PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day, this is what we all wanted to see...

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Miami vs. OKC. Superstars a' plently, transcendent talents, exciting teams, etc.

Nobody wants to see Duncan shoot bankshots or Danny Green and Gary Neal shooting 3's...nor do they want to see KG shooting elbow jumpers.

Everybody wins with this Finals.

ElNono
06-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Miami vs. OKC. Superstars a' plently, transcendent talents, exciting teams, etc.

Nobody wants to see Duncan shoot bankshots or Danny Green and Gary Neal shooting 3's...nor do they want to see KG shooting elbow jumpers.

I thought you were going to make a fortune on the Spurs-Heat finals, brah...

rascal
06-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Spurs would be bad for ratings. The boring tag still applies for most fans.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I thought you were going to make a fortune on the Spurs-Heat finals, brah...

Not anymore b/c your team has no sac. As a businessman it sucks, but as an NBA fan it's perfect.

ElNono
06-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Not anymore b/c your team has no sac. As a businessman it sucks, but as an NBA fan it's perfect.

I thought you gave up on "this abortion" weeks ago :lol

How's baseball working out for you?

Giuseppe
06-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Once the Spurs are out I'm sated.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:40 PM
I thought you gave up on "this abortion" weeks ago :lol

How's baseball working out for you?

Great...and much better than soccer:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
btw, I called you pulling the ref card when things inevitably go south for the Spurs.

Damn I'm good:lol

gaKNOW!blee
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Out of all the possible matchups, OKC/Boston is the worst. Spurs/Boston which I admit is unlikely at this point, would at least have KG vs Duncan.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
06-05-2012, 01:45 PM
At the end if the day all I wanted to see was Spurs faggot nation get their hopes up again :lol

cheguevara
06-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I wanted to see the Lakers fail miserably and I got my wish.

everything else is gravy

TE
06-05-2012, 01:46 PM
DD is having a field day with this.
No Celtics in the finals = no chance of gaining a title on the Lakers.
No Spurs in the finals = no chance of Duncan tying Kobe; no chance for a hated rivalry to gain another championship, albeit, an asterisk one.
Heat in the finals = subtle bandwagoner for the Heat (can't blame you on DAT one).

All that said, I might be able to bet with you. Who ya got to win it all?

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:46 PM

everything else is gravy

Duncan forever looking up at Kobe:lol

Stings, don't it?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:48 PM
No Spurs in the finals = no chance of Duncan tying Kobe; no chance for a hated rivalry to gain another championship, albeit, an asterisk one.
Heat in the finals = subtle bandwagoner for the Heat (can't blame you on DAT one).

All that said, I might be able to bet with you. Who ya got to win it all?

If Bosh comes back (and isn't that limited), I like the Heat.

cheguevara
06-05-2012, 01:49 PM
not really I had OKC winning in 6.

I'm sure you had your Lakers beating OKC :lmao

stings, don't it :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:50 PM
not really I had OKC winning in 6.

stings, don't it :lol

Nope. I made $500 on OKC beating the Lakers...che is wrong again:lmao

cheguevara
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
only a lakerfan would be proud to bet against his team :lol

LnGrrrR
06-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Speak for yourself son! You can't deny that when Rondo's invested, he comes up with some wow plays.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:52 PM

only a lakerfan would be proud to bet against his team :lol

Look at the commie t-shirt fan backpedal!:lmao

LnGrrrR
06-05-2012, 01:53 PM

If Spurs/C's win out, DD will have a helluva choice. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 01:54 PM
If Spurs/C's win out, DD will have a helluva choice. :lol

:lolHELL NO...I'll swallow my pride and be a Spurs fan for 7 games

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Great...and much better than soccer:lol

:lol how would you know?

btw, I called you pulling the ref card when things inevitably go south for the Spurs.

:lol except I didn't
:lol wait, you ate my BRHornet's schtick? :lmao
:lol ElNono right bout dem Spurs too, much to my chagrin

JamStone
06-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Lol the final four teams is kind of a nightmare for Laker fans in general. Boston gaining another title on the Lakers versus Duncan getting #5 versus LeBron getting #1 and possibly ushering in the next era versus Fisher going 6>5 on Kobe. Laker fan can't win. Lmao.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Real Lakerfans would be happy for Fisher, imo. Good for him.

As for LeBron, dude is wayyyy too talented to not win eventually, so no sense hating him unless you're a Kobe ballwasher. Watching LBJ shit his pants last year on the biggest stage satisfied all my dislike of him...I wish him no ill will anymore.

If the Spurs win, it would suck (because I post here), but other than that I wouldn't be too pissed about it. The Celtics winning would make me vomit.

cheguevara
06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Lol the final four teams is kind of a nightmare for Laker fans in general. Boston gaining another title on the Lakers versus Duncan getting #5 versus LeBron getting #1 and possibly ushering in the next era versus Fisher going 6>5 on Kobe. Laker fan can't win. Lmao.

it's always been and always will be anybody but the lakers.

