PDA

View Full Version : sons a copy of tonight's game script leaked earlier! *SPOILERS*

BRHornet45
06-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Sons apparently earlier today a copy of tonight's game 6 script leaked onto tumblr and was quickly deleted, but the NBA has changed the plan from having OKC take the series to now with the Spurs winning tonight to force a game 7! My source who is closely connected to this particular account that has access to many NBA officials and execs told me that due to the good television ratings the NBA made the decision after game 3 to force this series to go 7 games... HOWEVER the original plan was for the Spurs to take game 5 and currently be up 3-2 (hence why they received so much help in the final minutes), but that obviously didn't go as planned because of how poorly the Spurs played and couldn't take advantage of the favorable calls they received in the final minutes.

Sons take it for what its worth according to the script that was leaked earlier the NBA plans to keep the game close and entertaining, but ensuring the Spurs stay in control and take a 4-8 point win. You can thank me now for reducing the stress of tonight's game.

davidbowie
06-06-2012, 05:41 PM
damn gina carano is hot as hell

Budkin
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Hah the Spurs have no chance of beating the Thunder even if the league tried to fix the game.

DesignatedT
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you Stern. Much appreciated.

easy7
06-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Truth be told...same shit will happen in Miami

tediousj
06-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Sons apparently earlier today a copy of tonight's game 6 script leaked onto tumblr and was quickly deleted, but the NBA has changed the plan from having OKC take the series to now with the Spurs winning tonight to force a game 7! My source who is closely connected to this particular account that has access to many NBA officials and execs told me that due to the good television ratings the NBA made the decision after game 3 to force this series to go 7 games... HOWEVER the original plan was for the Spurs to take game 5 and currently be up 3-2 (hence why they received so much help in the final minutes), but that obviously didn't go as planned because of how poorly the Spurs played and couldn't take advantage of the favorable calls they received in the final minutes.

Sons take it for what its worth according to the script that was leaked earlier the NBA plans to keep the game close and entertaining, but ensuring the Spurs stay in control and take a 4-8 point win. You can thank me now for reducing the stress of tonight's game.

Son God bless you and your family for this information

Jumi
06-06-2012, 05:51 PM
You will be fondly remembered in my prayers tonight. May the Lord bestow all great things upon thee!

baseline bum
06-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Son, now that you blabbed it the officiating is going to turn in favor of team acne to try to contradict your report. Thanks a fucking lot asshole.

TE
06-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Thank you for the insider information. God bless you and your family and I'll be praying for you during this hurricane season.

BRHornet45
06-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Truth be told...same shit will happen in Miami

Son that will likely be the case and with Miami getting pushed thru. Keep in mind that at this level in the playoffs with great television ratings and sell outs the more games means more money for everyone involved. Although I have not heard any definite plans with the Bos/Mia series like I have with this Spur game tonight.

NRHector
06-06-2012, 05:54 PM
that is some messed up shit Br playing with my emotions :bang

Typical London Boy
06-06-2012, 05:56 PM
I wish it were fixed :-(

Bynumite
06-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Son, you got a thing for the trannies, don't you?

Basketball Reasons Hornet, you need to stop putting manly looking bitches in your sig like the female goalkeeper and the boxer and bring back the big booty bitches, real talk son.

DMC
06-06-2012, 06:06 PM
BR covering every base.

SnakeBoy
06-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Just saw the weather and thunderstorms are literally rolling into OKC. Son, God is overriding the NBA script.

GrandeDavid
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM

Sir, are you fired up about Anthony Davis heading to Nola?

jag
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM
God bless you and your family, son

ginobili fan
06-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Je suis ton daddy, fils

PublicOption
06-06-2012, 07:48 PM
If a majority of people believe such things why do you guys still buy tickets. I have not bought any tickets since .4 and if the spurs lose tonight emotionally and financially I am disconnected. You should do the same.

Spur|n|Austin
06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
may god be with you.

100%duncan
06-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Thank you,son.

BRHornet45
06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Sons just sit back and pop some bottles and relax. Everything is under control tonight. Game 7 on the other hand who knows right now.

Wild Cobra Kai
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Don't be a bitter bitch. Stern rigged your lottery. You might actually make the playoffs again this decade.

cd98
06-06-2012, 09:19 PM
NBA isn't fixed bc NBA owned team won the lottery.

Thomas82
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Looks like this thread was a lie from hell....

fevertrees
06-06-2012, 10:28 PM
I expect to see the Undertaker come out of the tunnel soon to help the Spurs.

BRHornet45
06-06-2012, 10:33 PM
sons obviously Stern and his crew of officials met in the 11th hour and changed plans. they must have notice this post.