PDA

View Full Version : worse at being rejected?

Trill Clinton
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
men or women?

i gotta go with men. i've seen it with my own eyes. a dude will try to talk to a female and if she isn't feelin' him, he'll respond by cussing her out or try some silly shit like assaulting her.

since i'm handsome i've never been turned down so i can't relate to the anger these men go through.

ladies feel free to share some stories, cuz I know you have them, of men acting like little bitches when you don't give them the time of day.

fellas who have been rejected, how did you handle the situation? was it with style and grace or did you throw a tantrum?

eyeh8u
06-06-2012, 05:22 PM
mCiS_CMShRs

DMC
06-06-2012, 06:17 PM
So how many men have you rejected lately?

djohn2oo8
06-06-2012, 06:33 PM
men or women?

i gotta go with men. i've seen it with my own eyes. a dude will try to talk to a female and if she isn't feelin' him, he'll respond by cussing her out or try some silly shit like assaulting her.

since i'm handsome i've never been turned down so i can't relate to the anger these men go through.

ladies feel free to share some stories, cuz I know you have them, of men acting like little bitches when you don't give them the time of day.

fellas who have been rejected, how did you handle the situation? was it with style and grace or did you throw a tantrum?
I just moved on to the next. No big deal. However, I have seen women be just as bad or even worse than men at being rejected. A couple of friends who happened to girls asked me out and i told em no b/c just didn't see them as anything. Next time I saw them in class I spoke to them, but they ignored me there, and everywhere else I saw them after that. One even said " I only asked you out to be nice, I didn't really like you" when she asked if I was with anybody :lol

Reck
06-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I met a girl at an Insurance class I took 2 or so years ago liked her, got to know her abit and asked her out over lunch and she said she was already with someone else. We have remained friends since then.

Only reason I fell compell to ask her out was because we had chemistry and had lots of things in common and she gave me no semblance that she was with another. She even flirted and shit.

Didn't take it to heart imo. Sometimes you hit and most of the times you miss. Gotta keep it rolling man.

Avante
06-07-2012, 04:12 AM
I learned early on that I had it when it came to girls. Always had a girlfriend. That didn't change once I started hitting the bars. My weapon was the dance, I'm a dancer. Women love a dancer. Yes contest winning type stuff.

I was never rejected because I never made the first move. If they didn't make a move there was no move. I was a counterpuncher, I worked off their lead. I knew there was a very good chance I 'd score with somebody before 2am. I had no need to do anything but wait. Yep, a vulture would fit.

The Reckoning
06-07-2012, 06:35 AM
I learned early on that I had it when it came to girls. Always had a girlfriend. That didn't change once I started hitting the bars. My weapon was the dance, I'm a dancer. Women love a dancer. Yes contest winning type stuff.

I was never rejected because I never made the first move. If they didn't make a move there was no move. I was a counterpuncher, I worked off their lead. I knew there was a very good chance I 'd score with somebody before 2am. I had no need to do anything but wait. Yep, a vulture would fit.

:lmao

youre so full of shit

TE
06-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Never been rejected because I've never put myself in that position. I am selective with the ladies I associate with, so I choose wisely who I want to extend any sort of communication outside of being a mere acquaintance.

TE
06-07-2012, 06:39 AM

youre so full of shit

Razon/Avante is the biggest loser faggot on this site. No need in even wasting precious thoughts or time.

Avante
06-07-2012, 06:41 AM

youre so full of shit

No not really. You really think it's all that hard to pick up girls? It isn't at all. Actually if you are clean, have good teeth a little $$$$, a sense of humor and a tight ass it's a cinch. If you are dirty, have bad breath, no $$$$$ and run your mouth, and a baggy butt.................

man on wire
06-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Never been rejected because I've never put myself in that position. I am selective with the ladies I associate with, so I choose wisely who I want to extend any sort of communication outside of being a mere acquaintance.

I know lots of guys who also go for the uglies to better their oddds.

Avante
06-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Razon/Avante is the biggest loser faggot on this site. No need in even wasting precious thoughts or time.

