PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs vs. Thunder - Game 5

timvp
06-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Game 5 didn't need a final buzzer. When the clock hit zero, the sound of San Antonio's collective heartbreak sufficed. The Thunder came into the AT&T Center and defeated the Spurs to send the good guys to the brink of elimination. Oklahoma City played well throughout and deserved the 108-103 victory.

The Spurs, however, definitely played a role in their own downfall. The Thunder were in the penalty two minutes into the game, yet the Spurs failed to take advantage and never shot another free throw the rest of the way. Add that failure to Pop's abomination of a first quarter rotation and it's no surprise that the Thunder were able to take an early seven-point deficit and turn it into a 26-21 lead by the end of the first period.

Both teams came out firing in the second quarter. Daequan Cook emerged from the shadows to score eight straight points for the Thunder, however Manu Ginobili -- who would come to the rescue countless times -- hit a three-point to get the Spurs within four points with seven minutes remaining in the half.

Then the wheels fell off.

The Spurs went scoreless for nearly six minutes and all the confidence, trust and hope built during San Antonio's legendary run over the last couple months was evaporating right before our eyes. The body language was defeatist, the fun-and-gun offense was depressed and the dream season had turned into a nightmare.

To San Antonio's credit, they were able to bounce back. Down by 14, the Spurs finished the half strong and only trailed by eight -- 52-44 -- at the half. The run continued in the third quarter, thanks again to Ginobili. The Argentine warrior hit a three-pointer to put give the Spurs a one-point lead and then nailed another triple to put the Spurs up by four. With 5:39 remaining in the period, Ginobili hit yet another three-pointer to give the Spurs a six-point advantage.

Did the Thunder start feeling sorry for themselves? Not a chance. The Thunder came storming back with a 20-5 run and entered the fourth quarter up 81-72. The final stanza saw Oklahoma City keep a sizable advantage for the first half of the quarter. When James Harden completed a four-point play with 5:16 left to put the Thunder up by 13 points, it looked like the game was over.

But once again, the Spurs refused to die without a fight. An 11-0 run got the Spurs within two points with 1:54 remaining. After Russell Westbrook hit a jumper to put the Thunder back up by four points, Tim Duncan hit a shot in the lane to get the Spurs within a pair.

The Spurs played hardnosed defense on the next possession. They kept the ball out of Kevin Durant's hands and had the Thunder facing a disappearing shot clock. Unfortunately, that's when the signature shot of this playoff series was authored. Harden hit a backbreaking three-pointer that will be replayed and remembered for all of basketball's eternity.

Amazingly, the Spurs weren't quite done yet. Ginobili made a layup and then the Spurs were able to force a turnover on the inbounds pass. Down by three points, the Spurs got the ball into Ginobili's hands but he missed a twisting three-pointer as San Antonio's hearts broke.

It's sad how this magical season is now on life-support. This game was virtually a must-win but the Spurs -- both the players and coaches -- just didn't enter the contest with enough precision. The rotations were panicky, they turned the ball over 21 times and the offense was uncharacteristically ragged for long stretches, especially in the first half. Plus, perhaps most damning, the defense was reduced to relying on hopes and prayers.

That said, the Thunder deserve a ton of the credit. Coming into this game, I didn't think the Spurs could win if the Thunder played their best. And while Oklahoma City wasn't perfect, they were close enough. Kevin Durant is a great player. James Harden is an assassin. Russell Westbrook is maturing at a rapid pace. The rest of their squad knows their roles.

While the Spurs are technically still alive, it's going to be extremely, extremely difficult for this team to travel to Oklahoma City and gut out a victory following this tremendous disappointment.

http://dailyelements.com/junxbox1.jpg

http://dailyelements.com/junxbox2.jpg

Tim Duncan C+
Tim Duncan got off to a slow start in Game 5 and then saw things spiral south after getting into foul trouble. He hit only 1-of-4 shots in the first half and his defense could best be described as glacial due to his painfully slow reactions. In the third quarter, Duncan began to thaw and his rhythm was improving ... but he once again found himself in foul trouble. In the fourth period, Duncan played his best basketball of the game. Offensively, he was decisive and scored a team-high 11 points on perfect shooting from the floor (4-for-4) and the line (3-for-3). His defense was better but still decidedly below average. All in all, the Spurs needed Duncan to play better and more consistently. Foul trouble played its role but it was more than that. Then again, the Spurs outscored the Thunder by 17 points in the 33 minutes Duncan was on the court. When he was off the court, the Spurs got outscored by 22 points in only 15 minutes. If you look at it that way, or simply view his statistics, it's difficult to lay too much of the blame on Duncan.

