PDA

View Full Version : If any G D thunder fan wants to step in here and say refs aren't favoring their team

thispego
06-06-2012, 09:43 PM
I will book a flight and slug them in the fucking face

Seth Rogen
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM
lol

duhoh
06-06-2012, 09:45 PM
missed call on kawhi's dome, and retarded calls on jack

thispego
06-06-2012, 09:51 PM
We'll start keeping count now. Tech and offensive foul on Jackson :lmao

Defensive foul on Duncan that was a block or tie up :lmao

Durant 35
06-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah some of the calls have been pretty shocking

I thought that Duncan foul was a block too

thOOdee
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
aDt_Wyut4JY

Richie
06-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Some disgusting calls in the 3rd that help them keep the momentum.

Come on Spurs, 12 minutes. Win it.

Richie
06-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Some disgusting calls in the 3rd that help them keep the momentum.

Come on Spurs, 12 minutes. Win it.

tlongII
06-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Thunder have been called for 14 fouls. Spurs have been called for 13 fouls at this point.

thispego
06-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Foul on Durant? ShoOtinig foul? :lmao

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Thunder have been called for 14 fouls. Spurs have been called for 13 fouls at this point.

Who gives a fuck? That's a totally pointless point

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
You stupid fuck, stop watching and take my order! You stupid Taco Bell crew member.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Offensive foul on Duncan????? :lmao

urunobili
06-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Foul on Leonard?

urunobili
06-06-2012, 10:07 PM
offensive foul on Manu?

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Offensive foul on Ginobili :lmao

Brodels
06-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Translation: it's hard to face the fact that the team I cheer for isn't as good as the opponent, so I need to find someone to blame. Got it.

thispego
Waaaaaaay late call on Westbrook jumper :lmao

Dr. John R. Brinkley
Refs are killing us with this shit

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Translation: it's hard to face the fact that the team I cheer for isn't as good as the opponent, so I need to find someone to blame. Got it.

Spurs are making some mistakes but then are habit to fight the refs an the thunder and that's not fair. So you can shut the fuck up. Thanks.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Offensive foul on Ginobili, wipe away the three :lmao :lmao :lmao

One of the worst ones of the series. WOW

weebo
06-06-2012, 10:14 PM
lmao this shit is rigged

Brodels
06-06-2012, 10:15 PM
If it makes you feel better to blame the refs, fine. It looks like the season will be over soon, so you've got to have someone to blame.

I see a different Spurs team in the second half. I feel that the Spurs weren't as aggressive, and they didn't help as much defensively. If you want to believe that the Spurs' play isn't the reason for all of this, we'll have to agree to disagree.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:18 PM
lmao this shit is rigged

Clearly. Undoubtedly.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Defensive foul, Durant free throws.

jack sommerset
06-06-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm no thunder fan but I have to say this is a well called game. The refs are doing a great job. They did not get to this stage of their careers for nothing. I applaud them. It must be a stressful job. God bless

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm no thunder fan but I have to say this is a well called game. The refs are doing a great job. They did not get to this stage of their careers for nothing. I applaud them. It must be a stressful job. God bless

:lmao

weebo
06-06-2012, 10:24 PM

since when have the rockets been relevant ...go fuck yourself choke city
:lmao

Brodels
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
The refs haven't been all that great, but it's not the reason for the Spurs' demise.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
And1 call on Parker, didn't even touch Westbrook :lmao

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Spurs DEFINITELY would have won this game if not for the refs

duhoh
06-06-2012, 10:32 PM
any kind of momentum gained was killed by the refs.

weebo
06-06-2012, 10:33 PM
The refs haven't been all that great, but it's not the reason for the Spurs' demise.

no one here is saying that the refs are the reason the spurs lost asshole...but the ticky tack bullshit kept the spurs from playing aggressive....besides the fouls that were called were utter bullshit...tech on jax for staring down the thunder bench :lmao

thispego
The league is tainted, guys, and it starts at the very top. Just pitiful that this happens, so sad to ruin the game this way.

