PDA

View Full Version : Sara from Political survey group

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I am so tired of this bitch calling my cell phone. I'll bet I've gotten the same call 100 times. Motherfuckers spoof the number so it's never the same one. I have to answer unknown numbers a lot because of work so I always answer. After searching it on the internet it's apparently a scam (of course) they ask a few recorded political questions(to get by the no call list) then tell you that you won a cruise and then some guy from india or nigeria or somewhere gets on the phone and apparently they are trolling for credit card info. Fuck! I'm almost ready to go through the whole process just so I can verbally rip the throat out of the cocksucker that finally picks up the phone.

cantthinkofanything
06-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I am so tired of this bitch calling my cell phone. I'll bet I've gotten the same call 100 times. Motherfuckers spoof the number so it's never the same one. I have to answer unknown numbers a lot because of work so I always answer. After searching it on the internet it's apparently a scam (of course) they ask a few recorded political questions(to get by the no call list) then tell you that you won a cruise and then some guy from india or nigeria or somewhere gets on the phone and apparently they are trolling for credit card info. Fuck! I'm almost ready to go through the whole process just so I can verbally rip the throat out of the cocksucker that finally picks up the phone.

Keep insisting that you'll only give the number to Sara.

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Keep insisting that you'll only give the number to Sara.

:lmao

good idea! Maybe tell him that she already has my number and I'm not giving it to her until she sexts me a picture of her tits...

bus driver
06-06-2012, 04:40 PM
just go through it.

Spur|n|Austin
06-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I get the exact damn call too.. I like the tit idea.

JudynTX
06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I've been getting the same kind of calls too. And you can't block the numbers on iPhone. Fucking bullshit.

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I've been getting the same kind of calls too. And you can't block the numbers on iPhone. Fucking bullshit.

There is actually a free app for blocking numbers but it doesn't work with this bitch because they are spoofing the numbers and change it every time.

SpurinDallas
06-06-2012, 04:50 PM
She's my cute neighbor

JudynTX
06-07-2012, 02:38 PM
There is actually a free app for blocking numbers but it doesn't work with this bitch because they are spoofing the numbers and change it every time.

What's the name of the free app?

She's my cute neighbor

:lol

RandomGuy
06-07-2012, 04:30 PM

I get about one of those per day. I have started trying to block all the numbers, but that is like trying to put all of mouse's sock puppets on ignore.

It is beginning to drive me nuts, and by "nuts" I mean "creating the urge to drive an icepick through the back of someone's skull and wiggle it around".

j/k, but not by much. :bang

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2012, 05:36 PM
I've gotten the same call too. Is yours from a 360 area code?

mrsmaalox
06-07-2012, 06:01 PM
I get a call from Steve from Home Security every single day. And every day I say, "Steve! Dude, stop calling me!" and he just never gives up.

scott
06-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I get Sara and Steve! I'm glad I"m not the only one. The numbers are always from Washington State.

Fuck Sara and Steve!

Das Texan
06-08-2012, 09:59 AM
ya i'm getting the same shit.

i'm annoyed as shit by it. i need a good spiel for the next time to if anything else, entertain me.

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2012, 10:27 AM
What's the name of the free app?

:lol

Oops. I was told there was one but I hadn't tried to download it. When I checked on it there isn't one in the app store. Apparently you have to jailbreak your phone and then get an app off of cydia. Unfortunately this probably still wouldn't work with Sara since they are spoofing numbers and change them every time.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
btw this is the number me and other people I know have gotten when they call:

360-474-3939

fyi

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2012, 11:55 AM
btw this is the number me and other people I know have gotten when they call:

360-474-3939

fyi

Sara has called me from a different number every time.

marini martini
06-08-2012, 12:04 PM
I never answer calls with an unknown area code. I have my reject phone call message set to say "leave me the fuck alone"