PDA

View Full Version : Parker fans who post in the NBA forum

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
You know who you are. Get in here and explain to me how an "MVP candidate" is capable of choking as badly as Parker has. I want answers, faggots. You fucksticks told me shit like he was a top 10 player this year (:lmao) and implied he is capable of leading the Spurs to a title. I demand an explanation.

jeebus
06-06-2012, 09:26 AM
2:cry:cry7 Finals MVP :madrun:

Leetonidas
06-06-2012, 09:28 AM
LeBron routinely chokes in the playoffs but he's still a legit MVP candidate. :downspin:

Leetonidas
06-06-2012, 09:29 AM
tbh that was a horrible comparison

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:31 AM
LeBron routinely chokes in the playoffs but he's still a legit MVP candidate. :downspin:
This thread isn't about Lebron, but if you'd like I'd be more than happy to compare Lebron's playoff numbers to Parker's. Lebron misses shots in the 4th quarter after carrying his team the whole game while Parker just disappears from the get go and hopes Manu can carry the weight :lol

I'm still waiting for an explanation for how an "MVP candidate" can play as shitty as Parker has against OKC.

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Parker is been known to choke big playoff games. That is a trend he set looong time ago. Yes he's had big playoff games, but most of those is when rest of the team are rolling.

When rest of the team hits a wall, Parker falls off a cliff.

Leetonidas
06-06-2012, 09:36 AM
This thread isn't about Lebron, but if you'd like I'd be more than happy to compare Lebron's playoff numbers to Parker's. Lebron misses shots in the 4th quarter after carrying his team the whole game while Parker just disappears from the get go and hopes Manu can carry the weight :lol

I'm still waiting for an explanation for how an "MVP candidate" can play as shitty as Parker has against OKC.

I know, sadly it was the best I could come up with. :lol He has played like utter shit the last 3 games. I could understand maybe a two game dip but we needed excellence from him in Game 5 and a 2-8 first half with 0 assists is unacceptable. He played up to those MVP standards in Game 2 but has done jack shit since then.

Manu/Tim are still showing why they will always be more important parts in the Spurs' machine while Parker shits the bed. He really needs to wake the fuck up. though he's a frenchie so hopefully him and Diaw show up tonight

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
There are a few Parker fans who get pissy with me whenever I remind them of the fact Parker was outplayed by Mike C:lolnley over a year ago. I'm waiting for their opinion :madrun

DMC
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
He was still one of the most valuable players in the league this season. He's a point guard, and when he's locked down, there's not a whole lot he can do.

However, he's done fine up until this series and even had a good game this series. He's made the other teams focus on stopping him, not Tim, not Manu, but him.

How he does from here out doesn't have anything to do with how he played in the regular season, and MVP is a regular season award.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:47 AM
when he's locked down, there's not a whole lot he can do.
doesn't sound like an MVP to me :lmao

Spurs9
06-06-2012, 09:47 AM
He will have a big game tonight tbh

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 09:53 AM
doesn't sound like an MVP to me :lmao

OK, then, if that disqualifies him from being a top 10 player in your opinion, name 10 guys in the league who can't be shut down if an elite team with multiple elite defenders puts their main focus on shutting that guy down.

Are there really 10 of those guys in the league?

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 09:57 AM
:lol it's a stretch to say OKC has "focused" on shutting him down. They've switched a longer defender on him and that's about it.

:lol still arguing he's a top 10 player

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 10:04 AM
:lol it's a stretch to say OKC has "focused" on shutting him down. They've switched a longer defender on him and that's about it.

The whole rest of the defense is often collapsed because they aren't respecting the outside shooting. The foundation of Parker's game is penetration, and there's nowhere to penetrate to.

I'm not 100% sure he's a top 10 player, but I'm in no way sure there are 10 better guys, either. I honestly think he's had a better series than Westbrook, and I can't see any case for putting him worse than 4th on the list of point guards (behind Paul, Rose, and Rondo).

ducks
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
how many titles does steve nash have
how many losses head to head vs parker does nash have in the playoffs:flag:

resistanze
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM
He's obviously the MVP. Parker chokes donkey dick for the past 3 games and the Spurs immediately lose!