Brodels
It's actually a conspiracy. David Stern wanted the Thunder to win because he would never want a small market to be in the NBA finals. So he told Joey Crawford to gather the guys together and secretly inject the Spurs with pussy serum at the half. Thankfully for the league, it worked. And thankfully for Spurs fans, we can be happy knowing that the team's play really didn't have much to do with the outcome.

redzero
06-06-2012, 10:35 PM
lol butthurt loser

sefant77
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome to our world #2006

Chase_the_Bass
Manu's and 1 and Kawhi's three were both taken away. That was the game.

Brodels
Can't blame the refs for Tony wilting when it mattered most, the Spurs not having an answer to Kevin Durant in the third, and the offense turning into something we haven't seen since Bill Laimbeer was in the league.

spyder
06-06-2012, 10:38 PM
That was some BS refs did help them out..if you OKC ppl are blind on that shit then you stupid..make sure you tell stern thank you

AFBlue
no one here is saying that the refs are the reason the spurs lost asshole...but the ticky tack bullshit kept the spurs from playing aggressive....besides the fouls that were called were utter bullshit...tech on jax for staring down the thunder bench :lmao

I'm saying that. Spurs got called for bullshit fouls in the fourth quarter that put them in the penalty early. Spurs could not be aggressive defensively down the stretch, which allowed shot-makers the space to make shots.

If those fouls don't get called, the last six minutes and probably the outcome are entirely different.

kaji157
The offensive calls on Ginobili and Duncan were awfull and wiped out 5 points, also a lot of ticky tack offensive fouls killing any momentum while the thuder could get open look with awfull moving screens that were not called, Splitter made one and was called for it.

Jumi
Why in the fuck are the fans from other teams allowed to post bullshit in OUR forum. Most of their teams didn't make the playoffs and now they're here talking shit about this game that was taken from us! Here's a thought, be careful what you say about the Spurs cuz it could be your team being on the end of bullshit calls and then you'll know how we feel right now. Karma is a bitch!

The_Worlds_finest
06-06-2012, 10:39 PM
If it makes you feel better to blame the refs, fine. It looks like the season will be over soon, so you've got to have someone to blame.

I see a different Spurs team in the second half. I feel that the Spurs weren't as aggressive, and they didn't help as much defensively. If you want to believe that the Spurs' play isn't the reason for all of this, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Thunder going on a run and get help from the refs, yes your going to see a different team. The Spurs were clicking and looking like the team that ran 20 games straight, but oh no here comes the fucking refs to kill any momentum.

AFBlue
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Can't blame the refs for Tony wilting when it mattered most, the Spurs not having an answer to Kevin Durant in the third, and the offense turning into something we haven't seen since Bill Laimbeer was in the league.

No one has an answer for KD, but it doesn't help when he gets call after call. Did you notice they NEVER showed a replay of the fouls on Durant? It's just all bullshit.

polandprzem
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Stern wanted to get rid of flops?

I'm the last one to talk about refs. Cause they are what we can't control. And game is more important. But for real.

Those last 2 games and esp 4th q game six was evident. That's something more then homecooking.

At the begining it was quite goos as they let players play but then. It was all OKC and refs

Floyd Pacquiao
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
bullshit call after bullshit call***************

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM

Dude don't be fuckin stupid. No one is saying the spurs didn't make mistakes, but so did the thunder and if the refs didn't play the role they did, spurs win.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM
:lmao blaming the refs
:lmao Taco Bell
:lmao using $500 for his baby in a bet

elbamba
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
The officials were bad and it did play a part but the SPurs stopped hitting shots and could not execute, Thank godness Captain Jack was here because this would have been a 25 point game without him.

Plus, Thunder have ice in their veins in the 4th. Spurs used to be that.

AFBlue
It's actually a conspiracy. David Stern wanted the Thunder to win because he would never want a small market to be in the NBA finals. So he told Joey Crawford to gather the guys together and secretly inject the Spurs with pussy serum at the half. Thankfully for the league, it worked. And thankfully for Spurs fans, we can be happy knowing that the team's play really didn't have much to do with the outcome.

