PDA

View Full Version : Malone to the Angels?

Jimcs50
09-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Karl Malone to the Angels?
By Philip Maymin
for HOOPSWORLD.com
Sep 9, 2004, 13:36

www.hoopsworld.com/article_9596.shtml

Malone has decided to take up baseball again, a sport that he played in highschool in Monroe La. Karl decided that his family comes first now, and they wanted him to stay in the LA area, so his only choices were the Lakers, the Clippers, the Dodgers or the Angels.

Said Malone, " I was in quite the quandary, I could not see myself playing for the Clippers, as they have no playoff history." "But even worse, I did not want to subject my family to having to watch the Lakers play this year, because they are going to be horrible, and it would be unfair for me to subject them to watching them play 82 games."

The Anaheim Angels are going to use Malone as the DH/ batboy for the first few months and then re-evalaute his status by the AllStar break. Said Malone, "I will work my butt off to be the best batboy that the team has ever had, and I am very pleased in this role." " I just thank God that I am no longer going to have to beg for the ball from Kobe ever again, this batboy/DH is so much better for my self image.":p

iminlakerland
09-10-2004, 12:27 AM
:rollin

Solid D
09-10-2004, 01:40 AM
:lol

Remember when that article (a real one with a link and everything) came out a few years ago about Karl Malone wanting to play Tight End for the Dallas Cowboys?

Spur219
09-10-2004, 06:30 PM
That is good. I think being in baseball will really help out Malone and he will emerge as one of the greatest players to ever play the game. He will carry the Angels to another championship.

(Sarcatic Remark)

SickDSM
09-10-2004, 10:29 PM
I woulda believed it was a true story if that dipshit Charly walters from the St. Paul Pioneer press wrote it.