PDA

View Full Version : spurs nation stand up!!!

LASToog36
06-06-2012, 01:51 AM
keep yo heads up we goin to game 7 bitches....!!!! Spurs finally figure it out tommorow!! dont say i diddnt tell u so... spurs celtics in the finals who wouldnt wanna see the two best powerforwards in the game bang it out..lets hope vegas pulls it out on this one cuz u know all the moneys gonna be on okc...its how its suppose to be written guys their has to be some sort of suspense i know we win it...mannn its gonna be good and im gonna be in vegas for it cant wait!!!! betting the barn on ma brothaz...

score predictions:

Bonner 3-4 in tres 12 pts
kawhi 12 pts
parker 24
ginobili 26
duncan 19/ 10 boards
neal 9
sj 7
blair 8
diaw 7
green... he shoul go back to the cavs he has an ugly as strok

TXstbobcat
06-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Have a fun vegas trip! The last time I was in vegas for the nba playoffs, the spurs took out the mavs.

Jimcs50
06-06-2012, 08:59 AM
keep yo heads up we goin to game 7 bitches....!!!! Spurs finally figure it out tommorow!! dont say i diddnt tell u so... spurs celtics in the finals who wouldnt wanna see the two best powerforwards in the game bang it out..lets hope vegas pulls it out on this one cuz u know all the moneys gonna be on okc...its how its suppose to be written guys their has to be some sort of suspense i know we win it...mannn its gonna be good and im gonna be in vegas for it cant wait!!!! betting the barn on ma brothaz...

score predictions:

Bonner 3-4 in tres 12 pts
kawhi 12 pts
parker 24
ginobili 26
duncan 19/ 10 boards
neal 9
sj 7
blair 8
diaw 7
green... he shoul go back to the cavs he has an ugly as strok

I'm going to be in Vegas next Friday for Spurs-Celtics Finals.

I'm playing in WSOP event again(4th time).

I'll put some cash on Spurs to win a game there.

:toast

DMC
06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
If they stand up, they might drop their nachos.

Two10Whitey
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Bonner isn't doing a damn thing tonight.

NRHector
06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Bonner isn't doing a damn thing tonight.

tonight or any night