Look at your history, what's with all the wahwahwah?

paste...

Re: As A Former Suns Fan.. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5960877#post5960877)

:lmao OP is a faggot

It appears everyone is a faggot. What a punk ass bitch:rolleyes

bus driver
06-07-2012, 09:14 AM
i say men, cause most of them are losers.
a girl can fart and there will be 100 guys saying she likes him

Trill Clinton
06-07-2012, 09:36 AM

:lol

Only dancing I do when I go out is to the slow jams. Can't get too sweaty dancing to that up tempo stuff.

cantthinkofanything
06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Back in the day, I was known for my walk. Strut actually. I never had to verbally ask a woman for favors. It was all said with the sway of my hips, the back and forth of my shoulders, the smooth arcs of my hands and a slight tilt of my head. Hey, you can't get rejected if you don't have to actually say anything. But even though my mouth wasn't asking, my body was demanding. And the women, they all obeyed. At first, I had no idea the effect my walk had on women but one morning, after a long night of passionate lovemaking, my lady of choice filled me in. She said the moment she saw me walk across the floor, she had to have me. From that point on, I worked on my strut every day. Whether it was going down to the corner store for an O'Henry or just a short trip to the loo, I was in "pick-up mode". But I never let my walk get out of hand. Never let it look too eager...too greedy. Just right. It was a 400 meter race and the first pass through the room was only the first lap. I would usually identify my mark within seconds of entering the room. 5/10 times, she'd approach me before I could even get into the second lap. If not, I didn't let it bother me but kept the same strut for laps 2 and 3. One the very rare occasion, my girl still didn't have the courage to approach me, I had the kick to get it done. The final 100 meant I was in full "strut it out" mode. The sway in my hips and the movement in my shoulders and arms would exaggerate. My head would tilt a little more. Sometimes, my penis would bulge with anticipation. Of course, this only added to my allure. I could be confident that I would never make cross the finish line alone. Yep, you could say I was a Panther on the prowl and every bird in the joint flew to beat of my black velvety walk. And one of those lucky birds would get to be devoured by my carnivorous gyrations of love.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I met a girl at an Insurance class I took 2 or so years ago liked her, got to know her abit and asked her out over lunch and she said she was already with someone else. We have remained friends since then.

Only reason I fell compell to ask her out was because we had chemistry and had lots of things in common and she gave me no semblance that she was with another. She even flirted and shit.

Didn't take it to heart imo. Sometimes you hit and most of the times you miss. Gotta keep it rolling man.
Female 101 tbh. They love this shit, love flirting. Many girls will give all signs that they want you and then they're with someone :lol. They love the attention and the reassurance of their attractiveness, you know how insecure most girls can be. Girls always like to be wanted.

Trill Clinton
06-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Back in the day, I was known for my walk. Strut actually. I never had to verbally ask a woman for favors. It was all said with the sway of my hips, the back and forth of my shoulders, the smooth arcs of my hands and a slight tilt of my head. Hey, you can't get rejected if you don't have to actually say anything. But even though my mouth wasn't asking, my body was demanding. And the women, they all obeyed. At first, I had no idea the effect my walk had on women but one morning, after a long night of passionate lovemaking, my lady of choice filled me in. She said the moment she saw me walk across the floor, she had to have me. From that point on, I worked on my strut every day. Whether it was going down to the corner store for an O'Henry or just a short trip to the loo, I was in "pick-up mode". But I never let my walk get out of hand. Never let it look too eager...too greedy. Just right. It was a 400 meter race and the first pass through the room was only the first lap. I would usually identify my mark within seconds of entering the room. 5/10 times, she'd approach me before I could even get into the second lap. If not, I didn't let it bother me but kept the same strut for laps 2 and 3. One the very rare occasion, my girl still didn't have the courage to approach me, I had the kick to get it done. The final 100 meant I was in full "strut it out" mode. The sway in my hips and the movement in my shoulders and arms would exaggerate. My head would tilt a little more. Sometimes, my penis would bulge with anticipation. Of course, this only added to my allure. I could be confident that I would never make cross the finish line alone. Yep, you could say I was a Panther on the prowl and every bird in the joint flew to beat of my black velvety walk. And one of those lucky birds would get to be devoured by my carnivorous gyrations of love.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/19579.gif

Reck
06-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Female 101 tbh. They love this shit, love flirting. Many girls will give all signs that they want you and then they're with someone :lol. They love the attention and the reassurance of their attractiveness, you know how insecure most girls can be. Girls always like to be wanted.