Coincidence?

MVP!

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Take that up with the "experts" who put him top 5 in the MVP votes. I haven't said he is a top 10 player.

The MVP isn't always the best player in the league (Steve Nash, for instance).

Yes, teams have focused on shutting down Tony Parker. To argue otherwise is either naive or dishonest.

Tony Parker leads Spurs offense, shuts down Clippers' Chris Paul

Spurs point guard Tony Parker led San Antonio in scoring in games 2 and 3 and has held Clippers point guard Chris Paul to 9.3 points per game.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/19/sports/la-sp-clippers-sider-20120520

Cherry pick all you want, but Tony Parker is the main reason the Spurs finished the season with home court advantage.

Putting Thabo on Parker was an adjustment. Parker was hurting them.

OKC Thunderstorm
06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Dont blame Parker. We just are a better team. Parker cant get loose, because we will not allow him to get free. It wa sonly amatter of time before we neutralized Frenchy.

Goran Dragic
The whole rest of the defense is often collapsed because they aren't respecting the outside shooting. The foundation of Parker's game is penetration, and there's nowhere to penetrate to.
:lol the ONLY part of Parker's game is penetration. If a perimeter player was a top 10 player, the other team wouldn't leave him wide open the way OKC does with Parker. His jumper isn't respected at all.

I'm not 100% sure he's a top 10 player, but I'm in no way sure there are 10 better guys, either. I honestly think he's had a better series than Westbrook, and I can't see any case for putting him worse than 4th on the list of point guards (behind Paul, Rose, and Rondo).
I consider Westbrook and Parker around the same. Neither one is in my book a top 10 player.

afireinside20
You know who you are. Get in here and explain to me how an "MVP candidate" is capable of choking as badly as Parker has. I want answers, faggots. You fucksticks told me shit like he was a top 10 player this year (:lmao) and implied he is capable of leading the Spurs to a title. I demand an explanation.

Typical Sun's fan hating. Still can't get over those losses to the Spurs? Where are the Suns championships at? Seriously, this guy shouldn't be allowed to start threads anymore!

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:19 AM
There's not a PG in the league I consider a top 10 player. Just because they have the ball more doesn't mean they are a better player.

If there was one, it would be Rondo, but it' hard to crack the top 10.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
As a Suns fan, I have all the respect in the world for Duncan and Manu. They both have been gamers who stepped up when it mattered their entire career. Parker has ridden their coattails and gotten unworthy credit his entire career.

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Typical Sun's fan hating. Still can't get over those losses to the Spurs? Where are the Suns championships at? Seriously, this guy shouldn't be allowed to start threads anymore!
You obviously don't know this guy. He's not mad at the Spurs. He's a die hard believer that PG led teams don't win championships. The Suns were/are in the same boat. He's challenging anyone to disprove him, and it's going to take a team effort (heh).

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
As a Suns fan, I have all the respect in the world for Duncan and Manu. They both have been gamers who stepped up when it mattered their entire career. Parker has ridden their coattails and gotten unworthy credit his entire career.

This is biased and inaccurate. Tony has carried the team this year. They have ridden his coattails as of late.

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 11:51 AM
This is biased and inaccurate. Tony has carried the team this year. They have ridden his coattails as of late.

This.

Up until this year, I would have agreed with that assessment, but Parker raised his game this year.

BlackSwordsMan
06-06-2012, 11:54 AM
How many people can go out there and perform the way he has after just getting divorced? :cry

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 12:19 PM
:lol the ONLY part of Parker's game is penetration. If a perimeter player was a top 10 player, the other team wouldn't leave him wide open the way OKC does with Parker. His jumper isn't respected at all.

He doesn't have 3-point range, but his 18-footer has been a huge part of the team all year long. They certainly haven't been conceding that shot to him that I've seen.

