PDA

View Full Version : Pop & Brown

conversekid
06-23-2005, 06:26 PM
I am sick of hearing about how good of friends Pop and Brown are. I'm sick of hearing how they just had lunch together or dinner together or how they love each other.

Have dinner this summer; right now it's a war and time to act like enemies. This love fest is sickening.

Pistonssuckthebigone
06-23-2005, 06:27 PM
true, I don't understand how Pop can like Brown. I'd kick Brown in the face if I ever saw him in person

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 06:27 PM
good thing its the last game then so you can be done hearing about it.

bdubya
06-23-2005, 06:49 PM
true, I don't understand how Pop can like Brown. I'd kick Brown in the face if I ever saw him in person

Would he have to sell you a fake at the 3-point line first?

http://www.thefilebucket.com/userfiles/salmonela/bowen_szczerbiak.gif

CHAMPS AGAIN
06-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I am sick of hearing about how good of friends Pop and Brown are. I'm sick of hearing how they just had lunch together or dinner together or how they love each other.

Have dinner this summer; right now it's a war and time to act like enemies. This love fest is sickening.

It's a basketball game not war :idiot

conversekid
06-23-2005, 08:00 PM
No love during an NBA championship! If the opponent falls, let his team pick him up... if your friend is on the other team or the coach, then consider them the enemy. Punch them in the mouth. Kiss and make up later. If I'm an idiot, so is Ice Man, because he said the same thing about friends and basketball.