SOMEBODY. We are the better team, the refs (calls) and media (gushing) is just the by-product of a classy team being out-classed. It happens.

Team? Yes. Classy? Com'on mannn.

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Kerr at least tries to keep his stupidity under wraps,
but Reggie just lets his idiot flag fly proudly. Every-time I've
listened to Reggie commentate, on any game, I just become
annoyed.

Not just that, his voice is far from golden. Marv may look like a
meth addicted chihuahua, but his voice is at least golden.
Reggie sounds like a punk, drinking beer, watching the game,
and spewing out anything that comes to mind.

UZER
06-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Game 2 after Brooks went small, Reggie said..... "The Thunder showing their length and getter their hands in a lot of passing lanes with this small line up."

Excuse me? Showing there length with a small line-up?

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
It's not just the bias against the Spurs either.
Because Sean has a bias FOR the Spurs, but anyone
with a sound mind can tell he is a phenomenal analyst,
and an actually entertaining commentator.

Reggie is dull, rude, and & idiotic.

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-05-2012, 12:59 AM

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:02 AM

lolwut?

Sean Elliott is a fucking retard

Spurs da champs
06-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Tbh Steve Kerr for winning 2 championships with the Spurs just seems like he has a vendetta against them.

UZER
06-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Tbh Steve Kerr for winning 2 championships with the Spurs just seems like he has a vendetta against them.

It stems from his gig with the Suns and commentating on TNT. The game of the infamous Horry hip check, Kerr was saying if Amare gets suspended, then Duncan should get suspended too because he put on foot on the court.

Pop called him out and said he was wearing to many hats since he was announcing for TNT, but was the newly hired GM I think of the Suns.

It's never been the same since then.

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Maybe karma for '07 means we haven't been able to win since.