PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't KG being celebrated?..

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2012, 10:49 PM
He's putting up 20 and 11 in the playoffs on 50% shooting..he's the most efficient player on his team, along with the best rebounder..as I said after the season, he should have been the DPOY, he's still the best defensive player in the NBA..

His 2012 performance seems to be under the radar, despite his team being 1 game away from the Finals..he didn't even make an all-NBA team, which was outrageous..

He was statistically in the top 5 most valuable players in the NBA, and has continued to display it during the playoffs..

I understand the lack of praise on ST, due to Duncan fan and Dirk fan, but he should be receiving more hype through the fans and media..

Reck
06-05-2012, 10:50 PM
No ref whining tonight?

I read your post about if the refs called this fair, Miami would win. Well?

Samuel Eto'o
06-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Hes been terrific in these playoffs, but hes not even close to being the best defensive player in the NBA :lol

Your takes are just awful sometimes :lol

2pac > Kobe
06-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Hes been terrific in these playoffs, but hes not even close to being the best defensive player in the NBA :lol

Your takes are just awful sometimes :lol
Not even close? u reachin brah

ElNono
06-05-2012, 10:53 PM
He made a wise career move by going East... he can look good playing against poor competition, tbh

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Howard is the only defensive player better than KG, but he missed a lot of time this year..

Nathan89
06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Those numbers are a direct result of the Eastern Conference.

100%duncan
06-05-2012, 10:55 PM
He made a wise career move by going East... he can look good playing against poor competition, tbh

Keepin' it real
06-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Why isn't KG being celebrated?..

Because he's a punk-ass bitch. /thread

Nathan89
06-05-2012, 10:56 PM
OKC can put Kevin Durant at the 5 against the Celtics.

Brazil
06-05-2012, 10:56 PM
KG is playin' this year as good as in 2008 the year of the last celts title

he is stepping up big time at what ? 36 ?

TampaDude
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM
KG is a baller...always has been, always will be. :toast

ploto
06-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Personally do not like the guy, but you have to give him credit for how he has been playing.

Spur_Fanatic
06-05-2012, 11:01 PM
It's the east.

Still, the guy is good.

KD4MVP
06-05-2012, 11:11 PM
I love me some KG, one of my favorite players of all-time.

His intensity, heart, determination, i hope like hell they win on Thursday.

And he is BALLING in these playoffs.

DAF86
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I've said it all along. KG > Dirk Hey, how original from you

Latarian Milton
06-05-2012, 11:17 PM
it's KG's last season probably and he only has two games left to play :cry nigga is an awesome blend of skill & athleticism, locked HOF'er tbh

BRHornet45
06-05-2012, 11:20 PM
He's putting up 20 and 11 in the playoffs on 50% shooting..he's the most efficient player on his team, along with the best rebounder..as I said after the season, he should have been the DPOY, he's still the best defensive player in the NBA..

His 2012 performance seems to be under the radar, despite his team being 1 game away from the Finals..he didn't even make an all-NBA team, which was outrageous..

He was statistically in the top 5 most valuable players in the NBA, and has continued to display it during the playoffs..

I understand the lack of praise on ST, due to Duncan fan and Dirk fan, but he should be receiving more hype through the fans and media..

umm son I presented the KG Experience earlier ...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199108

Ashy Larry
06-05-2012, 11:22 PM
maybe because my old lady thinks about him when we're bangin' .......

on the flip side, she doesn't celebrated Esther Rolle ..... RIP :(

mercos
06-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I've heard him get some praise, but he is flying a little under the radar this postseason. Once you turn 35 in the NBA you disappear from the hype machine. Before the playoffs began the media were already salivating over Chicago-Miami and Miami-OKC. Only Rose's injury and the Spurs winning streak managed to catch its attention for a short moment.

ChrisRichards
06-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah, watching him last season, I and many other people thought he's done. Its amazing how he's playing at this level deep into the postseason.

BRHornet45
06-05-2012, 11:52 PM
sons he is OVERALL the best power forward the game of basketball has seen in the last 15+ years. for most of his career he played on complete shit teams and single handedly carried them.

KD4MVP
06-05-2012, 11:55 PM
it's KG's last season probably and he only has two games left to play :cry nigga is an awesome blend of skill & athleticism, locked HOF'er tbh

Unless they win it all, i can't see him hang it up.

He is still playing at a high level, i think he comes back to Boston unless they won it all.

SamoanTD
06-06-2012, 12:09 AM
KG dominating midgets lol.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-06-2012, 12:18 AM

ducks
06-06-2012, 12:26 AM
kg was owning james

Killakobe81
06-06-2012, 12:27 AM

One of your best posts in a while. What a warrior. And his line about he works on his craft every day ... STILL. LNGRR has to be proud hate the Celts but love KG, Doc and Rondo has grown on me. Don't like Pierce or Ray but both are uber clutch.