From the moment the lakers carcasses were dragged through Thunder Alley, everything after that is gravy for spurfan. :lol

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Real Lakerfans would be happy for Fisher, imo. Good for him.

As for LeBron, dude is wayyyy too talented to not win eventually, so no sense hating him unless you're a Kobe ballwasher. Watching LBJ shit his pants last year on the biggest stage satisfied all my dislike of him...I wish him no ill will anymore.

If the Spurs win, it would suck (because I post here), but other than that I wouldn't be too pissed about it. The Celtics winning would make me vomit.

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
:lol how would you know?

Because it's not soccer. By that virtue alone it's better. No prancing around, no daisy dukes, no emo-acting when you get touched by the other team, no homoerotic stripping whenever a run is scored.

LnGrrrR
06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
:lolHELL NO...I'll swallow my pride and be a Spurs fan for 7 games

I know, but it would be win (Celtics win) or much less satisfying win (constantly hounding you about how classy you were to root for Duncan getting a 5th ring) :D

Bill_Brasky
06-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Well DD....you got what you wanted for sure if OKC wins tomorrow.

If that happens I guess we'll be rooting for the same ball club.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I know, but it would be win (Celtics win) or much less satisfying win (constantly hounding you about how classy you were to root for Duncan getting a 5th ring) :D

lesser of two evils, b...

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Miami still has to win the series, tbh, Boston is their worst matchup..if they get past the C's and the refs, they'll win the title..thankfully for the Heat, they should be well prepared for the inevitable OKC officiating advantage(if Miami beats Boston), after the horrible officiating bias that Boston has received in this series..

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:18 PM
No prancing around, no daisy dukes, no emo-acting when you get touched by the other team, no homoerotic stripping whenever a run is scored.

How would you know all that happens in soccer? :lol

"Billy" Bean would know about homoerotic... :lol

z0sa
06-05-2012, 02:19 PM
DD's OP speaks the truth tbh

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 02:22 PM
How would you know all that happens in soccer?

Are you seriously angling for the "You must've seen a soccer game before!" flaccid comeback? Yeah, that's why I know it sucks...it's about as exciting as the LPGA tour.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2012, 02:26 PM
tbh just bought MLB The Show and the Marlins are sick in that game.

Can't decide whether to use them or the Blue Jays. Would use Texas but they're too cheap

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Who says the Spurs are boring?

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Are you seriously angling for the "You must've seen a soccer game before!" flaccid comeback? Yeah, that's why I know it sucks...it's about as exciting as the LPGA tour.

Are you really getting this defensive over a simple question? :lol

Just tell me you watched it and you didn't like it, nothing to be ashamed of, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 02:30 PM
tbh just bought MLB The Show and the Marlins are sick in that game.

Can't decide whether to use them or the Blue Jays. Would use Texas but they're too cheap

lefty is a Jays fan if that helps your decision-making process...:lol

My bad, b...when I think exciting, I think this:

KXChDDREyVU

mnSf8A15_NE

:wow

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:32 PM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/SCSnare/gifs/tp_jackson_lakers.gif

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 02:35 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/SCSnare/gifs/tp_jackson_lakers.gif
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310650820313.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
06-05-2012, 02:35 PM
:lol not being boring

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 02:36 PM
:lol not being boring
:lol not getting the joke

pass1st
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Miami still has to win the series, tbh, Boston is their worst matchup..if they get past the C's and the refs, they'll win the title..thankfully for the Heat, they should be well prepared for the inevitable OKC officiating advantage(if Miami beats Boston), after the horrible officiating bias that Boston has received in this series..

heatfan talking about getting by refs :lol

LiamNeeson'shero
06-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Out of all the possible matchups, OKC/Boston is the worst. Spurs/Boston which I admit is unlikely at this point, would at least have KG vs Duncan.

how is okc/boston the worst match up? you have plenty of stars and a major market for tv purposes.

Venti Quattro
06-05-2012, 02:49 PM
The Celtics winning would make me vomit.

Real talk

ElNono
06-05-2012, 02:49 PM

:lol
:lol shitbombs

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
06-05-2012, 03:09 PM

:lol being a faggot

Reck
06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

The Thunder will completely annihilate the Heat.

With the Spurs they have a chance.

But you're right, its what's best for the league. Even if is already a rigged one.

Venti Quattro
06-05-2012, 03:20 PM
:cry the league is rigged :cry

:cry but I still wanna watch :cry

KD4MVP
06-05-2012, 03:21 PM

lol at the Heat fan talking about refs.

50-29 come to mind?

Reck
06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
:cry the league is rigged :cry

:cry but I still wanna watch :cry

I like watching certain teams overcome obvious calls that go against them and still win after all the fuckery they get put through.

ohmwrecker
06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I do agree that soccer sucks.

Ace
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
lol at the Heat fan talking about refs.

50-29 come to mind?

The Thunder, as a jump shooting team, have three players in the top 10 in FTA. While LeBron leads the league there, he's the only Heat player in the top 10. Again, keep trying faggot.

