PDA

View Full Version : It is What it is......

SequSpur
06-05-2012, 01:57 PM
It's not the refs....

It's not Tim Duncan...

It's not Tony Parker....

It's not Matt Bonner....

It's not Splitter....

It is what it is.....

You have a team that wins or won a certain way and Pop got the best he could out of these guys and now he goes back to flashback 2011.

He needs to run with what got him here and that will make the spurs 10 ppg better than the Thunder.

If he keeps starting Ginobili...limiting Green/Bonner/Neal to seconds...this shit is over.

I firmly believe they can still win the next two games.. Fucking Hardin and Durant hit some unbelievable shit in that fourth quarter.

Give credit where credit is due.. Fuckin Thunder are Ballin their asses off.

Go Spurs.

peacemaker885
06-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Amen.

Brazil
06-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Amen.

spursfan09
06-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Amen

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Exactly.

& Yes, those two did hit some amazing shots.
but what was a slap in the face, was that it
didn't look like they were even trying, when they popped
those unrealistic shots.

It's hard to stop that, but then again, it's hard to
pull that off again. So the Spurs need to just keep fighting
like they were in that second half. I think they will, Ginobili and Jack
will light a fire under the team.

cheguevara
06-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Durant is the most clutch scorer in the game. And Harden is arguably the 2nd most clutch.

don't be fooled if you think those 2 can't keep hitting those bullshit shots

the only shot the Spurs have IMO is let their big 3 get 90 pts again and shut down everyone else.

SamoanTD
06-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Fight with what got you there and let the chips fall where they may.

Budkin
06-05-2012, 02:45 PM
:tu

TDomination
06-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I agree 100%

rayray2k8
06-05-2012, 02:51 PM
well said

BatManu20
06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Amen. Go Spurs.

phxspurfan
06-05-2012, 03:12 PM
All of their guys have been hitting unbelievable shit for the past 3 games. It's getting annoying to watch. It's not like one or two miracle shots...it's their whole team shooting like 80% in the clutch.

DarrinS
06-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Nope

it's Parker

Yep

therealtruth
06-05-2012, 03:28 PM
All of their guys have been hitting unbelievable shit for the past 3 games. It's getting annoying to watch. It's not like one or two miracle shots...it's their whole team shooting like 80% in the clutch.

They are getting good shots.

phxspurfan
06-05-2012, 03:36 PM
They are getting good shots.

We are too though. And our guys are missing the same shots. Like Pop said a couple game ago, no one hits 80-90%, even if they are alone in a gym.

beachwood
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Right on. Win as a team. Lose as a team. It's on everyone. Now is not the time to quit on our youngsters.

silverblk mystix
06-05-2012, 03:46 PM
It could also be that the way this team was prepared was-- softly.

Don't play too many minutes.
Don't risk too much.
Baby the veterans.
Throw in the towel/wave the white flag.
Rest players on certain days.
Don't develop a tough inside game or give your biggest players time together to fight through wars and develop toughness and chemistry.
Don't try to get dirty--just win with offense and 3 pointers.
Soft players get rewarded with extra playing time.

Now it's the playoffs and people punch you in the mouth and softies are backing down and expecting an easy road.

Surprised?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
It could also be that the way this team was prepared was-- softly.

Don't play too many minutes.
Don't risk too much.
Baby the veterans.
Throw in the towel/wave the white flag.
Rest players on certain days.
Don't develop a tough inside game or give your biggest players time together to fight through wars and develop toughness and chemistry.
Don't try to get dirty--just win with offense and 3 pointers.
Soft players get rewarded with extra playing time.

Now it's the playoffs and people punch you in the mouth and softies are backing down and expecting an easy road.

Surprised?I'm surprised that you try to claim scoreboard when they are winning AND when they are losing.

But I shouldn't be.

I await your changing of the subject.

romsho
06-05-2012, 03:53 PM
It's not the refs....

It's not Tim Duncan...

It's not Tony Parker....

It's not Matt Bonner....

It's not Splitter....

It is what it is.....

You have a team that wins or won a certain way and Pop got the best he could out of these guys and now he goes back to flashback 2011.

He needs to run with what got him here and that will make the spurs 10 ppg better than the Thunder.

If he keeps starting Ginobili...limiting Green/Bonner/Neal to seconds...this shit is over.

I firmly believe they can still win the next two games.. Fucking Hardin and Durant hit some unbelievable shit in that fourth quarter.

Give credit where credit is due.. Fuckin Thunder are Ballin their asses off.

Go Spurs.

Take a bow. Smartest thing I've read from you ever.

SequSpur
06-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Take a bow. Smartest thing I've read from you ever.

you're kidding me...

silverblk mystix
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm surprised that you try to claim scoreboard when they are winning AND when they are losing.

But I shouldn't be.

I await your changing of the subject.

No one is claiming anything. It is what it is as the thread title says.

Win a title-all is forgiven.
Choke again-you are not champions and your methods failed.

There is no middle road.

I hurt like any other fan but the reality is that Pop can't be all-everything and then NOT be blamed when it does not work.

He wins = Genius

Loses = Goat

Still wanna defend him for years of Bonner?

Then stfu.

Zero_Twilight
06-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Yep, I agree.

Let's stick to what got us here and not let the enemy force us into second guessing ourselves. Even though Danny isn't shooting great, his energy will bring defense and offensive rebounds which we sorely lack. Changing the lineups now will destroy everything this team built this season. Please Pop, stick to your guns and put Manu back as a 6th.

On the morning of game 3, I woke up and felt something was "wrong." Like there was a disturbance in the force if you may...it's like the timeline was switched and when I saw the evil grin of the comish sitting in OKC crowd decked out in OKC "colors" I knew what the deal was and I'll end it at that.

However, this morning when I awoke....oddly enough I feel calm and confident. Like everything is going to be ok. It won''t be easy, the guys will have to fight and roll with the punches but I feel as if the Gods smile upon the Spurs'......if they fight for it. Don't stop believing.

SequSpur
06-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I didn't watch game 3 or 4 consisitently. I new the outcome so fo.

100%duncan
06-05-2012, 11:41 PM
you're kidding me...

:lmao

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 11:44 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/wp-content/blogs.dir/617/files/spurs-championships/10406702-spurs-return-06_15_2007.jpg

Believe...

PublicOption
06-05-2012, 11:44 PM
SequSpur you are gullible and obviously can't see bullshit when its put in your face.

If the league can get away with Game 6 WCF 2002, they can change anything. beeleedat.

The lakers needed 37 fta in the 4th quarter to win. Where was are FT's yesterday.