No one is saying it's a conspiracy...it's just poor officiating. And unfortunately if you're a Spurs fan, it meant your team got hosed.

Spurminator
There's no conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, it would be to force a game 7 of a high rated series.

But conspiracy or not, the second half of that game was an absolute travesty of officiating. There is no other way to put it. And it absolutely made a difference. If that makes me a whiner, so be it.

polandprzem
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Parker didn't even protested the call that Westbrook got hit by wind

AFBlue
06-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Dude don't be fuckin stupid. No one is saying the spurs didn't make mistakes, but so did the thunder and if the refs didn't play the role they did, spurs win.

Pego, this is truth.

Brodels
I just think the Spurs lost all of their rythym at the half and couldn't get it back in the third quarter. They couldn't find easy buckets, Durant caught fire, and the rest is history. The refs certainly didn't help, but I truly believe the Spurs would have lost even if the game was officiated correctly.

It's easy to get caught up in bad officiating as a fan, because you're always looking for some excuse. But the officials weren't the difference in this series. If you're looking for the difference, try: the wilting of Tony Parker when it mattered most, the disappearance of Danny Green and other role players, an inability to defend the Thunder's best players and an inability to adjust at the defensive end, the complete failure of Tim Duncan to get anything going with his back to the basket, and the continued pussification of Matt Bonner and Tiago Splitter. Or, you can blame the refs. I will admit that blaming the refs feels better.

jjktkk
Blaming the refs is pretty retarded. There is always questionable calls, but OKC proved to be the better team.

ploto
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Spurs got the calls in the first half when they were the ones moving the ball and being aggressive. OKC was the ones in the second half.

Also Spurs got worn down and started reaching in and fouling guys.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
There's no conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, it would be to force a game 7 of a high rated series.

But conspiracy or not, the second half of that game was an absolute travesty of officiating. There is no other way to put it. And it absolutely made a difference. If that makes me a whiner, so be it.

It would be too dangerous to let it go 7, spurs could pull off a miracle game and stomp the thunder leaving the refs helpless to sway the result. Had to finish it tonight to prevent the possibility of spurs taking a game 7. Don't be dense.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just business

4lifecowboy
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
It is the way the fouls are called to control the momentum, that bugs me. they were making sure OKC got a chance to score on almost every possession, while using offensive fouls to curve our runs.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
I just think the Spurs lost all of their rythym at the half and couldn't get it back in the third quarter. They couldn't find easy buckets, Durant caught fire, and the rest is history. The refs certainly didn't help, but I truly believe the Spurs would have lost even if the game was officiated correctly.

It's easy to get caught up in bad officiating as a fan, because you're always looking for some excuse. But the officials weren't the difference in this series. If you're looking for the difference, try: the wilting of Tony Parker when it mattered most, the disappearance of Danny Green and other role players, an inability to defend the Thunder's best players and an inability to adjust at the defensive end, the complete failure of Tim Duncan to get anything going with his back to the basket, and the continued pussification of Matt Bonner and Tiago Splitter. Or, you can blame the refs. I will admit that blaming the refs feels better.
Brodels you are just stupid then, get the fuck out of my thread

Kidd K
06-06-2012, 10:51 PM
The NBA clearly fixes games, series, and the draft.

I watch all 4 major sports, especially baseball, football, and basketball. I watch other sports as well since I enjoy them (watching and playing). Yet, the NBA is the ONLY league where I an convinced they are rigging things repeatedly, because they do it repeatedly. There are even patterns to it.

Yes, you can get hosed on a call or two in a game. It happens. Sometimes even three or four. But over and over and over? Always when your team's going on a run or when the other team is cold? Why do the calls always start right then? Why's it always in the middle of halves?