Ace
06-05-2012, 04:55 PM
okc is going to take you miami hoes out

Kick rocks

KaiRMD1
06-05-2012, 05:08 PM

everything else is gravy

Next step is Lakers being destroyed which will happen this season. I actually called Bynum fumbling a couple years back. Damn I'm good!

ffadicted
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Once the Spurs lose, I don't really give a shit who is left, as long as the Heat don't win

Ace
06-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Once the Spurs lose, I don't really give a shit who is left, as long as the Heat don't win

Then you do give a shit idiot...

Axe Murderer
06-05-2012, 06:49 PM
'ce, taking people out to the woodshed.

If Bosh can comeback fully healthy and remain healthy, then it's gg NBA.

If not, I give OKC a 30% chance

DMC
06-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Ace already gearing up his excuse thread prior to his hasty exit.

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2012, 07:15 PM

:rollin..

afireinside20
06-05-2012, 07:21 PM

Post pretty much exemplifies what the NBA and David Stern are all about, money. I'm sure all of america would absolutely love to see OKC and Miami. Style over substance, and the continuing disrespect for the Spurs and they're organization. The Spurs in my eyes are what a great "team" is all about. They've played basketball the way it's supposed to be played, not with flash and ego driven superstars. Unfortunately we live in an age were playing sports the correct way isn't shown upon highly. We live in an age where style, and highlight reels rule. All the Spurs want to do is win, they would have fit right in the 80's era. Last night I hear Steve Kerr and Reggie Miller's commentary and it sickened me, the level of disrespect they have for the Spurs. Pretty obviously favoring OKC throughtout the night, and laughing at Westbroks after whistle block on Green. This team is the future of the NBA? These guys are what our kids are going to look up to? It just hurts to know when your team will never be accepted by the country. Now as the Spurs seem to have squandered a golden oppurtunity to head into the Finals, I can't help but feel bad. This Spurs team has just never gotten the respect they deserve, nor have superstars like Tim Duncan and David Robinson. For being great guys and role models that any kid can look up to, they are being hated. I guess since we don't have a rapist on our squad or a man who gave himself a name he does'nt deserve (LeBron), we can't be considered a cool and great team. And as I sit here typing, hoping and praying my Spurs will get they're act together, all I can think of is that no matter what happens Game 6, I will always be a Spurs fan. No one will ever be able to change that.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

DMC
06-05-2012, 07:22 PM
The NBA is a business that operates on a profit/loss margin. What should they be about?

Ace
06-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Post pretty much exemplifies what the NBA and David Stern are all about, money. I'm sure all of america would absolutely love to see OKC and Miami. Style over substance, and the continuing disrespect for the Spurs and they're organization. The Spurs in my eyes are what a great "team" is all about. They've played basketball the way it's supposed to be played, not with flash and ego driven superstars. Unfortunately we live in an age were playing sports the correct way isn't shown upon highly. We live in an age where style, and highlight reels rule. All the Spurs want to do is win, they would have fit right in the 80's era. Last night I hear Steve Kerr and Reggie Miller's commentary and it sickened me, the level of disrespect they have for the Spurs. Pretty obviously favoring OKC throughtout the night, and laughing at Westbroks after whistle block on Green. This team is the future of the NBA? These guys are what our kids are going to look up to? It just hurts to know when your team will never be accepted by the country. Now as the Spurs seem to have squandered a golden oppurtunity to head into the Finals, I can't help but feel bad. This Spurs team has just never gotten the respect they deserve, nor have superstars like Tim Duncan and David Robinson. For being great guys and role models that any kid can look up to, they are being hated. I guess since we don't have a rapist on our squad or a man who gave himself a name he does'nt deserve (LeBron), we can't be considered a cool and great team. And as I sit here typing, hoping and praying my Spurs will get they're act together, all I can think of is that no matter what happens Game 6, I will always be a Spurs fan. No one will ever be able to change that.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Seriously, do you think anyone will read all that?

afireinside20
06-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Spurs fans will bruh

TIMMYtoZO
06-05-2012, 08:32 PM

Hey Jerry. Where you at? We are having a game 5 party at Michelle's place. Stop by. :lol

Ace
06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Spurs fans will bruh

Doubtful tbh

Ace
06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey Jerry. Where you at? We are having a game 5 party at Michelle's place. Stop by. :lol

Down the street my nigg, had to go to Marie's for some drive thru head...

Brazil
06-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Spurs fans will bruh

nope

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 08:44 PM
nope

Ouch:lol

afireinside20
06-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately all the Spurs bandwagoners gave up already! But I still believe it can be done!

LnGrrrR
06-05-2012, 08:52 PM

Hence his "as long as" qualifying statement.

BlackSwordsMan
06-05-2012, 08:57 PM
TFGW$$R$@EQT $EWGFw4egw4gewewge

afireinside20
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM
tfgw$$r$@eqt $ewgfw4egw4gewewge

wtf?