Besides the spurs, 15 teams made this year's playoffs. How many of them have a guy who can't be taken away by a great defensive team?

Definitely:

Oklahoma City -- Durant
Miami -- LeBron
Dallas -- Dirk
LA Lakers -- Kobe looked like a chucker against OKC, but he wasn't erased

Maybe:

LA Clippers -- Chris Paul, I guess? The Spurs were able to limit him pretty well, but he was injured at the time
Chicago -- Rose? Didn't play due to injury, so he counts as an incomplete
Boston -- Rondo? He's been erased before when he can't hit his jumper, but Miami hasn't been able to do it yet this year

Not as far as I can see:

Memphis
Denver
Utah
Indiana
Atlanta
New York
Philadelphia
Orlando

Besides those 7 guys, who you have above Parker by virtue of their unstoppable playoff performances?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
06-06-2012, 12:27 PM

:lol:lol:lol

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
06-06-2012, 12:30 PM
There are a few Parker fans who get pissy with me whenever I remind them of the fact Parker was outplayed by Mike C:lolnley over a year ago. I'm waiting for their opinion :madrun

And Goran Dragic the year before...

jeebus
06-06-2012, 12:38 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mpxgWqxI1qarw15o1_250.gif

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Most of you Spurs fans disgust me. Giving in so easy to this thread? What would ShoogarBear think if he read this thread? Would he ever allow some Mav Fan to diss Parker like this? No, he would dismiss Mav Fan and them call for a No Limit Army Commander thread and a return of the bravatar. All while conveniently ignoring the NFL Forum except for that 3 week period where the Redskins don't completely lick taint. Show some backbone, people!

W.W.S.B.D.
:lmao this new shtick is hilarious

Axe Murderer
06-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Most of you Spurs fans disgust me. Giving in so easy to this thread? What would ShoogarBear think if he read this thread? Would he ever allow some Mav Fan to diss Parker like this? No, he would dismiss Mav Fan and them call for a No Limit Army Commander thread and a return of the bravatar. All while conveniently ignoring the NFL Forum except for that 3 week period where the Redskins don't completely lick taint. Show some backbone, people!

W.W.S.B.D.

'ony Rand, with the showing flashes of his potential goods par per etc

Reck
06-06-2012, 12:40 PM
There are only Parker fans when he's doing well. When he shits the bed they tend to dissapear along with him. :lol

Goran Dragic
He doesn't have 3-point range, but his 18-footer has been a huge part of the team all year long. They certainly haven't been conceding that shot to him that I've seen.

Besides the spurs, 15 teams made this year's playoffs. How many of them have a guy who can't be taken away by a great defensive team?

Definitely:

Oklahoma City -- Durant
Miami -- LeBron
Dallas -- Dirk
LA Lakers -- Kobe looked like a chucker against OKC, but he wasn't erased

Maybe:

LA Clippers -- Chris Paul, I guess? The Spurs were able to limit him pretty well, but he was injured at the time
Chicago -- Rose? Didn't play due to injury, so he counts as an incomplete
Boston -- Rondo? He's been erased before when he can't hit his jumper, but Miami hasn't been able to do it yet this year

Not as far as I can see:

Memphis
Denver
Utah
Indiana
Atlanta
New York
Philadelphia
Orlando

Besides those 7 guys, who you have above Parker by virtue of their unstoppable playoff performances?
You don't think Dwight Howard is better than Parker? :lmao

Axe Murderer

Don't forget big shitty getting outplayed by

P:lolrkins
Ib:lmaok:lmao
and C:rollinllis:rollinn

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 01:07 PM
You don't think Dwight Howard is better than Parker? :lmao

Dwight Howard doesn't want the ball down the stretch and he quit on his team.

But let's say we add him to the list despite that -- that's 8 so far. Who are 9 and 10?

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Dwight Howard doesn't want the ball down the stretch and he quit on his team.
:lol it's a yes/no question. Do you seriously think Tony Parker is a better basketball player than Dwight Howard? Yes or no.