KD4MVP
06-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Killa, how do you hate Ray, there is nothing to hate about Ray Allen.

I'm just curious.

I can understand KG or PP, but Ray!?!?

Jacob1983
06-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Because he's too black for white people.

Killakobe81
06-06-2012, 02:05 AM

I'm just curious.

I love his shooting form, it's textbook. I just never liked the way he tried to act like the spokesperson for NBA players. Liked him in college though he put up some huge numbers versus the 1995 UCLA championship squad in the NCAa's ... he was kind of a proick when he played for the Sonics against some shitty Laker squads ...tbh

Sean Cagney
06-06-2012, 02:07 AM

I'm just curious.

Yeah I can see KG or PP too, but Ray is hard to hate IMO! Ray is a good dude and quiet as hell! I love Ray as a bball fan personally.

TheRealCB
06-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Maybe you missed the memo, but the official Spurs Fan opinion on Ray Allen is that you hate him, the main reason being the way he viciously attacked Bruce Bowen's foot with his back, and then had the nerve to get mad at Bruce for it.

Remember, ShoogarBear could be reading your post. Don't fuck up next time.

KillaKobe said he hates him,you fucking idiot,not spurfans.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2012, 05:50 AM

ain't this a bitch..now everyone coming out of the wood works to suck on KG's dick....:lol I heard nothing but how he was a bad guy now yall (and most notably) Mavs and SPurs fan can't keep his cock out of their mouths...

Listen Kool is on previous record as saying that behind Kobe, KG was my 2nd most fave player...I think he was better than Duncan he just didn't have the supporting cast to bail him out like Duncan had for all those years :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Because he's too black for white people.

Because he's not a white boy wanna be like Mr. Tramp Stamp Tongue Ring King...and he slapped Timmy upside his fuckin head..

KG is the real Deal...he's just old now....

midnightpulp
06-06-2012, 07:30 AM
ain't this a bitch..now everyone coming out of the wood works to suck on KG's dick....:lol I heard nothing but how he was a bad guy now yall (and most notably) Mavs and SPurs fan can't keep his cock out of their mouths...

Listen Kool is on previous record as saying that behind Kobe, KG was my 2nd most fave player...I think he was better than Duncan he just didn't have the supporting cast to bail him out like Duncan had for all those years :toast

Very similar to how I feel Dirk was/is better than Kobe but didn't have the supporting cast like Kobe did to bail him out all those years.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:13 AM
KillaKobe said he hates him,you fucking idiot,not spurfans.
God you are one stupid filthy Greek.

:lol Goatfuckiakos

Findog
06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
I've said it all along. KG > Dirk Hey, how original from you

That's hilarious. Who do the Hawks/Sixers/Heat have to match up with him?

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:26 AM
it's gonna be funny how horrible Boston looks if they make the finals. Phillibeaner the video coordinator is making them look WAY better than they really are :lol

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 11:14 AM
:lmao

nowhereman523
06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
He's jumped up to #6 PF for me in these playoffs. One of the best roleplayers ever.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-06-2012, 12:09 PM

/thread

LnGrrrR
06-06-2012, 12:20 PM
it's gonna be funny how horrible Boston looks if they make the finals. Phillibeaner the video coordinator is making them look WAY better than they really are :lol

Seriously, it'd be awesome if Boston could just make the Finals. If you told me right before the playoffs that we'd be one game away from winning the Finals, I'd be shocked... even after the Bulls lost Rose.

LnGrrrR
06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
He's jumped up to #6 PF for me in these playoffs. One of the best roleplayers ever.

:lmao Who the hell is this tool?

nowhereman523
06-06-2012, 01:29 PM
:lmao Who the hell is this tool?

Are you upset because I have him ranked higher than McHale now?

TheRealCB
06-06-2012, 04:44 PM
God you are one stupid filthy Greek.

:lol Goatfuckiakos

:lol banned

:lolLog in to another troll account to reply

Bobby Peru
06-06-2012, 04:45 PM
best PF in the game

:lol at the old pathetic fuck Duncan

LnGrrrR
06-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Are you upset because I have him ranked higher than McHale now?

No, I just think anyone who thinks KG is the sixth best PF in these playoffs should be sterilized before they pass on their malformed retard seed to someone else.

OZWIN
06-06-2012, 04:55 PM
KG looking like when he was with Minnesota.

nowhereman523
06-06-2012, 07:18 PM
No, I just think anyone who thinks KG is the sixth best PF in these playoffs should be sterilized before they pass on their malformed retard seed to someone else.

Who said in these playoffs? I think it's pretty obvious from my Mchale reference that's not what I'm talking about.