PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Culburn369 2008-2012

Kyle Orton
06-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Some will miss you but others will take joy in your banning. You had it coming, Pappy. Despite many warnings, you kept dishing it and not taking the punishment. Instead you welshed and bitched out leading to The Final Solution.

This thread here is to remember the good and bad of our fallen Culburn.

Goodbye you old bastard you.

Bill The Butcher
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
We hold in our hearts the memory of our fallen brothers whose blood stains the very forum we troll in today. Also on this night we pay tribute to the leader of our enemies, a sexual deviant of a man, who crossed over bravely, fighting for what he believed in. To defeat my enemy, I extinguish his life, and consume him as I consume these flames. In honor of Giuseppe.

Venti Quattro
CulBANNED :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
cBons6TRxic

ChumpDumper
06-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Culburn thread!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
This thread is a violation of Bill.21, which is enforced for everyone. There's no reason to keep talking about Culburn.

I'm not sure if Kori approved the bill or simply banned Cully, but the bill had two objectives, and one of them was to get rid of nostalgic Culburn threads.

Kyle Orton
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
:huddle: :huddle: :huddle: :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
:cry he will be missed

venky
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Damn.

Jodelo
06-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Good choice, was about time!

djohn2oo8
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Culburn has been banned. In order to get back on the forum at all, he will need to email me and negotiate.
End of Culburn saga for now.
You guys can go obsess on someone else for now :lol

:lmao

Kai
http://2488hughes.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pour-one-out.jpg

DisAsTerBot
lol he fucked with yall really badly

still on your mind allll the fucking time

#41 Shoot Em Up
06-05-2012, 04:04 PM
He was a faggot anyway

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
CulBANNED :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Now if only Kori had the tits to ban me...but she knows better she knows she better not fucking trip. I'm the best thing that happened to her since sweet potatoes

She knows what's up....she jocking a nigga like Kool I get a free ban pass on that ass...

Thread
06-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Culburn has been banned. In order to get back on the forum at all, he will need to email me and negotiate.
End of Culburn saga for now.
You guys can go obsess on someone else for now :lol

End of the Culburn saga. I will neither appeal nor negotiate. I am right this time, Kori, and that's enough for me.

It's been a fine time. No regrets. I sided two fine fellows in Kevin & my Luva, and that I'll take to the grave. I was able to bear witness in this company to Back-2-Back and I kept O & __ wholly intact.

God willing OKC will finish this.

Goodbye guys.

Stalin
06-05-2012, 05:51 PM
lol Final Solution coming into effect

Kyle Orton
06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Good luck Culburn. It's been fun, it's been real but it ain't be real fun. May your future forum accept you with open arms.

djohn2oo8
06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
End of the Culburn saga. I will neither appeal nor negotiate. I am right this time, Kori, and that's enough for me.

It's been a fine time. No regrets. I sided two fine fellows in Kevin & my Luva, and that I'll take to the grave. I was able to bear witness in this company to Back-2-Back and I kept O & __ wholly intact.

Goodbye guys.
Bye bitch.

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2012, 05:59 PM

Goodbye guys.

Goodbye Cubster...its been fun sitting in this foxhole going to War with you and the Big Homie Luva on these Bitches....

We got 5 to 4 out of this shit and Kori , Rimvp..:lol and all Spur fan will have to take that one to their graves...I fully expect OKC to close the deal locking us in forever more. We don't have to worry about Dirk he has one ring and he's done...OKC will thrash Boston or Miami...OKC winning will only make Kobe look better.

Lastly we also got Tired Old Shitbag out of your presence that alone reserved for Timmy can never be touched..you also forced Spur fan to bend over...but what I'm most proud if us how you led the charge to Welsh...for that I'm eternally grateful...it was the ultimate fuck job of Spur and Mav fan.

All hail Culburn for his supreme dedication and Laker loyalty.
:toast to my nigga

clambake
06-05-2012, 06:03 PM
what happened? did katie bar the door?

Kyle Orton
06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Goodbye Cubster...its been fun sitting in this foxhole going to War with you and the Big Homie Luva on these Bitches....

We got 5 to 4 out of this shit and Kori , Rimvp..:lol and all Spur fan will have to take that one to their graves...I fully expect OKC to close the deal locking us in forever more. We don't have to worry about Dirk he has one ring and he's done...OKC will thrash Boston or Miami...OKC winning will only make Kobe look better.

Lastly we also got Tired Old Shitbag out of your presence that alone reserved for Timmy can never be touched..you also forced Spur fan to bend over...but what I'm most proud if us how you led the charge to Welsh...for that I'm eternally grateful...it was the ultimate fuck job of Spur and Mav fan.

Considering you and luva got pinked+Cully leaving, I think it's safe to say that y'all got destroyed in the war

Kyle Orton
06-05-2012, 06:05 PM
what happened? did katie bar the door?

