PDA

View Full Version : Best Drunk Experience

mavsfan1000
06-05-2012, 09:56 PM
For me, simple things are fun when I'm drunk. Something as simple as a drive around town while listening to my favorite music on IPod will do it. Anyways, what are your favorite experiences while drunk. Or maybe not too drunk as you won't remember it.

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 10:01 PM
sounds like youre a great darwin award candidate :lobt2:

sex with beautiful women is mine

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:07 PM
My first car was a 1953 Chevy, I bought it for 300 bucks from a fellow peach picker, I was 19 years old. The drivers side door had to be held shut with a little rope where the door knob was suppose to be.

One night me and some buddies were out acting stupid, we all were shit faced. Yep, fell out of my Chevy, rolled down in a ditch, thank God it was empty. A tree stopped my Chevy.

Funniest not best.

ploto
06-05-2012, 11:11 PM
So your favorite thing to do when drunk is drive. :bang

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 11:31 PM
link?

Creepn
06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
sounds like youre a great darwin award candidate :lobt2:

sex with beautiful women is mine

You pimp Reckoning?

Creepn
06-05-2012, 11:45 PM
you should post more about being 110lbs and wearing a 32F :makeout

and post pics

Ploto got it like that? Must've missed that thread.

Spur|n|Austin
06-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Anytime I do the horizontal naked dance.. But seriously, the high school/college care free party days were all "memorable".

The Reckoning
06-05-2012, 11:55 PM
You pimp Reckoning?

im not settling if thats what youre asking.

hemann....gfy dah im on vacation

The Reckoning
06-06-2012, 12:00 AM
im waiting for my visa to be approved so i wont be interrogated when i get to australia. my documents are being fedex'd to aussie right now so i should know in 3 to 4 days.

Creepn
06-06-2012, 12:04 AM
im waiting for my visa to be approved so i wont be interrogated when i get to australia. my documents are being fedex'd to aussie right now so i should know in 3 to 4 days.

Wow we got an international playa in our midst. Leaving trails of broken hearts all over the globe. Must be nice. How long are you going to stay there?

The Reckoning
06-06-2012, 12:15 AM
:toast atleast two years man. it's a one way ticket from here and we'll see how it goes. i've got nothing holding me back so might as well.

besides some posters in this thread i need to visit before i head out.

Creepn
06-06-2012, 12:20 AM
:toast atleast two years man. it's a one way ticket from here and we'll see how it goes. i've got nothing holding me back so might as well.

besides some posters in this thread i need to visit before i head out.

Ploto?

The Reckoning
06-06-2012, 12:22 AM
i never forget the women in my life

Halberto
06-06-2012, 01:56 AM
I got drunk and lost my wallet, keys, ran from a cabby who was African to avoid the fare, losing my flip flops and dropping my phone in the process, realized he was driving me 10 miles out of town, threatened to charge him with kidnapping and get him deported, wound up on a dirt road waving people down for help, eventually got a ride from a veteran from Iraq an was dropped off where he worked which was about 4 miles from home, slept in a business office elevator till sunrise, attempted to get on a bus but the bitch driver wouldn't let me on without shoes even after pleading my dilemma, gave up and started walking home on gravel roads barefoot in the general direction of my apartment, a sweet old couple saw how helpless I was so they drove me home, the driver was a prestigious nuclear physics professor at UT who was shocked when I told him my major was geophysics, got dropped off at home, hobbled on my blistered feet to bed and waited for all the "where the fuck have you been" criticisms from friends/girlfriend/family.

Boom.

TE
06-06-2012, 02:02 AM
You stupid dumbasses that drink and drive are fucking stupid and deserve to be euthanized for your stupidity.

Frenzy
06-06-2012, 02:23 AM
You stupid dumbasses that drink and drive are fucking stupid and deserve to be euthanized for your stupidity.

Yea..you can't fix dumb. I know a guy who lost his own daughter to a drunk driver and he still drinks and drives.

CubanSucks
06-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Ploto got it like that? Must've missed that thread.

I quoted it in a very recent thread but I can't remember which cause I'm kind of drunk. Anyway, here you go big dog.

At my thinnest I weighed 110 pounds and still wore a 32 F.

some posters in this thread i need to visit before i head out.

wud up homie? Man the fuck up and cum see me. Expect a few .45 rounds tho. My stainless Remington 1911 won't be as kind as I am. I'll be like Vincent Vega and Jules Winfield with their 1911's when they visited those fools in the apartment

CubanSucks
06-06-2012, 02:35 AM
tbh I'm scared as shit to drive while drunk. The farthest I've driven is just a few blocks. My best experiences, besides the ones involving other people or social situations, are simply watching Lord of the Rings scenes or listening to LotR music online.

The Reckoning
06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
wud up homie? Man the fuck up and cum see me.

i manned the fuck up long ago when i came on your mums Cs.

you cant decipher my movements, bitch. youll know when you hear my glock go a rap-a-tap-tap.

