PDA

View Full Version : Woke up this morning ...

OKC Thunderstorm
06-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Woke up this morning, kicked my cousin Tina out the bed. (As my grandpappy used to say second cousins dont count).Threw her panties in her face. Got up and looked outside the window of my trailer home, and saw some dark ominous clouds in the distance. Living right smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley, warm weather, storm clouds in a trailer park, dark clouds can be a deadly combination.
Then I saw a flash of light. Uh, Oh lightning. For a moment, I was shook, but then I remembered after the lightining, comes the THUNDER. And I grew strength. Those dark clouds were just a symbol of the end of one so called dynasty and the start of another. And when Thunder rolls tonight, the Spur fans here and across the nation, will feel that rumble and they will know that the THUNDER has arrived and the Spurs are dead.

Enjoy the last day of your fool's gold season spur fan. For me and Thunder nation the party is just beginning. I'm shooting my guns tonight. Yee-haw!!!! :toast

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
:lmao not man enough to post this in the Spurs Forum

DMC
06-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Naruto lives in OKC now.

UZER
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
KOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/whitenoise/files/2010/09/kirk-yelling-at-kahn-300x274.jpg

NRHector
06-06-2012, 11:29 AM
you woke up this morning and watched Naruto?

Spur_Fanatic
06-06-2012, 11:29 AM
LOL, the guy switched to the Thunder now?

Kool/Culby/Luva are all alike.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Did you feel like P. Diddy?

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2012, 11:39 AM
KOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/whitenoise/files/2010/09/kirk-yelling-at-kahn-300x274.jpg

Dude seriously ask yourself if Kool really gave a fuck about being pinked why is he still posting as Kool. Better yet confirm with Kori....

I stay true to being pinked. You guys totally misread my character you thought I would care...I enjoyed that moonlit night when Kori fucked Kool....felt good to me.:lol

Goran Dragic
06-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Did you feel like P. Diddy?
Venti with the late 2009/early 2010 humor goods

Kai
06-06-2012, 11:45 AM
RwPMKozHPCM

LnGrrrR
06-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Dude seriously ask yourself if Kool really gave a fuck about being pinked why is he still posting as Kool. Better yet confirm with Kori....

I stay true to being pinked. You guys totally misread my character you thought I would care...I enjoyed that moonlit night when Kori fucked Kool....felt good to me.:lol

Actually, you misunderstand. We're just happy to not have your horrible threads spoiling the forum. We don't care if you post. :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Actually, you misunderstand. We're just happy to not have your horrible threads spoiling the forum. We don't care if you post. :toast

Fair enough...I am a muthafucker....:lol.

Now back to business....I'm very conflicted on who I want to win it all now that team is out. My rationale is based on the old battleship game strategy....if Boston wins this will force Dr Buss' hand to go big and ship Bynum and Gasol out. They hate Boston too much...maybe even just seeing Boston make the.finals will be.enough.to push Dr Buss over the edge to spend whatever. Also I think if Boston loses then LA has a real good chance to snag Ray Alllen and pair him with Kobe, Dwight, and Deron.

If OKC wins I'm fine as well..as long as they take out.the Spurs...we just gotta make sure them lil niggas don't get to cocky. If Boston stops Lebron then I owe them niggas a debt of gratitude.

My mission in this order is to stop the Spurs, stop Lebron, stop Boston, and then OKC....:toast

Twisted_Dawg
06-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Woke up this morning, kicked my cousin Tina out the bed. (As my grandpappy used to say second cousins dont count).Threw her panties in her face. Got up and looked outside the window of my trailer home, and saw some dark ominous clouds in the distance. Living right smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley, warm weather, storm clouds in a trailer park, dark clouds can be a deadly combination.
Then I saw a flash of light. Uh, Oh lightning. For a moment, I was shook, but then I remembered after the lightining, comes the THUNDER. And I grew strength. Those dark clouds were just a symbol of the end of one so called dynasty and the start of another. And when Thunder rolls tonight, the Spur fans here and across the nation, will feel that rumble and they will know that the THUNDER has arrived and the Spurs are dead.

Enjoy the last day of your fool's gold season spur fan. For me and Thunder nation the party is just beginning. I'm shooting my guns tonight. Yee-haw!!!! :toast

Amazing. These cunts have a team for four fucking years and they act like they belong.

cantthinkofanything
06-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Amazing. These cunts have a team for four fucking years and they act like they belong.

Well, that's the thing about sports right? It's not subjective. You win...you belong.