PDA

View Full Version : Fouls are beyond rediculous

spursfan1000
06-06-2012, 10:15 PM

sammy
06-06-2012, 10:24 PM
The bastard are bailing them out! Sick of this shit! This is ridiculous! Spurs getting hosed by the fucking refs! It's a free throw everytime! They flop, offensive foul!

lmbebo
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Refs have erased at least 5 points by bad calls.

I can't stand this.

lmbebo
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
this "foul" by parker on westbrook, no CONTACT.

Obstructed_View
06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Yet all the Spurs had to do was make baskets or play defense. Better team won.

The_Worlds_finest
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM

You can go out and hit every freaking shot and make every stop but if the refs wipe it away, it wont matter.

dunkman
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM

Hate to say it, but its true. The refs helped the Spurs when didn't called Manu for a flagrant. Other than that the Thunder with 5-6 points. It would have been a close game.

But congratulations to the Thunder for equaling the game, after trailing by 18. Their win wasn't undeserved. Harden and specially Fisher are clutch. The Spurs missed the boat when they let Fish sign with the Thunder.

Congratulations to the Spurs team, they fought till the end. The ship went down with the flag flying. Great game by Parker and Jack. Duncan also showed a lot of heart. Too bad Manu was tired after the great effort in game 5.

The Thunder team was better. KD is an incredible player. Westbrook and Harden are great too. They have an all-defense wing Sefalosha, three solid bigs all great defensively, plus Fisher a great playoffs player.

BUMP
06-07-2012, 09:02 AM

Props to O_V for being the one Spurfan who took the loss like a man :tu

Did I just say that?

sananspursfan21
06-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Officiating had been bad all series long, execpt maybe game 1. But as the series progressed, so did the bad calls. The refs did lay it on pretty thick. I cant get over that 3 that kawhi hit when ginobili "fouled", would have put spurs within 1 and could have swung some momentum back. Maybe and maybe not, but we'll never know. I liked their chances until that