Why is it that every time there's an expansion team, or team that moves cities, or changes owners, they magically have tremendous luck in moving up the draft? This season for example, Every team drafted in their statistically given draft slot. . .except the recently NBA-owned Hornets, who were the only team to move up in the draft slots, and shot up past the three most likely teams to get the top pick. Not rigged? How about the Orlando Magic expansion team? They got Shaq in the draft, then the following season, leapfrog a bunch of teams to get Penny Hardaway. Not bullshit? Or what about OKC? Moving up in the draft several draft slots each year to get Durant, Harden, and Westbrook? Not bullshit since it happened right when they moved cities? Chicago Bulls jumping what a dozen teams to get D. Rose to save Chicago basketball? Not bullshit? Bending the corner of the Knicks envelope to make sure the irrelevant Knicks got to draft Ewing while Stern had that shift-eyed cold sweat forced grin on his face? Not bullshit? :lmao

Lakers/Kings game 6? Heat/Mavs 2006? Spurs/Lakers 2008? Now Spurs/OKC 2012 can be added to the list. Ref-assisted series, and titles that deserve asterisks.

Gimmie a break. It's the only sport that repeatedly does this shit. I have next to no gripes when I watch baseball (a sport I care about more than basketball), no gripes when I watch football (the sport I'm best at irl), and yet, basketball I constantly see fixes over and over.

The league is fuckin rigged. I been saying it for years. It's obvious. It's the only major sport that's actually tainted imo. They've been fixing shit ever since Stern became commisioner.

Seriously

You whiners are a disgrace

Coming from a poster who made his user name and avatar that of a whiny crybaby bitchy cuckhold wifebeater, that's a very ironic comment.

OKC Thunderstorm
06-06-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm a Thunder fan. There were some shaky calls, but the Spurs benefited from shaky calls in previous games as well. That shit evens out over time. No team benefited more than you bitches when Stern suspended the Suns crew yall were able to scrape by with #4. I thought your franchise exemplified class? Be a man admit we are better and bow down.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Spurs got the calls in the first half when they were the ones moving the ball and being aggressive. OKC was the ones in the second half.

Also Spurs got worn down and started reaching in and fouling guys.

Yeah, most women, especially ones that have never even played the game, don't understand it. You are excused, ploto

Notorious H.O.P.
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
OKC is a great team. But you can't have the refs hand a deciding game to them. Yes, they played well, yes the Spurs had a horrible third quarter, and yes, Tony forgot how to drive to the hole in the second half, but all of the Spurs momentum was murdered in the second half by the refs. We should be preparing for game 7 right now.

GrandeDavid
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
The officials influenced the outcome. Pathetic.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm a Thunder fan. There were some shaky calls, but the Spurs benefited from shaky calls in previous games as well. That shit evens out over time. No team benefited more than you bitches when Stern suspended the Suns crew yall were able to scrape by with #4. I thought your franchise exemplified class? Be a man admit we are better and bow down.

I rolled my eyes and accepted the gift back then. I hope you guys are doing that now. Good luck in the finals :tu I'm not against the thunder, I'm against the league who is intentionally tainting their product

Crookshanks
06-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I will only be a casual fan from here on out. I'm sick and tired of the biased officiating. Sure, most of the time it's not in-your-face bad calls, but too many 50/50 calls going the other way, games not called evenly on both ends of the floor, and David Stern's superstars, aka Lebron and Durant, getting the benefit on almost every call - and it becomes obvious that there's an agenda. They want Lebron vs Durant in the Finals this year - and the refs interferred just enough to kill the Spurs chances.

thispego
06-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I will only be a casual fan from here on out. I'm sick and tired of the biased officiating. Sure, most of the time it's not in-your-face bad calls, but too many 50/50 calls going the other way, games not called evenly on both ends of the floor, and David Stern's superstars, aka Lebron and Durant, getting the benefit on almost every call - and it becomes obvious that there's an agenda. They want Lebron vs Durant in the Finals this year - and the refs interferred just enough to kill the Spurs chances.

Kidd K
06-06-2012, 11:06 PM

I don't agree on all your points. I'll explain why.

