PDA

View Full Version : Motivation for our SPURS

spursnatic
06-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Okay so I live in OKC but I can't stand the Thunder...Here on the SportsAnimal Radio Talk Show they are already talking about a Parade and sizing up Rings for the Thunder?...Someone with inside connects needs to relay this info to our guys?...We could really use some motivation and shit like this from all these Homers could really do the trick!!!...GO SPURS GO!""!...

Jimcs50
06-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Okay so I live in OKC but I can't stand the Thunder...Here on the SportsAnimal Radio Talk Show they are already talking about a Parade and sizing up Rings for the Thunder?...Someone with inside connects needs to relay this info to our guys?...We could really use some motivation and shit like this from all these Homers could really do the trick!!!...GO SPURS GO!""!...

Wow, now the Spurs have some motivation to win tonight.

:p:

weebo
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Spurs don't need any extra motivation. It's win or go home--that simple.

Poolboy5623
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
They should be talking parade in OKC, tbh....I cant say I blame them. My guess is the Tony Parker lead Spurs will come out and treat the next game like its the pre-season and then Jax will come in and go all out with Manu..but the game will be basically decided by then....it doesnt make you any less of a fan to be realistic..I havent been a "homer" since I was 10 or 12 years old..this Spurs team is D O N E.

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
cool. parade talk. rookie mistake. I hope you are right.

any links to these radios?

Durant 35
06-06-2012, 12:25 PM
If spurs need extra motivation for a game 6 in the conference finals something is seriously wrong....

dynamodr3w
06-06-2012, 12:29 PM
tweet it to the san antonio spurs twitter

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 12:30 PM
If spurs need extra motivation for a game 6 in the conference finals something is seriously wrong....

you must have missed game 5

Darius Bieber
06-06-2012, 01:09 PM
The team is just too good for the city. Send the Thunder back to Seattle and give OKC the Bobcats. It's just a rookie mistake.

Durant 35
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
The team is just too good for the city. Send the Thunder back to Seattle and give OKC the Bobcats. It's just a rookie mistake.

Yeah send a team back to seattle where they didn't support the team while OKC sell out every game

Darius Bieber
06-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Pretty sure if the Thunder played like the Bobcats, the fanbase would be completely gone.

BC3
06-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Oklahoma City as a city is really nothing special. Nothing that separates it from any other relatively medium to large american city. This Thunder team is special though. Too bad they have an average city for their HQ. Don't know how long they can maintain this. That is really what matters in the end. Look at the Mavericks. They win one and then what happens to them? Spurs on the other hand have won way more than just one. I realize this season is not over for the spurs but yeah you know whats up.

Though that is probably why OKC fans rally for the team. OKC feels isolated and needs validation. Seattle on the other hand could care less for sports. Seattle appears to have more going for it than just that, which is a bit rare or harder to evolve into for an american city.

Durant 35
06-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Pretty sure if the Thunder played like the Bobcats, the fanbase would be completely gone.

Shows how little you know, we were selling out games even when we sucked at the start.

cheguevara
06-06-2012, 01:39 PM
question is how many people are gonna die at thunder alley tonight after the Thunder victory?

Darius Bieber
06-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Shows how little you know, we were selling out games even when we sucked at the start.

Not as bad as the Bobcats.

spursnatic
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Oklahoma City as a city is really nothing special. Nothing that separates it from any other relatively medium to large american city. This Thunder team is special though. Too bad they have an average city for their HQ. Don't know how long they can maintain this. That is really what matters in the end. Look at the Mavericks. They win one and then what happens to them? Spurs on the other hand have won way more than just one. I realize this season is not over for the spurs but yeah you know whats up.

Though that is probably why OKC fans rally for the team. OKC feels isolated and needs validation. Seattle on the other hand could care less for sports. Seattle appears to have more going for it than just that, which is a bit rare or harder to evolve into for an american city.Yeah but check this out...Nobody in OKC gave a Fuck about B Ball til this team showed up here, now all of the sudden they think they know everything about the Game...Super Fucking Homers....

BC3
06-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah but check this out...Nobody in OKC gave a Fuck about B Ball til this team showed up here, now all of the sudden they think they know everything about the Game...Super Fucking Homers....

Hah yeah truth but I guess they figured out that having to depend on the Sooners for winning was a lost cause.

Whoever had those super observational insights to bring a team from Seattle to OKC probably figured that into their math.