Manu Ginobili A+
Back in the starting lineup, Manu Ginobili played his heart out. When the team looked like they were on the verge of tossing in the towel in the first half, it was Ginobili's undying will to win that kept the Spurs afloat. Offensively, he got his outside stroke going and then was able to mix in drives to the basket. His passing and playmaking were also fantastic. Defensively, I thought Ginobili gave it his all. There were some technical mistakes along the way but his ferocity was commendable. The only negatives you can point to are his turnovers and the fact that he wore down late in the game. Considering he played a season-high in minutes -- and played so hard -- it's not really a surprise that he missed six of his eight attempts in the final period. The bottomline is Ginobili did all he could to avoid this loss. It just wasn't enough.

Tony Parker C-
This has been Tony Parker's team. He's received the praise, the love and the MVP consideration. But on Monday night, Parker simply didn't live up to expectations. His first half was much too listless. With so much on the line, there's just no way the Spurs could live with Parker going 2-for-8 with one assist. No way. In the second half, Parker began to play like he should. Defensively, he was great. He pressured Russell Westbrook with all the effort he could muster -- and it paid off. Westbrook's miscues down the stretch were seemingly the only times the Spurs could get a stop on defense. On the other end, Parker hit half of his six attempts in the second half and was buzzing around the court with much more purpose. He wasn't quite at his peak level ... but he was close enough. Unfortunately, his dull first half proved to be insurmountable. Give Parker credit for getting to the line 12 times and for playing admirable second half defense but the Spurs needed MVP Parker ... and that just didn't happen.

Kawhi Leonard B+
In the first half, Kawhi Leonard was making some rookie mistakes. On one possession, he failed to fill the lane on a fast break. Soon after that, he ran without looking back for the ball. Both times, the end result was a turnover. Throughout the game, the Thunder made it a point not to leave Leonard open due to how well he's been shooting -- and the strategy limited Leonard's ability to help on offense. On defense, Leonard was pretty damn good. He kept his focus and challenged catches, dribbles and shots. On top of that, he rebounded with force. In the big picture, it's still rather stunning that a 20-year-old rookie is able to play such a huge role in a tight series without looking out of place. Win or lose, Leonard's rookie season has been a gargantuan success.

Boris Diaw C
Boris Diaw got in early foul trouble and he never really recovered. He scored all five of his points in the first five minutes of the game. Then he picked up his second foul. In his final 20 minutes of playing time, Diaw had his moments here and there but they were too few and too far between. The Thunder basically ignore him on offense, so he has to score to be effective. His passing is somewhat helpful, as is his ballhandling, but if he's not scoring in this series, nothing else can compensate. Defensively, he wasn't a liability but he also wasn't providing much of anything.

Stephen Jackson A
One player who can keep his head held high is Stephen Jackson. He did all he could in Game 5 to try to bully this team to victory. Jackson continues to shoot very well from the perimeter. Additionally, his passing has been helpful and he's shown an ability to score off the dribble. Defensively, Jackson was a positive. In the fourth quarter, I thought he was outstanding. He defended Durant for much of the period and did as well as possible. The points Durant scored were under heavy duress. Considering Durant was 0-for-1 in the final six minutes of the game with Jackson on him, I can't label that as anything other than a momentous success. Thank you for the effort, Stephen Jackson.

Gary Neal D
In these playoffs, Gary Neal has been one of the best shooters in the entire NBA. If fact, many statistical measures had Neal as the best of the best. Unfortunately, regression to the mean can by an evil son of a Laker fan. Neal missed all six shots on Monday night. Even worse, many of those attempts were ill-timed and seemed to break any rhythm the team had going. His ballhandling and passing were again well below average. Defensively, while he was better than usual, he was still quite poor. All in all, there's not much to analyze with regard to Neal. He's a hired gun off the bench who jammed at an inopportune time. Let's hope he's shooting straighter in Game 6.

