PDA

View Full Version : Durant > Lebron & Kobe

lebomb
06-06-2012, 09:15 AM
If I started a team today, he would be my first pick. Dude is nails...........comes through in the clutch and can hit any damn shot he wants. It can be a layup, dunk, 3ft, 8ft, 12ft, 16ft, 24ft jumper..........fugg it, any damn shot in the universe. Dude is pretty much immortal. :toast

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Durant is an iceman killer. The grim reaper of basketball.

Tonight he'll cement his place as the most lethal cold blodded perimeter superstar since Jordan.

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
He's a better scorer. His defense isn't even close to Lebron. I'd rather have Lebron/Durant than Lebron/Wade however.

mercos
06-06-2012, 11:35 AM
His ascension has been on display this series. The way he took over in the 4th quarter of game 4 was amazing. However, we all knew he could score. What has really impressed me has been his passing ability against the Spurs. He has been killing the Spurs by finding the open man off of double teams. That is what allowed Ibaka to go 11-11 in game 4, and that ability is what makes him the most dangerous player in the league at this very moment.

KD4MVP
06-06-2012, 11:46 AM
He's awesome, Game 4 in the 4th is what superstars do.

Today is a big step for him, he make a small step in making a name for himself with a big game.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
He's a better scorer. His defense isn't even close to Lebron. I'd rather have Lebron/Durant than Lebron/Wade however.

Hey Pig feet fingers...we don't give a fuck who you like....just sit back and enjoy the butt fucking tonite...

My fine friend.

Bill_Brasky
06-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Durant has been shooting what, like 3 shots in the first halves of these games? No fuckin shit he's gonma be ready to go in the fourth.

If someone can make them pay for sitting him for long stretches and make him sweat in the first half they are very beatable...

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 12:30 PM

LeBron: the new Scottie Pippen. Minus the rings.

OZWIN
06-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Kobe in his prime is better than Durant...and I hope all of you know and understand that otherwise I feel bad for you. :rolleyes

Durant is getting better and better though and has a good shot at winning his first ring this year...he is indeed mad clutch. I would take Durant over LeBron but that is just me. LeBron isn't even really better than Durant at defense...Durant has the length and LeBron has the size...so it pretty much goes both ways.

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Kobe in his prime is better than Durant...and I hope all of you know and understand that otherwise I feel bad for you. :rolleyes

Durant is getting better and better though and has a good shot at winning his first ring this year...he is indeed mad clutch. I would take Durant over LeBron but that is just me. LeBron isn't even really better than Durant at defense...Durant has the length and LeBron has the size...so it pretty much goes both ways.

Is Durant in his Prime? Did Durant ever have the most dominate center ever in his team? Durant was way better than kobe at 23. Durant at 23 shot at a higher efficiency and just as clutch. Durant is only getting better each year and still has 3-4 years to hit his prime.

Durant at 23 - 28 ppg 49% 8 rpg 3.5 apg 1.2 bpg 1.3 spg
Kobe at 23 - 25 ppg 46% 5.5 rpg 5.5 apg 1.5 spg 0.4 bpg

Btw he is doing this with russell westbrook and james harden not someone who is a top 3 center of all time.