Yep, so true.

Something I had to learn the hard way. :lol

tlongII
06-07-2012, 02:48 PM
You will find this hard to believe, but I've been rejected numerous times. It's all good though.

z0sa
06-07-2012, 02:56 PM
average-grade and above women are worse simply because they're used to doing all the rejecting.

as a dude you absolutely cannot care about getting rejected or you will be a loser for your entire life. like rascal.

TE
06-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I know lots of guys who also go for the uglies to better their oddds.

Yeah, but I don't think I've gone for outright ugly chicks. To me, a 6 or 7 is good for me. I'm more into personalities.

TE
06-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Look at your history, what's with all the wahwahwah?

paste...

Re: As A Former Suns Fan.. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5960877#post5960877)

:lmao OP is a faggot

It appears everyone is a faggot. What a punk ass bitch:rolleyes

I'm just messing with you man. :lol

DisAsTerBot
06-07-2012, 03:22 PM
men or women?

lol black people

Trill Clinton
06-07-2012, 03:55 PM
lol black people

what is up with white people's obsession with black people here? geesh.

cantthinkofanything
06-07-2012, 04:20 PM
what is up with white people's obsession with black people here? geesh.

Humor me for a sec...

Close your eyes. You're in the jungle. Birds are chirping high in the trees, monkeys are chattering in the branches, maybe you hear the distant rush of a river.

You hear something beating two sticks together and saying "woo be doo...woo be doo". You assume it's a native speaking his tribal language. You then hear the distinct "THWACK" of a metal blade on wood and smell an intoxicating aroma, possibly of an indigenous tropical flower. Now another voice responds, "seek poo da...seek poo da".

Open your eyes. The natives have already left. Interested to know more about them?

DoubtingThomas
06-07-2012, 04:42 PM
You will find this hard to believe, but I've been rejected numerous times. It's all good though.

I don't doubt it one bit. Well, I do believe it is hundreds of times.

Reck
06-07-2012, 04:53 PM
This is not a knock on triggeredexcellence (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19483) but everyone at some point had to have been rejected in some form or another.

I must meet that person whose never gotten shut down in their life and shake theiir hand and asked for their formula.

Rejection is part of life, that's how you grow up and learn.

Trill Clinton
06-07-2012, 05:05 PM
that's true, shadow. only way i can justify a man never being rejected is him being insecure with himself and not stepping out of his comfort zone.

you don't have to limit yourself to the fat/ugly broads, or emo chicks. get some swag and leave them ugly broads behind.

TE
06-07-2012, 05:23 PM
This is not a knock on triggeredexcellence (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19483) but everyone at some point had to have been rejected in some form or another.

I must meet that person whose never gotten shut down in their life and shake theiir hand and asked for their formula.

Rejection is part of life, that's how you grow up and learn.
My bad.
I might've sounded cocky in that post. Let me elaborate...

I'm very hesitant and selective with the women I choose to date. I thus limit the possibility of rejection when it comes to asking a girl out. In order for me to ask someone to be my lady, I have to have good communication and chemistry with her...kinda basic, I know. But really, those basics go a long way. Give it time, maybe a month or two, and I'll ask that girl out. At that point, there shouldn't be a reason for her to reject me.

Ginobilly
06-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Even I've been rejected. And I'm like the brad pitt of San Antonio; built, packing, athletic like westbrooke but balls like manu, IQ out of this world. It comes down to how much money you have and are going to have for the rest of your life that makes girls choose their partners.