Tiago Splitter C+
Coming into the game, Tiago Splitter had apparently fallen all the way to the fifth spot in the bigman rotation. Both DeJuan Blair and Matt Bonner got off the bench before he did. It didn't take long for that to look like a horrible decision by the coaching staff. Splitter regained his spot in the rotation in the second quarter. Given the difficult circumstances, I didn't think Splitter was a disaster. His hands weren't as good as usual on the offensive end but he was able to score around the rim twice. Defensively, while he showed a frustrating lack of toughness on some occasions, he used his length well and his rotations were timely. It didn't look like much but I think this was a step in the right direction for Splitter. He should be back in the rotation heading into Game 6 and there's still time for him to make a mark in this series.

DeJuan Blair C
DeJuan Blair was the first bigman off the bench. While the effort and want-to were there, he soon reminded everyone why he had been banished to the deep bench in the first place. His play was simply too unrefined and the Thunder were able to take advantage. Defensively, he made things worse ... a lot worse. Offensively, he wasn't close to making up for his defensive shortcoming -- pun somewhat intended.

Danny Green D
Benched in favor of Ginobili, Danny Green only played four minutes. In that short amount of time, he looked totally out of sorts. His confidence is obviously gone and he wasn't able to make an impact on either end of the court. It's unfortunate to say but the clock might have struck twelve on Danny Green's Cinderella season.

Pop F
As both teams were preparing for Game 5, I went on record to say this contest would go down as the most important game of Pop's coaching career. He had many items to consider, many possible avenues to explore and no superstar-level Tim Duncan to rely on. Now that the game is over, I still feel like it was the most important game of Pop's career. Unfortunately, Pop was an unmitigated disaster. His first quarter rotations made absolutely no sense. I realize he was dealing with foul trouble but to play Blair at the center of a small ball lineup when the defense was already porous to begin with was astoundingly stupid. Pop shuffling players in and out added to the confusion. By the second quarter, it was obvious that Pop had committed the coaching cardinal sin: he took the game out of the hands of his players. As the game progressed, Pop was better ... but that's not saying much. The rotation was still a question mark and the playcalling was lacking. I've always been a big supporter of Pop but this was an embarrassingly bad coaching effort. Now he faces the even more difficult task of leading the Spurs to a Game 6 win over the Thunder. From what we saw on Monday night, there's little reason to believe that Pop is up to the challenge.

Danny.Zhu
06-05-2012, 10:16 PM
:depressed

manufor3
06-05-2012, 10:16 PM
agree on all grades. maybe bump duncan up to a b- because of his massive 4th but thats it. thanks LJ.

Arcadian
06-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Only six players played more than 15 minutes. It has been said repeatedly: stick to what made the Spurs so good. That's a 10-man rotation.

Even though this was a hard loss, I'm sick of the term "heart-breaking." The series is 3-2, and it can still go either way. Just imagine the change of atmosphere on this forum if th Spurs force game 7.

timtonymanu
06-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Props to you, timvp, for watching that heartbreaking game again and making these grades.

Our team has one more chance to make it a series. I hope we see a more focused team tomorrow.

sananspursfan21
06-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Spurs are more than capable of winning game 6, the problem is playing inspired which most didnt do yesterday

DPG21920
06-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Watching an older less talented Boston rise while the spurs have choked is extra upsetting.

Nathan89
06-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Watching an older Boston rise while the spurs sit on the bench is upsetting.

fixed:depressed

pop:bang

slayermin
06-05-2012, 10:29 PM
The Thunder are a great team. I didn't realize Ibaka and Sefolosha could shoot.

I still think these Spurs might have some life. If only because we have TD, Manu, and Jack on the team.

Nathan89
06-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Pierce getting more minutes than Manu and Parker:bang
Garnett more than Duncan:bang

Pop is a fucking moron. How can he look himself in the mirror after playing manu 24minutes in a winnable game 4?

ace3g
06-05-2012, 10:35 PM
hit a three-point to get the Spurs within four points with seven minutes remaining in the half.

Then the wheels fell off.