But let's say we add him to the list despite that -- that's 8 so far. Who are 9 and 10?
Carmelo Anthony
LaMarcus Aldridge
KG
Deron Williams
Dwyane Wade

Just to name a few. One shortened regular season that Parker overachieved in doesn't make him a top 10 player :lol

ElNono
06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
When you're playing against a guy known as "Westchuck", yet that guy is actually dropping more dimes than you, the viability of suicide shouldn't be ruled out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
:lmao Horse
:lmao complaining about Goran calling him a certain slur

baseline bum
06-06-2012, 01:19 PM
fuk yo Mike Conley clown.

Reck
06-06-2012, 01:19 PM
:lol Goran Dragic banned.

ElNono
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
:lol banned

sonic21
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
it's manu's fault imo.

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
:lol it's a yes/no question. Do you seriously think Tony Parker is a better basketball player than Dwight Howard? Yes or no.

I think Howard is more talented without a doubt, but after the shit he pulled this year, I'm not sure he helps you win more. A guy who sabotaged a team that was built around him? In the immortal words of KD, "That's messed up."

But sure, let's suppose he turns it around next year, and actually starts benefiting his team again. He goes back up ahead of Parker. So we'll make him part of the top 8.

Carmelo Anthony
LaMarcus Aldridge
Deron Williams

What have they won? Parker led his team to a tie for the best record in the league and through the first two rounds of the playoffs without blinking.

Of those, Williams has the best case, because he led his team to the conference finals in 2007. But he hasn't been back, and he hasn't even made the playoffs since 2009. He's a terrific player, and his ceiling is higher, but I'm not ranking him higher until he shows what he can do with a winning team again. Feel free to laugh at me if you want, I can take it.

KG
Dwyane Wade

Both of those guys have been better in the past. KG is putting out a heroic effort out there, but like Duncan, I just don't think he's better any more. Rondo is the guy there, just like Parker is the guy for the Spurs.

Wade isn't having to carry the load on his team, LeBron is. And he hasn't looked right this year -- he's looked a step slower, and he hasn't always known what to do with the refs not bailing him out. He's still getting his points, but the degree of difficulty as a #2 guy is a bit different. Still, OK. Let's call him #9 on the list of guys better than Parker.

Just to name a few. One shortened regular season that Parker overachieved in doesn't make him a top 10 player :lol
Compared with who's out there in the field, I don't feel like it's that crazy calling Parker a borderline Top 10 player. He did a lot of incredible things this year that nobody thought he was capable of, or I wouldn't have him in my Top 20. If he comes back next year as 2010-2011 Tony Parker, then he'll fall back out of my Top 20 all over again. But as of today, that's where I've got him.

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 01:49 PM
:lol Goran Dragic banned.

What did he get banned for?

hater
:lmao banned

:lmao what a faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE
Calling Horse a fat beanword

Reck
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM

Pissing off mookie crew most likely.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Pissing off mookie crew most likely.
Nope.

Brazil
06-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned ? :lol

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Calling Horse a fat beanword

Oops. :lol

jjktkk
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Banned. Nice job Goran. :lol

DMC
06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
People are overlooking the moving of the goalposts from "MVP candidate" to "top 10 player in the league".

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 03:48 PM
People are overlooking the moving of the goalposts from "MVP candidate" to "top 10 player in the league".
You don't think a legit MVP candidate is generally a top 10 player in the league? :lmao

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2012, 03:51 PM
He was the best player on the second best team record wise, that's why he should have at least been mentioned in the MVP discussion. I'm not even a big supporter of his, and I don't think he deserved it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
I think "Best player on best regular season team" has been proven a bad barometer for MVP candidates in certain circumstances. If the best team distributes scoring extremely well like San Antonio does and doesn't rely on one player THAT much more than other players, then that team simply doesn't have any MVP candidates on it, a la the 2006 Pistons. The fact Billups was an MVP candidate in 2006 was a joke.