"previous games" calls we got? Name them. We got calls in consequtive fashion on only two occaisions. Early game 5 to get OKC into foul trouble. . .then what happened son? 0 fouls on OKC for the rest of the quarter, meanwhile nearly every call went against SA and OKC ended up even shooting more FTAs than us even though we got OKC into foul trouble 2 minutes into the first quarter. Now, explain to me how that helped the Spurs at all? I know damn well you were referring to that too.

Yes, getting into the bonus 2 minutes into a quarter seems like favorable officiating. . .however, what the fuck does the penalty matter when you get 0 calls for the rest of the quarter? Seriously? That's not even helpful.

Late in the same game, we also happened to get 6 FTAs in the last 2 or 3 minutes. Great, except OKC got 8 FTAs in 4 possessions earlier in the series. Which is worse? 6 FTAs in 8 possessions, or 8 in 4? Hmm? And how is that "balanced out" too? Explain. One is an entirely ref-assisted run, and the other is less calls in twice as many possessions. Those FTAs also didn't help SA win, we lost that game because the 44 minutes that those "call st reaks" book ended were in favor of OKC. Ibaka got away with 3 goaltends, Ibaka/Perkins got away with about 40 moving screens, holds, and pushes. Harden pushed down Ginobili, even extending his off arm to make it obvious as hell what he just did, yet they called it a foul on Ginobili somehow. Collison was moving and in the circle yet got a charge call. So on and so forth.

Not called in favor of SA. Your memory is just selective.

As for the Suns, Horry got suspended two games for bumping Nash (did not deserve to even be ejected from the game really). Amar'e got suspended for a game for leaving the bench during an on court altercation which is an automatic suspension (due to the Malice in the Palace incident). Bitching about that suspension would be like bitching about Randolph getting suspended for punching Amundson in the face. When you break a rule with a specific punishment, it would be favortism NOT to suspended him for it.

The Thunder aren't better. They're worse than the Spurs. They couldn't beat the Spurs without extremely biased officiating for 4 straight games. I have zero respect for that lame ass overrated team and it's cuckhold fanboys like you.

thispego
06-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Uh uh, this shit ain't falling off the first page. Ssomething needs to be done about the league fixing games.

SA210
06-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Spurs DEFINITELY would have won this game if not for the refs

buujness
06-07-2012, 12:51 AM

Lol, classless post complaining about us not having class.

Are the Thunder a very good team? Yes. Does that mean that the refs did not hinder the Spurs? Hell no.

And really? "Bow down"? You know that part of having class is winning with it, right? It's one thing to claim that the Thunder are the better team; you're a Thunder fan with every right to that claim, especially considering that your team is going to the Finals and ours is going home. But telling fans of another team to "bow down" like the Thunder are gods or something is absurd and insulting. We Spurs fans have witnessed our team become 4-time champs; what exactly have the Thunder done? Our team went down, but they pushed yours to the point where they had to fundamentally change their personality, with all of our team's best players on the wrong side of 30. Not bad, and certainly nothing that requires cowardly bowing; this shit was done samurai style: fighting to the death.

We have as much right to be pissed as you do to be jubilant. If you don't like it, then GTFO off of a Spurs forum.

PS: I love how people conveniently forget how hyped the Suns were for the following game at home (which wouldn't have happened without the suspensions) and that the Spurs were the shorthanded ones the game after that (both Stoudemire and Diaw were back, but Horry wasn't). The Spurs were not gifted that series by any stretch of the imagination.

Cow Eye
06-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Offensive foul on Ginobili, wipe away the three :lmao :lmao :lmao

One of the worst ones of the series. WOW

I agree, that one was atrocious. Harden took 2 steps into Ginobili and then spun around like he just got shot.

TE
06-07-2012, 12:57 AM
I rolled my eyes and accepted the gift back then. I hope you guys are doing that now. Good luck in the finals :tu I'm not against the thunder, I'm against the league who is intentionally tainting their product

I think you're borderline retarded, but that's just me being an asshole to you. Great post, I agree with this completely. Imo, at the end of the day, if a fanbase is going to bitch about officiating it's gonna be because of the inconsistencies.

Cow Eye
06-07-2012, 01:04 AM

I've never thought it was a conspiracy. It's just absolute garbage for the sake of keeping the game "fast paced."