The Spurs went scoreless for nearly six minutes and all the confidence, trust and hope built during San Antonio's legendary run over the last couple months was evaporating right before our eyes. The body language was defeatist, the fun-and-gun offense was depressed and the dream season had turned into a nightmare.

This has been the most troublesome of all the momentum changes in Games 3,4, and 5 for me. They had chances in Game 3 (13 pt deficit) Game 4 (12 pt) to get lead to 10 pts or lower and Game 5 (8 pt) to around 4- 7 pts at halftime.

They have to finish each quarter/half strong.

Brazil
06-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I agree with all the grades. Thanks LJ

xtremesteven33
06-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Spurs need to play with patience. They play it seems like they're trying to keep up with the fast pace the Thunder play with. Whoever dictates the pace wins games. Also I can see how the spurs have built themselves as such a juggernaut they're not used to grinding games out.

Having said that, I believe they still have a good chance to win game 6. It's hard to beat a team 4 times in a row, no matter how it comes. They need to play with control and poise. It's gonna be extremely tough but the big 3 have been here before. If they can play great they take pressure off thier role players.

I still believe.

100%duncan
06-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Parker deserves an out of the world negative score

silverblackfan
06-05-2012, 10:46 PM
I admire your persistence in grading that last game. As tough as it is to watch and experience all over again. I agree with the ratings.

Here is to you having to write 2 more game grades this season!:toast

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 10:47 PM
:depressed

Ugh... So painful..

Come on Spurs.. A miracle can happen..

Please......

slayermin
06-05-2012, 10:48 PM
It's hard to beat a team 4 times in a row, no matter how it comes. They need to play with control and poise. It's gonna be extremely tough but the big 3 have been here before. If they can play great they take pressure off thier role players.

I still believe.

I know people have brought up 2004. But I think it's different circumstances. This is the last stand and if they don't realize it by now, they deserve to lose. In 2004, the Spurs knew they would have several more years together plus they were playing a reloaded three time champion.

Desperation, anger, physicality, guile. I hope to see all of that in game six.

dbreiden83080
06-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Watching an older less talented Boston rise while the spurs have choked is extra upsetting.

Agreed but look at who they are rising up to.. Bron Bron and his buddy..

Heat flat out suck...

pad300
06-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I admire your persistence in grading that last game. As tough as it is to watch and experience all over again. I agree with the ratings.

FUCK NO! I demand a minimum of SIX. Make that TiMVP guy earn his corn!

Keepin' it real
06-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Pierce getting more minutes than Manu and Parker:bang
Garnett more than Duncan:bang

Pop is a fucking moron. How can he look himself in the mirror after playing manu 24minutes in a winnable game 4?

He babies the Big 3 during the regular season, which makes them mentally soft. As a consequence, the Big 3 (subconsciously) doubt their own physical abilities and stamina.

MmP
06-05-2012, 10:58 PM
wow you can tell you're stil mad lj, as i am. for some reason i still think the season ended monday, then i realize we have one more game to live.

Guajalote
06-05-2012, 10:58 PM
This may be one of the greatest "Homer-isms" in the history of Spurstalk, but I can't help getting that 2003 Western Conference Finals vibe going here. I remember watching the start of the 4th quarter of that game cussing out the Spurs for not being able to finish off the Mavs. Then all of the sudden, Kerr and Jackson start raining 3's and it's all over. Now, I know all the pundits are saying the Spurs have some serious pucker factor going on (and maybe rightfully so), but I just have this feeling that things are going to click tomorrow night. Personally, I think OKC has the lion's share of the pressure to try to finish the Spurs off in Game 6. I know they're brash because they just pulled off an impressive win on the Spurs' floor, but not in the Game 7 limelight. Maybe this is the night when some of those Green and Bonner 3's that had been falling and making the Spurs so hard to defend finally start falling along with Jackson's and Leonard's and allowing Parker the room inside to do what he needs to do. All I now is, the Spurs aren't finished yet and I think they'll come up with a way to win in Game 6.