Riddler
06-06-2012, 03:58 PM
lol banned.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM
lol banned.
Na, it's just DMC changing his email address which turns his screen name black and then changing his user title to "banned" :lol

DMC
06-06-2012, 04:02 PM
lol banned.
:lmao

faggot

Don't I get you every single time with that?

Riddler
06-06-2012, 04:05 PM
:lmao

faggot

Don't I get you every single time with that?
I think that says more about you than it does about me, Mr. 20,000 strong and still grey, sittin there switchin emails feeling like a thug cuz I ain't got nothin else to do :lol

DMC
06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
I think that says more about you than it does about me, Mr. 20,000 strong and still grey, sittin there switchin emails feeling like a thug :lol

http://www.grandslamflyfishing.com/tinymce_asset/file/6/Setting_the_hook.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Tony is an all star PG who rode Duncan to 3 rings.. That is not an insult to Tony it's just the way it is.. But he can play a hell of a lot better than he has the last 3 games. He was a legit reg season MVP candidate..

Alot better players than Tony have choked in the playoffs..

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/526/215/136830110_crop_650x440.jpg?1326388784

OZWIN
06-06-2012, 04:42 PM
He will have a big game tonight tbhIt all depends on Parker...if he has a good game then they win. :hat

Bobby Peru
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Parker has fans???

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

the real PG is in Boston

DMC
It's probably not as much a choke job as it is trying to play outside of his game. Maybe the same thing, but I consider choking to be the inability to do things you normally do, when the pressure is on. Tony plays well under pressure. For some reason, maybe the "it's your team now" shit from Pop, Tony is too focused on hero ball. He's ignored wide open shooters in favor of going 1 on 3. Normally the Spurs find those guys and get a good look. No so recently.

OZWIN
Parker has fans???

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

the real PG is in BostonRondo getting better at shooting...watch the fuck out. :toast

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 04:45 PM

He finished about right in the MVP voting IMO. Some of the players who are better than he is didn't have MVP-candidate seasons. Rose was hurt, Rondo had a shitty regular season, Howard stabbed his team in the back, then quit on it, Dirk phoned in half the regular season, Wade didn't look very MVP-like as the second-best player on a team that finished with a worse record.

I think #5 in the MVP voting was perfectly justified.

Did he deserve to win MVP over LeBron and Durant? No. But everyone knew that.

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 06:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_thabo_sefolosha.jpg

/thread

Brazil
06-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I think "Best player on best regular season team" has been proven a bad barometer for MVP candidates in certain circumstances. If the best team distributes scoring extremely well like San Antonio does and doesn't rely on one player THAT much more than other players, then that team simply doesn't have any MVP candidates on it, a la the 2006 Pistons. The fact Billups was an MVP candidate in 2006 was a joke.

I agree with that but nonetheless he had a great RS, you cannot overlook the fact he has lead the Spurs the whole season (with manu being on the injured list a significant amount of time). We cannot also deny the fact he made his team mates better during that stretch. There is no shame to say he deserved to be among those who were getting votes for MVP.

As far as the POs, most of the teams are trying the same tactic than OKC to limit parker, most of them failed but OKC is a legit championship team so they are getting what they wanted.

Parker is not a franchise player, he is not a Wade, Dirk, Shaq, Garnet... kind of player that can produce whatever you throw at them. (I obviously hope he will prove otherwise). This doesn't mean that he is not a great nba player and that he didn't deserve the praise he received so far.

DMC
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_thabo_sefolosha.jpg

/thread
Where do you live?

Brazil
06-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Where do you live?

Seattle of course

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Where do you live?

I can't seem to understand why Spurs fans can't seem to figure why Tony Parker been trash since game 2. It's not that hard to figure out, first two games Westbrook was playing defense on Tony Parker. Obviously Tony was too much for westbrook because he just had to no answer. Last three games 80% of the time Thabo Sefolosha was on Tony Parker( DING DING DING). You understand now? Only time Tony Parker scores:

1. When Derek Fisher is in for Thabo.
2. When Tony parker does a pick and roll( rarely scores now from it anyway)
3. When westbrook is back on him.

