PDA

View Full Version : Yeah I Called it 6 Months Ago

DMC
06-04-2012, 11:57 PM
And been calling since then.

All I get are "believe" and "we're unstoppable".

Even Culburn was saying the Spurs were the favorite to win, just like Barkley. Two peas in a pod tbh.

Through all the bravado and "were unbeatable" talk I offered ELE bets and no one took me up on it, here or upstairs. Why? Maybe I'm not big enough on the forum to be worth the risk, or maybe you knew I was right.

So yeah... fuck off.

:toast

skut_farkus
06-04-2012, 11:58 PM
"we gone wen"

DMC
06-05-2012, 12:00 AM
"we gone wen"
Dipshit. That's making fun of Bynum.

Notice the sig, and thanks for playing.

DMC
06-05-2012, 12:02 AM
yeah dmc been the only realistic spur fan tbh he's been saying all year they weren't good enough to win it all
Last year I was one of the only ones who said Dallas was going to be the team to beat after acquiring Chandler.

I get no love.

DMC
06-05-2012, 12:11 AM
lol universally hated

The hoppa

LkrFan
06-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Even year tbh. :downspin:

pass1st
06-05-2012, 12:40 AM
By Spurfan logic you jinxed the team

DMC
06-05-2012, 12:48 AM
I call it like I see it. Not much into self delusion tbh. It leads to disappointment. Still a fan of the team, just not a blind homer.

Out of nowhere goods
06-05-2012, 01:00 AM
And been calling since then.

All I get are "believe" and "we're unstoppable".

Even Culburn was saying the Spurs were the favorite to win, just like Barkley. Two peas in a pod tbh.

Through all the bravado and "were unbeatable" talk I offered ELE bets and no one took me up on it, here or upstairs. Why? Maybe I'm not big enough on the forum to be worth the risk, or maybe you knew I was right.

So yeah... fuck off.

:toast

who gives a fuck? Seriously...who gives a fuck?

Maybe if you weren't too busy trying to please anonymous internet personas you wouldn't be such a shitty father

DMC
06-05-2012, 05:13 PM
:cry :cry
:madrun :cry :cry

FkLA
06-05-2012, 05:18 PM
You were confident the Spurs were gonna lose 3 (possibly 4) in a row after winning the first two this series and 20 overall ?

ffadicted
06-05-2012, 05:19 PM
30 teams in the league and you picked 1 NOT to win, who happened to be the one you cheer for

Not sure what part of that makes you happy/proud lol

Out of nowhere goods
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
yeah I'd go with the 'ol "I'll just edit his post and put all crying emoticons!!!" card if I had nothing else too

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
:lol all these spurfans putting themselves in win-win situations.

:lol fucking pathetic, I expect better from a middle-aged man.

DMC
06-05-2012, 06:09 PM
You were confident the Spurs were gonna lose 3 (possibly 4) in a row after winning the first two this series and 20 overall ?
Yes.

I've said since the start of the season that the Spurs are not true contenders for the title, not even the WC title. People scoff at it because most of yall are fucking homers tbh. Regardless, when the team shows it's underbelly again and it's weakness is glaring, all of the cliff jumping starts.

They are what they are, which is much better as a team than they appear to be individually. Cannot say the same for the Clippers or just about any other team in the league actually, maybe Dallas.

So did I.

Thunder in 6.

Calling it now: Backdoor sweep

DMC
06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
:lol all these spurfans putting themselves in win-win situations.

:lol fucking pathetic, I expect better from a middle-aged man.

I always call it like I see it.

DMC
06-05-2012, 06:14 PM
:cry

FkLA
06-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Not gonna lie thats a pretty impressive call tbh. I wasnt too surprised to see them lose both in OKC, but I was still expecting them to win this series.

DMC
06-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Not gonna lie thats a pretty impressive call tbh. I wasnt too surprised to see them lose both in OKC, but I was still expecting them to win this series.
Damn how I wish I was wrong. I was hoping people would make fun of me non stop with trophy and ring smack. Oh well.

Namundy
06-05-2012, 07:30 PM
So let me get this right. Instead of correctly predicting the team you thought would win the NBA championship, you predicted that one of the other 29 teams in the league would lose.

Slow clap.

Fucking Nostradamus.

Frenzy
06-05-2012, 08:24 PM
So let me get this right. Instead of correctly predicting the team you thought would win the NBA championship, you predicted that one of the other 29 teams in the league would lose.

Slow clap.

Fucking Nostradamus.
:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 08:29 PM
:lolNamundy's post

Seriously though I'll give DMC credit b/c he withstood the nightly flash floods of semen upstairs and stuck to his guns.

DMC
06-05-2012, 08:40 PM

Slow clap.

Fucking Nostradamus.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5307764&postcount=16

MVP: Lebron James
All-Star MVP: Lebron James
MIP: Unpredictable, maybe James Harden
DPOY: Howard
6MOY: Lamar Odom
Champions: Heat
Finals MVP: Lebron James

6-16-2011

:lol

ffadicted
06-05-2012, 09:32 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5307764&postcount=16

6-16-2011

:lol

lol you pick the Heat to win it all (still good chance you're wrong on that and finals MVP) and Lebron to win MVP and got everything else wrong, way to make difficult predictions... I have no idea what you're bragging about or am I missing something

OZWIN
06-05-2012, 09:53 PM
The Spurs/Thunder series isn't even over...you jumped the gun and have no faith in your Spurs.

DMC
06-05-2012, 10:25 PM
lol you pick the Heat to win it all (still good chance you're wrong on that and finals MVP) and Lebron to win MVP and got everything else wrong, way to make difficult predictions... I have no idea what you're bragging about or am I missing something

I might be wrong, but I did make the predictions. That was my point. Keep it in context. I wasn't bragging about being right on those predictions. I showing I did make them.

DMC
06-05-2012, 10:30 PM
The Spurs/Thunder series isn't even over...you jumped the gun and have no faith in your Spurs.

I'm a shitty fan. :depressed

Then again, they have no faith in each other or themselves. My faith or lack thereof has nothing to do with their performances.

And sure, It's not over, so throw that shit in my face if the Spurs win the West.

And if you have so much faith, put your money where your faith is, 200.00 says the Thunder will win.

OZWIN
06-06-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm a shitty fan. :depressed

Then again, they have no faith in each other or themselves. My faith or lack thereof has nothing to do with their performances.

And sure, It's not over, so throw that shit in my face if the Spurs win the West.

And if you have so much faith, put your money where your faith is, 200.00 says the Thunder will win.Bookie or real money? :rollin

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
That's what I thought.

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Oh well, sux to be right.