SA210
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Pop F
As both teams were preparing for Game 5, I went on record to say this contest would go down as the most important game of Pop's coaching career. He had many items to consider, many possible avenues to explore and no superstar-level Tim Duncan to rely on. Now that the game is over, I still feel like it was the most important game of Pop's career. Unfortunately, Pop was an unmitigated disaster. His first quarter rotations made absolutely no sense. I realize he was dealing with foul trouble but to play Blair at the center of a small ball lineup when the defense was already porous to begin with was astoundingly stupid. Pop shuffling players in and out added to the confusion. By the second quarter, it was obvious that Pop had committed the coaching cardinal sin: he took the game out of the hands of his players. As the game progressed, Pop was better ... but that's not saying much. The rotation was still a question mark and the playcalling was lacking. I've always been a big supporter of Pop but this was an embarrassingly bad coaching effort. Now he faces the even more difficult task of leading the Spurs to a Game 6 win over the Thunder. From what we saw on Monday night, there's little reason to believe that Pop is up to the challenge.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

diego
06-05-2012, 11:38 PM
why not have parker get picks from whoever westbrook is hiding on and let him take him one on one? it seems that's what worked best to get production from tony in games 1 & 2, just let him go to work on westbrook and get in to his head.

we can't win without getting production from parker, having him in the corner for 3s or roaming on D (cook!) isnt going to get us near enough.

if we can get tony going, we can win this game and maybe even the next. if not, it will be 04 lakers all over again
:smchode:

TampaDude
06-05-2012, 11:41 PM

So...you are saying the Spurs will lose Game 7???

Dr. John R. Brinkley
06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
I know people have brought up 2004. But I think it's different circumstances. This is the last stand and if they don't realize it by now, they deserve to lose. In 2004, the Spurs knew they would have several more years together plus they were playing a reloaded three time champion.

Desperation, anger, physicality, guile. I hope to see all of that in game six.

I agree with all of this. Good points. There is no bowing out to fight another day. This is it.

SpursFaninMS
06-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Manu: Nitpicking but I'd say A- or maybe A. Five turnovers--a couple that led to transition baskets. He played an amazing game game--but an A+ would be perfect. He was not perfect.

Blair: Really? You saw who he was out there with! He was put in a no-win situation. Who in the hell thought Blair could succeed with Jackson, Green, Neal, and Bonner surrounding him? Defense? I wouldn't argue it was good, but I didn't see that it was that bad. Collison's buckets were off dribble penetration thanks to shit defense up top and I'm pretty sure he was Bonner's man anyway. Blair was on Perk. I still say Blair can really help us out. It is a shame that he will get no more playing time because he was thrown out there with the scrubs.

Neal: In fairness, you should mention that he was sick and that is likely why had zero lift on his jumper and was shorting everything.

Good stuff, as always. I always enjoy these.

spursfanincolorado
06-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Manu: Nitpicking but I'd say A- or maybe A. Five turnovers--a couple that led to transition baskets. He played an amazing game game--but an A+ would be perfect. He was not perfect.

Blair: Really? You saw who he was out there with! He was put in a no-win situation. Who in the hell thought Blair could succeed with Jackson, Green, Neal, and Bonner surrounding him? Defense? I wouldn't argue it was good, but I didn't see that it was that bad. Collison's buckets were off dribble penetration thanks to shit defense up top and I'm pretty sure he was Bonner's man anyway. Blair was on Perk. I still say Blair can really help us out. It is a shame that he will get no more playing time because he was thrown out there with the scrubs.

Neal: In fairness, you should mention that he was sick and that is likely why had zero lift on his jumper and was shorting everything.

Good stuff, as always. I always enjoy these.

Manu had that ridic foul on Harden's three... Not sure why he doesn't think.... The shot was already damn near in the basket when he carelessly fouled... 4 point play...

That, the missed free throws and the missed goal tend will haunt this team this game...

Spurs just looked rattled.

blkroadrunners
06-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Thank you for the grades and breakdown.

therealtruth
06-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Is it possible Parker was passive because Manu started? If so Pop screwed up the chemistry. That's why I think if he was going to banish Green to the bench he should have gone with Jax.

temujin
06-06-2012, 05:44 AM
Parker is gassed.
Duncan looks finally like a 36 years old guy who can't jump and has been forced to play every other day against more athletic bigs.
Green, Neal and Blair games finally amount to the -little- money they make, not 10 times better, as in the rest of the season.
Splitter is a brazilian softy.
Bonner is Bonner.
Spurs are really down to three warrions, Manu, Jack and the new kid, plus a bit of Diaw.