Everything David "shitface" Stern has ever done is try to make the NBA more fast paced for the sake of television ratings.

No replays? Really? 3 Refs on the floor only? Don't stop the clock after a made bucket? No challenges to calls?

It's a joke.

crc21209
06-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Even Non-Spurs fans all over the internet are even saying it was a poorly officiated 4th quarter and helped propel the Thunder to the win. All of them agree that the Thunder didnt need the whistles to beat the Spurs, but they still got them. Look around on RealGm and a bunch of other websites, people are pretty pissed about it....

DontStopBelieving
06-07-2012, 01:22 AM
sup luva

UV Ray
06-07-2012, 01:28 AM
So I am supposed to believe the Spurs gave up an 18 point lead plus 8 because of officiating? The Zebs gave them a 26 point bonus? The Spurs could have put them away in the first half, but couldn't do it. They're an older team that had success in a shortened regular season but couldn't finish a younger team in the playoffs when the energy level was stepped up. The Spurs ran out of gas. If you're going to blame officials, conspiracy, Stern, demons, etc you probably shouldn't take credit for any of the championships that the Spurs have won.

jiggy_55
06-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Th officiating was so one-sided it was shocking to see.. Someone please make a video compilation of those awful 2nd half calls, especially the 4th quarter ones and the one where Kawhi gets hit on the head in the 3rd quarter.

Fuck the NBA.

skulls138
06-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Yeah some of the calls have been pretty shocking

I thought that Duncan foul was a block too

Thank you. That block looked as clean as the driven snow!! Seriously!!

MannyIsGod
06-07-2012, 01:34 AM

:tu

dg7md
06-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I don't believe in a conspiracy.

I believe in completely moronic, blind referees who cater to the crowd and don't want to be booed out of the arena.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-07-2012, 01:37 AM
I personally believe Stern has a huge impact on the games, I can totally imagine him telling refs to help out a certain team or individual. I have a ton of respect for Durant, but the loves he's been getting from the refs as of late has been disgusting. Not even MJ or Kobe has gotten this love. It seems that in so many games, it's gotten to the point that in the 4th quarter, it's impossible to play defense on Durant. If he loses the ball or misses a shot, a bogus foul is called. Stern is just a babysitter for stars is all. Stern has to go, it's beyond pathetic. What's funny is Lakers fans claiming games are called fairly, they won't dare ever call a game fairly officiated unless if the Lakers are in and the refs "favor" the other team. The Lakers are the only team I've seen that was literally handed a championship by Stern and the refs. Sacramento Kings are the true champions of 2002.

50Bestspurever
06-07-2012, 01:50 AM
It's one thing if a ref makes a horrible call that changes the game in an instant....its another thing when calls are made that constantly kill momentum for a team that is battling..call it what you will but that is exactly what happened tonight...I am totally shocked and disgusted.

TheSpurglar
06-07-2012, 02:06 AM
In the 1st quarter, when the Spurs built their lead, OKC was called for 2 fouls and the Spurs were called for 4. Each team had 2 shooting fouls called. Seems pretty fair, and the Spurs playing well is how they built their 14-point lead.

In the 2nd quarter, at the end of which the Spurs had a 15-point lead, OKC was called for 6 fouls and the Spurs were called for 5. Each team had 3 shooting fouls called. Again, a pretty evenly-called quarter. Both teams played well.

In the 3rd quarter, where the Spurs' lead was cut to 1, OKC was called for 5 fouls and the Spurs were called for 4. While OKC was called for 1 more foul than the Spurs, only 1 of their fouls was a shooting foul. The Spurs had 3 shooting fouls called against them in the quarter. Pretty fair, even with the shooting foul discrepancy, and obviously OKC was playing lights-out in this quarter.

In the 4th quarter, OKC was called for 5 fouls and the Spurs were called for 11 fouls. Again, only 1 of OKC's fouls was of the shooting variety. The Spurs were called for 5 shooting fouls. Seems pretty biased in favor of OKC.