PDA

View Full Version : 2% and much more of what we read.

AceProfits
06-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Timvp. I await your words like nothing else.

2% I dont think so.

OKC is GREAT and we got beat. I expect nothing else after Harden hits such a shot.

but...

with greatness comes passion.

Manu is god..

One last run.

Pop make the right move like I know you will this final game.

We are were the best team in the NBA do not forget. Allow the fluidity to return again.

Remember those runs of offense we used to have?

We will win Game 6.

We will win Game 7.

Stop the crap and remember to believe.

mudyez
06-05-2012, 02:32 AM
+1

timvp
06-05-2012, 02:37 AM
I can't urge others to believe if I don't truly believe myself. Right this second, I don't see it happening for the Spurs in Game 6. I gotta be honest, tbh.

Maybe if I eventually fall asleep I may wakeup and think differently. Maybe if I can force myself to rewatch the game, I'll see reasons to believe. But right now I'd be lying if I said I thought the Spurs had more than a 2% chance to win Game 6.

I love this team. I know they want it. I just don't see it happening.

Sorry. :depressed

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 02:38 AM
i can't urge others to believe if i don't truly believe myself. Right this second, i don't see it happening for the spurs in game 6. I gotta be honest, tbh.

Maybe if i eventually fall asleep i may wakeup and think differently. Maybe if i can force myself to rewatch the game, i'll see reasons to believe. But right now i'd be lying if i said i thought the spurs had more than a 2% chance to win game 6.

+1

T Park
06-05-2012, 02:39 AM
They are the epitome of the mind wants to but the body won't.

They sealed their fate with that crappy attitude in the second quarter.

Too many one dimensional players. That simple.

mexicanjunior
I can't urge others to believe if I don't truly believe myself. Right this second, I don't see it happening for the Spurs in Game 6. I gotta be honest, tbh.

Maybe if I eventually fall asleep I may wakeup and think differently. Maybe if I can force myself to rewatch the game, I'll see reasons to believe. But right now I'd be lying if I said I thought the Spurs had more than a 2% chance to win Game 6.

Nothing wrong with being a realist man...

The Reckoning
timvp. I await your words like nothing else.

2% i dont think so.

Okc is great and we got beat. I expect nothing else after harden hits such a shot.

But...

With greatness comes passion.

Manu is god..

One last run.

Pop make the right move like i know you will this final game.

We are were the best team in the nba do not forget. Allow the fluidity to return again.

Remember those runs of offense we used to have?

We will win game 6.

We will win game 7.

Stop the crap and remember to believe.

Russo21
Nice work my friend +1

AceProfits
06-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Timvp...

Ibaka will not continue hitting those shots...

The Westbrook dribble dribble dribble shoot seems to have returned.

Pop now knows the right rotation.

One win.

Parker, Jackson, Manu, Duncan, Diaw.

Let the magic begin.

I don't care if you believe anymore.

I do. We do.

One game.

Give me for once a tie game with 2-3 minutes to go and or the spurs with the lead and show me what these chuckers (cause thats what they are) what they have.

This is not the passing of the light. This is the creation of one of the most special teams ever assembled and one of the most fluid offenses writing another chapter.

I love you as I said and I click refresh to read your words.

but....

take your 2% and shove it where it doesnt shine brother...

smile again you will..

when you write your writeup for

Why I think we might just win Game 7.

Love you.

Believe.

timvp
06-05-2012, 02:46 AM
I hope to all that is holy and/or has power in the basketball universe that you're right, AceProfits.

Russo21
06-05-2012, 02:47 AM
GTFO you non-believers, timvp, the reckoning, tpark, just GTFO

It's an awesome series. Two titanic teams going head to head. Someone has to be down 3-2. This time it's us, so be it. Shit happens. It's a 7 game series not a 5 game series.

Go the fucken Spurs!!!

mexicanjunior
06-05-2012, 02:47 AM
I saw alot of this same sentiment last year before game 6 and game 4 of the 2010 Suns series...it just isn't happening.

Russo21
06-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I didn't see Derek Fisher giving up in 2004, down one point with an impossible 0.4 seconds left on the clock, i didn't see Tracey McGrady giving up down 12 points with just 35 seconds left.

We've gone through a grueling 66 game compacted season, 2 rounds of the playoffs, now we're into the 6th game of the 3rd round. This is what basketball is about. It aint supposed to be easy. You dont get to within 2 wins of the finals very often. You certaintly dont give up in a series when your down 3-2. I fully expect the spurs to come out guns blazing. One shot, one opportunity, the time is now, do or die.

AceProfits
06-05-2012, 02:57 AM
I hope to all that is holy and/or has power in the basketball universe that you're right, AceProfits.

We dont need anything holy or any basketball gods.

We are not broken like last year. We are healthy.

You saw what I saw.

We came back in game 4 and Durant hit all those shots.

We came back today and Harden hit that three.

We will not always be coming from behind.

Big picture.

We lead 2-0.

lose 4 straight and get swept?

2 games left.

one there one here.

2-3-2?

sounds like my kind of odds.

2% ??

lol

You also just need a jolt.

Barkley laughing? Saying series is over?

I don't think so.

Bring it bitches.

AceProfits
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM
I just awoke from a dream.

I had to share.

was dreaming I was speaking to R.C. Buford.

;)

He said we have played like shit the last two games and:

if the big men dont go 22/25

or durant and harden dont hit miracle shots and miss a couple.

we might have won...

imagine if we play like we can and HAVE again.

not only can we win.

they both might be blowouts.

rise people and see what I see.

this isnt what you think.

this is the final chapter of the greatest sports franchise.

what a way to go to the finals.

pure beauty.

durant you will have many after this year.

I love you TimVp

;)

rold50
06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Honestly, the last 3 minutes of Game 4 gave me reasons to hope. After going down by 13 points and then storming back with 11(?) straight points, I really liked what I saw. I liked how they tighten up the defense, and denied the ball from Durant. Now, only if the Spurs can play with that much energy the whole game ...

peacemaker885
06-05-2012, 12:02 PM
It will be very difficult. If you noticed TP's interview, he's just broken. There's just so much you can do. We are a great team and I will be cheering for us to the end, but I think it would take a miracle to dig out of this one.

spursince#99
06-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I saw alot of this same sentiment last year before game 6 and game 4 of the 2010 Suns series...it just isn't happening.

Fuck you prick

spursince#99
06-05-2012, 12:07 PM
i didn't see derek fisher giving up in 2004, down one point with an impossible 0.4 seconds left on the clock, i didn't see tracey mcgrady giving up down 12 points with just 35 seconds left.

We've gone through a grueling 66 game compacted season, 2 rounds of the playoffs, now we're into the 6th game of the 3rd round. This is what basketball is about. It aint supposed to be easy. You dont get to within 2 wins of the finals very often. You certaintly dont give up in a series when your down 3-2. I fully expect the spurs to come out guns blazing. One shot, one opportunity, the time is now, do or die.

+1