2005 Manu would have been sufficient to win this game, but he's 35. All considered, age, supporting cast, opposing team, reffing, I think this was one of the top 5 games of Manu's career.

z0sa
06-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Tim Duncan's absolutely ridiculous +/- definitely lends credibility to the notion that, had he played 38-40 minutes, the Spurs may been able to win this game.

There is a silver lining to his lower minute count: he is more rested for Game 6. These games every other day are no doubt hard on his body. Let's hope he brings his best effort of the series thus far tonight in OKC.

Another trend is that these last two games have at least ended fairly close despite the turnovers and average play from Parker and below average play of multiple roleplayers, which gives me hope that the Spurs are capable of having at least one more explosive scoring game this series.

TMTTRIO
06-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Is it possible Parker was passive because Manu started? If so Pop screwed up the chemistry. That's why I think if he was going to banish Green to the bench he should have gone with Jax.

If that's the case what do you want done about it? Sit Manu out and play him less than 20 minutes a game so Tony can show up?

GrandeDavid
06-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Tough loss, very tough loss. Tough loss in Game 4 as well. But the Spurs aren't getting steamrolled like they did in the 2001 WCF. These games have been close enough, and the mistakes glaring enough to hopefully be corrected, that strangely I feel the Spurs just might shock people and win Game 6.

Blake
06-06-2012, 12:16 PM
:lmao

Yeah the Pop grade of F is some serious knee jerk response.

It's just simply looking that although the Spurs might have the best team in the NBA from players 1-12, the Thunder probably have the best team from players 1-7.

silverblk mystix
06-06-2012, 12:20 PM

Yeah the Pop grade of F is some serious knee jerk response.

It's just simply looking that although the Spurs might have the best team in the NBA from players 1-12, the Thunder probably have the best team from players 1-7.

Blake in Pop defense mode

:sleep

Blake
06-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Blake in Pop defense mode

:sleep

more disingenuousness.

:sleep :sleep

SA210
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Bonner so bad he didn't even receive an INC or even a mention

:rollin:lmao

poor Blake is gonna dive into the Grand Canyon with an anchor as a parachute

Blake
06-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Pop F

http://i48.tinypic.com/zvr96s.jpg

Dex
06-06-2012, 02:01 PM
^:lmao

silverblk mystix
06-06-2012, 02:23 PM

I am a little worried about my friends Blake & Cummdumpster...

TJastal
06-06-2012, 02:43 PM

And if he survives the near death experience it will undoubtedly be the inspiration for a new chapter in his (and cumdumpster's) lives.

The Flying Cuckolds.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9628/neskydiving.jpg

wildbill2u
06-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Parker grade should be somewhere in the D range. It's his team. His responsibility to get the Spurs to play Spurs basketball.

Instead he's played the last three games like he read too many good things about his play and he wants to be a solo superhero.

Driving into the lane to try for a layup where a stacked 4 man defense waits is not smart. He wound up with more turnovers than shots made. Stupid play from a veteran.

He only made 1 of his short jumpers in his 5/15 shooting debacle.

I've never been a Jax believer based on his career shooting percentages vs. his one playoff performance back in the day. But give him his props. He's still not very good on the dribble but he's working his ass off on defense and shooting well. He cares. So I salute Captain Jack.

silverblk mystix
06-06-2012, 03:26 PM
And if he survives the near death experience it will undoubtedly be the inspiration for a new chapter in his (and cumdumpster's) lives.

The Flying Cuckolds.

How bout Red-Headed Cucks in Flight!

Slippy
06-06-2012, 05:12 PM
With all the wide open looks Boris Diaw is continously getting wouldn't it be great if he had a break-out game atleast once this series. Not expecting him to go 11 from 11 but something close to it. I'd be content with 6 of 6 and hnadful of assists.

Cement your spot for next season Boris.

Spurs need a couple of role players to step up. Neal or Splitter would be my next bet.

SA210
06-06-2012, 06:40 PM

The Flying Cuckolds.

The ownage of those two dumbasses the past few weeks is epic

silverblk mystix
06-06-2012, 06:58 PM
The ownage of those two dumbasses the past few weeks is epic

SSSHHHH don't tell them- they don't know it.