PDA

View Full Version : this can't be it. this can't be over.

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Captain Jack coming back to S.A. in an emotional return, with the opportunity to be a champ again and making it full circle, after all the ups and downs he's had.

Timmy going for a 5th championship, injury free, rejuvenated, looking poised all season long and knowing he has the chance to expand his legacy.

TP who can finally take the step to point guard greatness, proving his critics wrong.

Manu, realising this is a rare (and maybe final) season where he can actually use his full strength and throw his body around during the playoffs.

They've all had their bad games for whatever reasons in these playoffs but i just can't see these guys as being quitters. Their season is on the line and for some of them, maybe the last opportunity to win a championship.

This is step up time. These are the moments in which true champions are made. And champions they are.

Believe.

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
inspirational :cry
So fuckin classy :cry

Ace
06-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow :cry Just Wow :cry

MattBonnerExperience
06-05-2012, 04:53 PM
:toast

Floyd Pacquiao
06-05-2012, 04:54 PM
4 rings faggot nyhahahaha

DMC
06-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Captain Jack coming back to S.A. in an emotional return, with the opportunity to be a champ again and making it full circle, after all the ups and downs he's had.

Timmy going for a 5th championship, injury free, rejuvenated, looking poised all season long and knowing he has the chance to expand his legacy.

TP who can finally take the step to point guard greatness, proving his critics wrong.

Manu, realising this is a rare (and maybe final) season where he can actually use his full strength and throw his body around during the playoffs.

They've all had their bad games for whatever reasons in these playoffs but i just can't see these guys as being quitters. Their season is on the line and for some of them, maybe the last opportunity to win a championship.

This is step up time. These are the moments in which true champions are made. And champions they are.

Believe.

'Nuff said

GO SPURS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 04:58 PM
4 rings faggot nyhahahaha
I just checked basketball-reference.com and the Spurs do have 4 rings.

I also found out they're currently trailing 3-2 against OKC. I'll bet that is disappointing.

Reck
06-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Alot of obssessing about what goes on upstairs by some of you here tbh.

Not making the NBA forum any better by copy/pasting what the sobs upstairs are crying about.

redzero
06-05-2012, 05:03 PM
The Spursare going to be so inspired when they read that.

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Alot of obssessing about what goes on upstairs by some of you here tbh.

Not making the NBA forum any better by copy/pasting what the sobs upstairs are crying about.
Just trying to spread the inspiration.

The Spursare going to be so inspired when they read that.
I know I am.

jeebus
06-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Listen, OKC is dang good team. If you look at the box scores of the last two games, the Spurs would be beating anyone else in the league with there play. When you make 50% of your shots you expect to win. Well when the other team makes 56% of theirs, not so much. They are also hitting as many 3`s as the Spurs. The difference between these teams in the regular season was 3 wins! That is it. The PD was nearly the same, home records and away records almost. But none of that matters. You might be able to beat 28 teams in the league but if you cannot beat the 29th it does not matter. Look, Memphis had this teams number last year. How do you think the Knicks/Pacers/Jazz of the Jordan era felt? Then again they were the best team in the league, but if it was not for the Bulls all those teams would have rings.

What I am calling out is the rotation on the defense. Guys have no passion or heart to get around screens. They know the pick n roll is coming, stop it! That is a big issue with this team ever since NO was running it with Chandler and Paul back a few years.

And if they do lose this year, Duncan may retire, so what we move on, there is enough talent on this team to still compete for years to come and heck add a piece and who knows. BUT!!!! It ain`t over until OKC wins that 4th game. Until then...

ffadicted
06-05-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't get why you copy and paste threads from upstairs here... I just assumed everyone would be checking the spurs forum out of curiosity at a time like this

Latarian Milton
06-05-2012, 07:38 PM
spurs are down 2-3 but still alive, they are so resilient it'd be no surprise if they win game 6 in OKC and end up winning the series in 7. even if they win the west, however, they'd still have no chance @ the championship because we Miami Heat will be right there prepared to kick their asses, and it'd be their 1st time to make the finals but fail to win ship

Spurs9
06-05-2012, 07:51 PM
If Duncan retires this year, can we afford Howard? :lol

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 07:52 PM
If Duncan retires this year, can we afford Howard? :lol

It would be a defensive downgrade, but sure.