KD4MVP
06-06-2012, 06:36 PM
There's not a PG in the league I consider a top 10 player. Just because they have the ball more doesn't mean they are a better player.

If there was one, it would be Rondo, but it' hard to crack the top 10.

Rose when healthy, and CP3 are easily top 10 players.

Spurs9
06-06-2012, 08:18 PM
He will have a big game tonight tbh

6-8 14 points 5 assist in 8 minutes so far.....

Brazil
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM
dok better than lefty :lol

Latarian Milton
06-06-2012, 08:32 PM
failed attempt @ humor imho, parker just slapped the OP right in the face with his god-like performances tonight. 17pts + 5 assists in just the 1st MF'N quarter, Tony MVParker

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 08:36 PM
DoK is going to totally shat on tonight by GNSF. :lol :lol :lol

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM
DoK is going to totally shat on tonight by GNSF. :lol :lol :lol

Still lots of basketball left, tbh.

Brazil
06-06-2012, 09:08 PM
21 pts 3 reb 10 assists 3 stl at half not too shabby

ElNono
06-06-2012, 09:09 PM

48 min game... there's still 24 to go, plenty of time to surrender, tbh

DPG21920
06-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I c what u did there

Brazil
06-06-2012, 09:20 PM
48 min game... there's still 24 to go, plenty of time to surrender, tbh

yeah his job is done spurs are finished okc got this

Brazil
06-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Wtf timmmmmm come on !!!!!!!!

Reck
06-06-2012, 10:27 PM
lol parker. What a pathetic bitch

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2012, 10:30 PM

:lmao:lmao Parker
:lmao 4 points in the 2nd half
:lmao choke

FkLA
06-06-2012, 10:34 PM

This is why you shouldve just stfu until the game was over. Fuckin french faggot was nowhere to be found when the Thunder made their run in the 3rd. Fuck. :cry

Samuel Eto'o
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
tbh duncan is more to blame the Parker. He was atrocious...

ElNono
06-06-2012, 10:39 PM

12-27, 8 pts, 2 ast in the 2nd half... you could see the choke coming from a mile away... been the story the last 4 games...

Brazil
06-06-2012, 10:40 PM
12-27, 8 pts, 2 ast in the 2nd half... you could see the choke coming from a mile away... been the story the last 4 games...

euh u want to talk about the great Manu performance tonite tbh fwiw ?

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
tbh duncan is more to blame the Parker. He was atrocious...

They were just worn out. Thunder had all the energy and the aggression in the second half.

Brazil
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
This is why you shouldve just stfu until the game was over. Fuckin french faggot was nowhere to be found when the Thunder made their run in the 3rd. Fuck. :cry

saying that 21 10 was not too shabby at half is not like I declared he was the new MJ reincarnation

if you read the thread I said before the game (and I even said well before this season) that TP is not the kind of player that can be the best player of a championship team.

Reck
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM
:lol Brazil
:lol Parker running his mouth about Westbrook and proceding to get shut down
:lol shinks under pressure
:lol unloading in the first half and choking when it mattered
:lol France pride and joy

Brazil
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Shadow u r really one of the worst ST poster ever

:lol I don't hate Kobe and yet I spend my time to take a shot at him every single opportunity
:lol France smack
:lol Spurs next year will be worst than the Bobcats
:lol knicks fan

Reck
06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
I love to get fucked in my frenchy smelly ass

:cry

ElNono
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
euh u want to talk about the great Manu performance tonite tbh fwiw ?

Manu isn't in the "MVP conversation" or is the anointed "team leader"... I know you want to deflect, but it's time to hear the music...

FkLA
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
saying that 21 10 was not too shabby at half is not like I declared he was the new MJ reincarnation

if you read the thread I said before the game (and I even said well before this season) that TP is not the kind of player that can be the best player of a championship team.

