PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Spurs come back and win this but......

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 09:07 PM
This collapse has brought so much delicious copy pasta that I can't help but sit back and smile. Pleas post the best ones here so they will be documented for future reference if the Spurs can't recover.

I'll start:

Post pretty much exemplifies what the NBA and David Stern are all about, money. I'm sure all of america would absolutely love to see OKC and Miami. Style over substance, and the continuing disrespect for the Spurs and they're organization. The Spurs in my eyes are what a great "team" is all about. They've played basketball the way it's supposed to be played, not with flash and ego driven superstars. Unfortunately we live in an age were playing sports the correct way isn't shown upon highly. We live in an age where style, and highlight reels rule. All the Spurs want to do is win, they would have fit right in the 80's era. Last night I hear Steve Kerr and Reggie Miller's commentary and it sickened me, the level of disrespect they have for the Spurs. Pretty obviously favoring OKC throughtout the night, and laughing at Westbroks after whistle block on Green. This team is the future of the NBA? These guys are what our kids are going to look up to? It just hurts to know when your team will never be accepted by the country. Now as the Spurs seem to have squandered a golden oppurtunity to head into the Finals, I can't help but feel bad. This Spurs team has just never gotten the respect they deserve, nor have superstars like Tim Duncan and David Robinson. For being great guys and role models that any kid can look up to, they are being hated. I guess since we don't have a rapist on our squad or a man who gave himself a name he does'nt deserve (LeBron), we can't be considered a cool and great team. And as I sit here typing, hoping and praying my Spurs will get they're act together, all I can think of is that no matter what happens Game 6, I will always be a Spurs fan. No one will ever be able to change that.

Darth_Pelican
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM
The 2011-2012 Spurs may very well be the greatest team of all time. Currently on a 16-game winning streak, the Spurs have also posted an 11-game winning streak TWICE during the regular season and even with a shortened season, still won 50 games.

This Spurs team will be the first team in NBA history to sweep the entire playoffs. Look at the remaining competition. Clippers, Thunder, and either Heat, Pacers, Sixers, Celtics in the Finals. Not very intimidating.

DMC
06-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Manu owns
Jackson owns
Fuck all of you greys
Fuck the Thunder
Fuck Durant
Fuck Harden

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 10:40 PM
This year is the last chance for us and our own Tim Duncan to win our last champiomship in next 10 years ,

I hereby beg you players to step up in game 6 please !!!

I know that game 6 is extremely tough for you guys but all of our hopes are on you guys . We need guys to on fire like what we used to see in March and April

Please……we have a year like this i dont wanna give up !!!

Top seed in the west……20 wins in a row……the best bench in the league ……