Check the EC bill

djohn2oo8
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM

Thread worthy material. :tu

ElNono
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM
The EC finishing the job the VC started, tbh...

venky
06-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Considering you and luva got pinked+Cully leaving, I think it's safe to say that y'all got destroyed in the war
:lol:lol:lol:lol

Ashy Larry
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM

Goodbye guys.

:toast to TOSB and setting trends

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2012, 06:40 PM

Bullshit...its simple Kori fucked Kool....and let me be the first to say nothing happened that neither if us wanted to happen.:lmao

ElNono
06-05-2012, 06:44 PM
sup kool... you need me to start a thread for you?

djohn2oo8
06-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Bullshit...its simple Kori fucked Kool....and let me be the first to say nothing happened that neither if us wanted to happen.:lmao
Pretty sure you didn't wanna get pinked and have your youtube privileges revoked :lmao

Spurs9
06-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Barrel Roll time.

Spurstalk EC:1
TOSB Culburn:0

tee hee

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 08:00 PM
It's a bitch move to ban him a day before the Spurs get their asses kicked out of the playoffs...but then again the moderation has been quite cunty lately...

BlackSwordsMan
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I will miss cubby.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
should have been banned long before this anyway tbh

yeah I understand why he's gone, I'm just saying the timing of it is bitchmade

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
If anyone really thinks Cully is gone for good, I have some Ocean front property in Nebraska you might be interested in buying.

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2012, 09:05 PM
It's a bitch move to ban him a day before the Spurs get their asses kicked out of the playoffs...but then again the moderation has been quite cunty lately...

:lol So are you calling Kori or Tyson a Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2012, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Koolaid_Man;5952686]:lol So are you calling Kori or Tyson a cunty

Woo Bum-kon
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Look at that wife beating fuck posting on multiple accounts.

DMC
06-05-2012, 09:22 PM
The banning timing is perfect tbh. Ban the fucker right when he's so ready to unleash his entire 8 trend repertoire for 60 pages.

Now there he sits with his soft dick in one hand, mouse in the other and cursing his life.

UZER
06-05-2012, 09:24 PM

:lol who's crying about officiating now

Kori Ellis
06-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Culburn's wife wanted some more time with him. So I am trying to help her out.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Latarian Milton
06-05-2012, 10:18 PM
cully might have get his life back but it's hard to say it makes the forum better tbh, and i don't think cully feels much happier now with his wife instead of spurstalk. we just lost an internet legend imho :cry

Katherine Robinson
06-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Culburn's wife wanted some more time with him. So I am trying to help her out.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Dale told me of your actions while sticking a fork in my thigh and I must say that I do not look forward to what is to come.

Life in the Robinson household is simple, Dale stays I'm the study and I'm either in the kitchen or laying with a homeless black man to fulfill the needs Dale could never help me with. If he does not stay in the study, I'll be forced to be in constant fear of him committing suicide. He is very unstable and is right now looking for a rope. This could mean he will commit suicide....or just pleasure himself while hanging himself. Either way, im very concerned!

Everybody here does not know how hard it is to be a Cleveland Cavlier fan with a delusional husband whom changes his team on a whim and beats me for not being a Laker fan.

I'm going to go give him a donut to pleasure himself.

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Dale told me of your actions while sticking a fork in my thigh and I must say that I do not look forward to what is to come.

Life in the Robinson household is simple, Dale stays I'm the study and I'm either in the kitchen or laying with a homeless black man to fulfill the needs Dale could never help me with. If he does not stay in the study, I'll be forced to be in constant fear of him committing suicide. He is very unstable and is right now looking for a rope. This could mean he will commit suicide....or just pleasure himself while hanging himself. Either way, im very concerned!

Everybody here does not know how hard it is to be a Cleveland Cavlier fan with a delusional husband whom changes his team on a whim and beats me for not being a Laker fan.

:lmao

NRHector
06-05-2012, 11:33 PM

Goodbye guys.

go fuck your mother some more asshole

100%duncan
06-05-2012, 11:37 PM

Goodbye guys.

:huddle: :huddle: :huddle: :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

Spur_Fanatic
06-05-2012, 11:43 PM

:depressed

Thread
03-16-2013, 08:41 PM

By God they did finish it.

Woo Hoo!!!

Thread
04-04-2013, 12:39 AM

Goodbye guys.

God was indeed willing.

Ipso fatso:::

Kobe; 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Michael Jordan.
03-28-2014, 10:07 AM
:lol

lefty
03-28-2014, 11:58 AM

Thread
03-28-2014, 11:59 AM

Oh, yeah, just slide splitting hilarious.

Christ, I'm dealing with 5-year-olds.

lefty
03-28-2014, 01:13 PM

Rogue
03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
findog back stabbed my friend cubby in this case, imho.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 07:06 PM

Michael Jordan.
03-28-2014, 07:07 PM