Admit he shrivels up when the going gets tough. Admit he is easily the worst big game player out of the Big 3.

Reck
06-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Manu isn't in the "MVP conversation" or is the anointed "team leader"... I know you want to deflect, but it's time to hear the music...

Admit he shrivels up when the going gets tough. Admit he is easily the biggest big game player out of the Big 3.

All you will get from Brazil is deflection and dumbass :lol:lol tidbits that doesn't make a lick of sense.

:lolWorst poster on ST history
:lolKnicks fan

That's telling me. :lmao

Brazil
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM

some time I have the feeling u guys don't want to read what I'm writing.

I said many times that TP is not a franchise player capable to lead a team to a championship. He is not capable to deliver no matter what a great team is sending at him. OKC is a fucking great team athletic, talented, hard etc...

He deserved to in mvp conversation during the RS but he is no Durant, Dirk, Wade...

I'm not deflecting you are acting like I'm the typical homer sorry I'm not. I know TP's limitations.

You will notice I don't start 50 threads on Manu shitting the bed. I'm a fan of Manu even after his bad games and tonite he had a bad game. I'm not not mad at him, except for Bonner no Spurs players are hiding themselves.

Brazil
06-06-2012, 11:23 PM
All you will get from Brazil is deflection and dumbass :lol:lol tidbits that doesn't make a lick of sense.

:lolWorst poster on ST history
:lolKnicks fan

That's telling me. :lmao

u don't have made one argument that makes any sense

u are just good at saying pathetic, smelly ass, fucked in the ass, faggot... I'm not American and English is my third language but I'm pretty sure you could diversify a bit your vocabulary

jag
06-06-2012, 11:24 PM
it's a stretch to say OKC has "focused" on shutting him down. They've switched a longer defender on him and that's about it.

wow...

FkLA
06-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Admit he shrivels up when the going gets tough. Admit he is easily the worst big game player out of the Big 3.

Reck
06-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey Brazil, why you mad at me? You and I were cool once.

Did the hate start when I called Parker a Mental midget? Or was it when I said Soccer was a pretty boring sport that got you all riled up? That's when I started noticing you taking shot at me out of nowhere. Chill my dude.

I only troll the trollable. You make it pretty easy for me.

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 11:31 PM
This spur team had worst defense then the phoenix suns...all offense no defense NONE LOL

Brazil
06-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Hey Brazil, why you mad at me? You and I were cool once.

Did the hate start when I called Parker a Mental midget? Or was it when I said Soccer was a pretty boring sport that got you all riled up? That's when I started noticing you taking shot at me out of nowhere. Chill my dude.

I only troll the trollable. You make it pretty easy for me.

:lol at thinking I'm mad at somebody on a message board
:lol at thinking u r trolling me when I started to take shot at you

I'm cool with you shadow no problem, just not a big fan of some of your takes but we are cool. this is the nba forum after all :toast

jag
06-06-2012, 11:45 PM
This spur team had worst defense then the phoenix suns...all offense no defense NONE LOL

You know how I know you just became an NBA fan?

Reck
06-06-2012, 11:46 PM
:lol at thinking I'm mad at somebody on a message board
:lol at thinking u r trolling me when I started to take shot at you

I'm cool with you shadow no problem, just not a big fan of some of your takes but we are cool. this is the nba forum after all :toast

Cool, that settles our back and forth bickering. :lol

Reck
06-06-2012, 11:47 PM
You know how I know you just became an NBA fan?

Look at his other post he made about the Spurs having 0 rings. :lol

Brazil
06-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Admit he shrivels up when the going gets tough.

I don't think he shrivels up (whatever does that mean)

Admit he is easily the worst big game player out of the Big 3.

You want me to admit he is inferior to Tim Duncan, the greatest pf to ever play the game ? :lol yeah I admit it

You want me to admit that Manu over his career is better in big games than TP :lmao we are talking about one of the most prolific closer of the nba in his prime who lead his team to a gold medal in the olympics ? right ? :lol