PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought on OKC - Boston

mike20spurs
06-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Not saying this will be the NBA Finals by any mean, still a lot of basketball left to be played in both the East and West. I was just thinking of a trade proposition I either read or heard on ESPN that suggested trading Rondo for Westbrook straight up. I personally still, even now, believe that this trade would have made both teams better... Celtics would get another more lethal scoring threat and OKC would get the ultimate passer to the league's best scorer. Would you pull the trigger on this trade even now if you knew that these teams would do this well in the playoffs? I think i would. Again, just food for thought.

mike20spurs
06-06-2012, 02:00 AM
seriously? I think it makes OKC much better than Boston. Rondo is the greatest playmaker left in the playoffs in my opinion, even more than Lebron and Wade and anyone else you want to throw in there. Rondo could definitely push the ball and his decisions would be much better than westbrooks who almost gave us game 5 after taking so many jumpshots in a row in the 4th quarter instead of giving it to durant.