CubanSucks
06-06-2012, 02:48 AM
i manned the fuck up long ago when i came on your mums Cs.

you cant decipher my movements, bitch. youll know when you hear my glock go a rap-a-tap-tap.

my 1911 literally shit all over you glock and then raped it in the ass pooper
http://www.slickguns.com/sites/default/files/1911_R1_SS_96324_ProfileR_96324.jpg

mavsfan1000
06-06-2012, 03:49 AM
So your favorite thing to do when drunk is drive. :bang
I was the passenger. But yeah I used to drive drunk. Not proud of it. I got too much of a conscience now to ever try that again.

CubanSucks
06-06-2012, 04:15 AM
^ riding while drunk?....now THAT'S fucking fun as hell. One of my best drunk memories was riding around DFW with my SOBER friend driving years ago

Wild Cobra
06-06-2012, 04:22 AM
I would say now that I'm north of 50, that there are very few good drunk experiences. that said, I do have fun being sauced while I drink and drive... That is with my wheel attached to the PS3.

I just finished a couple bad, but comical races, on the ONLINE A-spec Challenge No. 4, race 3. I race this one often and know it well, because you get 1,000,000 credits for each 1st place win of one lap on the 650PP Nürburgring Nordschleife race. Even drunk, I have leaned this course with three different cars so well, i usually win first. I just finished 2nd a few minutes ago. really lost the car badly a couple times and just lost too much time. The lead car, the 1997 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, usually gets about a 6:24 lap time. I rarely have a hard time getting worse than that. I usually get well under 6:20, but simply have never got under 6:10 sauced.

That's my goal. To get under 6:10 while under the influence.

I usually use the Mazda 787B, Nissan R390, or the Jaguar XJR-9. I like the handling of the Mazda the best, but the Nissan tops out at 322 kmh with the 650 PP limit. About 8 KPH more than the Mazda.

CubanSucks
06-06-2012, 04:38 AM
I would say now that I'm north of 50, that there are very few good drunk experiences. that said, I do have fun being sauced while I drink and drive... That is with my wheel attached to the PS3.

I just finished a couple bad, but comical races, on the ONLINE A-spec Challenge No. 4, race 3. I race this one often and know it well, because you get 1,000,000 credits for each 1st place win of one lap on the 650PP Nürburgring Nordschleife race. Even drunk, I have leaned this course with three different cars so well, i usually win first. I just finished 2nd a few minutes ago. really lost the car badly a couple times and just lost too much time. The lead car, the 1997 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, usually gets about a 6:24 lap time. I rarely have a hard time getting worse than that. I usually get well under 6:20, but simply have never got under 6:10 sauced.

That's my goal. To get under 6:10 while under the influence.

I usually use the Mazda 787B, Nissan R390, or the Jaguar XJR-9. I like the handling of the Mazda the best, but the Nissan tops out at 322 kmh with the 650 PP limit. About 8 KPH more than the Mazda.

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/wut.jpg

Wild Cobra
06-06-2012, 04:50 AM
http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/wut.jpg
LOL...

It's a safe way to drink and drive.

Ever play Gran Turismo 5 on the PlayStation 3?

I'm thinking of buying a 3D widescreen just because of the games.

Drachen
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Best drunk experience was that time I was drunk

JudynTX
06-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I got drunk and lost my wallet, keys, ran from a cabby who was African to avoid the fare, losing my flip flops and dropping my phone in the process, realized he was driving me 10 miles out of town, threatened to charge him with kidnapping and get him deported, wound up on a dirt road waving people down for help, eventually got a ride from a veteran from Iraq an was dropped off where he worked which was about 4 miles from home, slept in a business office elevator till sunrise, attempted to get on a bus but the bitch driver wouldn't let me on without shoes even after pleading my dilemma, gave up and started walking home on gravel roads barefoot in the general direction of my apartment, a sweet old couple saw how helpless I was so they drove me home, the driver was a prestigious nuclear physics professor at UT who was shocked when I told him my major was geophysics, got dropped off at home, hobbled on my blistered feet to bed and waited for all the "where the fuck have you been" criticisms from friends/girlfriend/family.

Boom.

Winner! If it's true. :lol

silverblk mystix
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM
My best drunk experience was...

(thinks it over...realizes that for the next few thousand posts and responses to my posts will be nothing but; "you are a sadist prison guard who does _____ _____ & ____ when he drinks blah-blah hate hate...")

uh nevermind.

clambake
06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
LOL...

It's a safe way to drink and drive.

Ever play Gran Turismo 5 on the PlayStation 3?

I'm thinking of buying a 3D widescreen just because of the games.

you should save your money. mitt's gonna bust up that union, then you'll find yourself north of "what the fuck do i do now"

Halberto
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Winner! If it's true. :lol

I wish it weren't. My friends and family never looked at me the same afterwards, like I had a drinking problem :lol

Wild Cobra
06-07-2012, 02:28 AM
you should save your money. mitt's gonna bust up that union, then you'll find yourself north of "what the fuck do i do now"
Good.

Let him bust the union I belong to. Then I can get more money and better benefits than I do now.